Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify family

I have family account . But I can't use it when someone else is. It's stops on my device and plays on theirs so it's useless. 2 of the family members are children so use my email a dress on the devices they have as synced to all devices. Is there any...

• Regular
  • I have family account . But I can't use it when someone else is. It's stops on my device and plays on theirs so it's useless. 2 of the family members are children so use my email a dress on the devic...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTIFY PREMIUM

In December I was on facebook promoting spotify 3 months for 1.99, I would like to understand why besides paying 16.90 my subscription still expired in a month.Misleading advertising?

• Regular
  • In December I was on facebook promoting spotify 3 months for 1.99, I would like to understand why besides paying 16.90 my subscription still expired in a month. Misleading advertising?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cupon Code Doesn't Using

I got a cupon code from Vodafone. But I have got a warning about issue my premium account. My code is activated succesfully but why do I get this warning still?

• Casual Listener
  • I got a cupon code from Vodafone. But I have got a warning about issue my premium account. My code is activated succesfully but why do I get this warning still?
  • radaloa
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Connecting Spotify account with partner provisioning profile (for Starbucks partners)

Hi, I'm a Starbucks partner and I've recently heard about Spotify's connection with Starbucks and how we can download Premium for free. I've had Spotify Premium for about 6 months now. I read the instructions from this link and I am fairly confused w...

• Hi, I'm a Starbucks partner and I've recently heard about Spotify's connection with Starbucks and how we can download Premium for free. I've had Spotify Premium for about 6 months now. I read the ins...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 29 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Cannot connect to family account

Hello, I just upgraded to family account. Added users, which received an invitation. I openend the invitation on a computer which I used before with another account. It says that I cannot connect, when I click on the link. If I use the URL link on an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I just upgraded to family account. Added users, which received an invitation. I openend the invitation on a computer which I used before with another account. It says that I cannot co...
  • david_hasler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SON UN FRAUDE

contrate un servicio por tres mese y ya me lo cancelaron al primer mes, que decepcion

• contrate un servicio por tres mese y ya me lo cancelaron al primer mes, que decepcion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice a month

Keeping sending in requests and no help in canceling accounts. Don't know what user name is for one of them and have been charged twice a month for 6 months!!

• Keeping sending in requests and no help in canceling accounts. Don't know what user name is for one of them and have been charged twice a month for 6 months!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family unable to join

I subscribed to family once, it all worked fine till I didn't pay for my subscription. After paying for a new start to family subscription, my family members are unable to join my account. Error that was mentioned was, "not the same address as the ow...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to family once, it all worked fine till I didn't pay for my subscription. After paying for a new start to family subscription, my family members are unable to join my account. Error that...
  • Ridzwanzul
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium family multiple devices

Hi, I have the premium family account and I'm trying to add my husband and my sister via the invite link. My question is, once they accept will we all be able to play music from our phones at the same time? I heard only one device can play at a time....

• Hi,    I have the premium family account and I'm trying to add my husband and my sister via the invite link. My question is, once they accept will we all be able to play music from our ph...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from Brazil not available in Canada

I'm a premium user in Canada and I've spent a month on Vacation in Brazil. Upon my return, I was looking forward to listen to some musics I knew was available on Spotify due to the fact that some of my brazilian friends were listen to the same music ...

• I'm a premium user in Canada and I've spent a month on Vacation in Brazil. Upon my return, I was looking forward to listen to some musics I knew was available on Spotify due to the fact that some of ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Curious about the country setting

I bought 3 months Spotify premium as a gift for a friend. Once I was done filling out the info and completed payment. I noticed after the fact that at the bottom screen was a icon to pick your country. It was set to USA when infact I live in Canada. ...

• I bought 3 months Spotify premium as a gift for a friend. Once I was done filling out the info and completed payment. I noticed after the fact that at the bottom screen was a icon to pick your countr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but not getting premium

I was charged for premium. I have apple receipt but it still says I have free. ??

• I was charged for premium. I have apple receipt but it still says I have free. ??
  • Raultima7
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pago spotify premium familiar MENSAJE ups...

Buenas noches,Necesito actualizar mi datos de pago pero al ingresar cualquier tarjeta de credito (ya ingrese 3) me aparece un mensaje de que hay un error con mi tarjeta y/o proveedor. Las tarjetas tienen saldo y estan activas.Que hago? Me urge

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas noches, Necesito actualizar mi datos de pago pero al ingresar cualquier tarjeta de credito (ya ingrese 3) me aparece un mensaje de que hay un error con mi tarjeta y/o proveedor.  Las ta...
  • carlonssho
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playing music at the same time

Hello, I recently got the family plan because when I play from my playlist I am unable to listen once my sister starts playing music on Spotify at the same time. Is this supposed to happen? I thought getting a family plan would prevent this.I am unab...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently got the family plan because when I play from my playlist I am unable to listen once my sister starts playing music on Spotify at the same time. Is this supposed to happen? I thought...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium no me deja reproducir

Tengo la cuenta Premium y hay canciones que Spotify no me deja reproducir. No me sale ningún aviso, o leyenda, simplemente se queda la canción y jamás comienza, me pasa con muchas canciones que he descargado, no sé qué hacer o cómo solucionarlo. Nece...

• Tengo la cuenta Premium y hay canciones que Spotify no me deja reproducir. No me sale ningún aviso, o leyenda, simplemente se queda la canción y jamás comienza, me pasa con muchas canciones que he de...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não estou conseguindo efetuar o pagamento

Estou com problemas, coloco meu cartão! está tudo certo, mas dá erro! o que fazer?

• Estou com problemas, coloco meu cartão! está tudo certo, mas dá erro! o que fazer?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling spotify premium for another plan?

Hi, I just bought spotify premium for myself, but I was wondering, would it be possible to switch to a family plan without paying twice?

• Hi, I just bought spotify premium for myself, but I was wondering, would it be possible to switch to a family plan without paying twice? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log into account and Delete it

I want to delete a account so i can use that email for a new account. I think if i want to delete an account i have to login to it and do something. I cant remember my password to the account and whenever i go to change it, it says "The email address...

• Visitor
  • I want to delete a account so i can use that email for a new account. I think if i want to delete an account i have to login to it and do something. I cant remember my password to the account and whe...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change from Facebook login to login with Spotify details.

I'm trying to change from using my Facebook login to logging in with Spotify details. I basically want to deactivate my Facebook. In doing so, Spotify won't work without being logged in to Facebook. Does anyone know how to change this?

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to change from using my Facebook login to logging in with Spotify details. I basically want to deactivate my Facebook. In doing so, Spotify won't work without being logged in to Facebook. ...
  • reystony
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset password

I'm trying to reset my password but when I use the link emailed to my email account &I add the new passwords I get a message tosay the page has timed out?Any suggestions?

• I'm trying to reset my password but when I use the link emailed to my email account & I add the new passwords I get a message to say the page has timed out? Any suggestions?
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes