Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Address linked to account

I have moved many times since I started my Spotifty account and even more times since I signed up for Facebook. I am trying to add a family member who resides in my home to my account but can not add them bcasue I do not know what address is linked t...

• I have moved many times since I started my Spotifty account and even more times since I signed up for Facebook. I am trying to add a family member who resides in my home to my account but can not add...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my numbers are gone?

Hi,I'm a spotify premium member for a while and I've donwloaded many numbers. Suddenly there not saved on my phone anymore? I had this two times this week. Can anyone help my with this, it's very annoying to download everything again since it are 700...

• Hi, I'm a spotify premium member for a while and I've donwloaded many numbers. Suddenly there not saved on my phone anymore? I had this two times this week. Can anyone help my with this, it's very a...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sptify Family

I am trying to get my 2 daughters a account using family option but they need to live at my address and they arnt. They live with ther mother and i wanna give them spotify premium to use and i pay and family would be a great way when i use premimum a...

• I am trying to get my 2 daughters a account using family option but they need to live at my address and they arnt. They live with ther mother and i wanna give them spotify premium to use and i pay an...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Spotify account

We found out we have two splitted Spotify account , what can we do?

• We found out we have two splitted Spotify account , what can we do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta Premium familiar

Hola, Hoy un familiar ha cogido la cuenta premium familiar para todos. El problema es que yo hasta el 5 de marzo soy premium y a todos los familiares les ha llegado el correo para unirse a la cuenta premium menos a mi. No se si es debido a que por ah...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,  Hoy un familiar ha cogido la cuenta premium familiar para todos. El problema es que yo hasta el 5 de marzo soy premium y a todos los familiares les ha llegado el correo para unirse a la ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium and family subscription!!!!!!!

I'm very very irritated right now. Spotify is charging me for two different subscriptions. I got rid of premium and upgraded to family. I'm still getting charged for premium!!!!! Who do I email or talk to?!? Considering they make it so hard to contac...

• I'm very very irritated right now. Spotify is charging me for two different subscriptions. I got rid of premium and upgraded to family. I'm still getting charged for premium!!!!! Who do I email or ta...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Make a Payment?

How the heck do you make a payment when you want to change your credit card? I entered the new card and it accepted it, but it will not accept payment. There is no phone number to call or place to ask anyone in customer service a question. Help!

• How the heck do you make a payment when you want to change your credit card?  I entered the new card and it accepted it, but it will not accept payment.  There is no phone number to call or...
  • GabeTheTexican
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for multiple accounts

It seems that I have been charged twice for a while, however I only use one account under the name 'amersonk' the other account 'seanosuna' I have not had access to for a while, however have been using it on my phone instead of the 'amersonk' account...

• It seems that I have been charged twice for a while, however I only use one account under the name 'amersonk' the other account 'seanosuna' I have not had access to for a while, however have been usi...
  • Diablorojo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Fustrated with double billing

I had previously purchased the family package of Spotify but I realised on my credit card bill I was billed both individual premium and family premium for a number of months. Please kindly investigate and cancel the individual premium account. I had ...

• I had previously purchased the family package of Spotify but I realised on my credit card bill I was billed both individual premium and family premium for a number of months. Please kindly inves...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My roomies can't enter my Family plan!

Hey there, my subscription are renewed every 2th day of the month. But in January my subscription wasn't renewed because issues with my credit card. A few days later the problem was resolved, i payed my card bill and the subscription was renewed. But...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   my subscription are renewed every 2th day of the month. But in January my subscription wasn't renewed because issues with my credit card. A few days later the problem was resolved...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Family to Family (under a different primary account)

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hi there, I had a family premium subscription that I cancelled. My family member upgraded to family premium and when i clicked his invite link I got a page that said "Cannot Join Premium for Family" because I already have ...

•   Hi there,    I had a family premium subscription that I cancelled. My family member upgraded to family premium and when i clicked his invite link I got a page that said "Cannot...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice yearly and monthly!

I had just paid for one year subscription of family package. When i want to register family members i click on start family premium and it charged me again for monthly payment. How do i request for refund on monthly fee?

• I had just paid for one year subscription of family package. When i want to register family members i click on start family premium and it charged me again for monthly payment. How do i request for r...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot redeem family plan

Hi, my wife joined the family plan and invited 3 kids and me to join the group. 2 kids redeemed without any problems, but 1 kid and I have not been able to do so. It keeps saying that we have joined the family for premium from another store - which i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my wife joined the family plan and invited 3 kids and me to join the group.  2 kids redeemed without any problems, but 1 kid and I have not been able to do so.  It keeps saying that we ...
  • daddyhsu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account log in problems

I upgraded to a family premium account. It works on my family's other devices except my sons phone my wife opened link on his computer and did setup thru Facebook And when I try to log in on phone thru Facebook it logs in and after a few song skips i...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to a family premium account. It works on my family's other devices except my sons phone my wife opened link on his computer and did setup thru Facebook And when I try to log in on phone th...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you create a artist profile?

Hello, I have signed into Spotify through Facebook and now I officially have a personal acount. I am looking to create an artist account so I can upload my music. How does one go about doing that? The only thing I have found is how to verify an artis...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have signed into Spotify through Facebook and now I officially have a personal acount. I am looking to create an artist account so I can upload my music. How does one go about doing...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabled account...premium playlists lost??

My Spotify Premium account was linked to my mom's credit card. After several months, she forgot that she had given me permission to link the account to her card and, unaware of what "Spotify" was, she became concerned by the monthly charge and denied...

• My Spotify Premium account was linked to my mom's credit card. After several months, she forgot that she had given me permission to link the account to her card and, unaware of what "Spotify" was, sh...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

$12.99 charge?

Hi, So I recently upgraded to Premium from my phone, and I've been charged for a month at $12.99; this charge was accompanied by a free seven days. Has this happened to anyone else? How do you suggest I go about getting it remedied? Thanks so much! V...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   So I recently upgraded to Premium from my phone, and I've been charged for a month at $12.99; this charge was accompanied by a free seven days. Has this happened to anyo...
  • Leonarda1
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Subscription

If I canceled my subscription today, will I be charged again the day my account goes back to regular (free) Spotfiy? Or, as soon as I cancel will they immediately stop charging me?

• If I canceled my subscription today, will I be charged again the day my account goes back to regular (free) Spotfiy? Or, as soon as I cancel will they immediately stop charging me?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes