Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I haven't received 2016 wrapped

Hi, I have been waiting for my 2016 wrapped mail but I haven't received it until now, I really wanted to see my stats as I did every year. I know it is a little bit too late but I REALLY wanted to see it... is there any way to see them now? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been waiting for my 2016 wrapped mail but I haven't received it until now, I really wanted to see my stats as I did every year. I know it is a little bit too late but I REALLY wanted to se...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription won't allow my family to join

After the 1st of the year, my Spotify family subscription kicked my husband and sister (residing at my home)off of my family plan and won't let me add them back. I have sent them the link, but when they enter our address it says it is unable to verif...

• After the 1st of the year, my Spotify family subscription kicked my husband and sister (residing at my home)off of my family plan and won't let me add them back. I have sent them the link, but when t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change my profile to an Artist Profile?

I recently distributed a song I did through CD Baby. They added my song to Spotify, but the problem is, I want to know how to add the song to My Profile. I don't have access to the account that CD Baby added. My question is, how do I make my personal...

• I recently distributed a song I did through CD Baby. They added my song to Spotify, but the problem is, I want to know how to add the song to My Profile. I don't have access to the account that CD Ba...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can not return password because email has been changed

First of all let me thank this wonderful company called spotify for giving me 3 times the same answer when trying to ask them for help. I do know that this community can't solve my problem, the good for nothing support person knows this community can...

• First of all let me thank this wonderful company called spotify for giving me 3 times the same answer when trying to ask them for help. I do know that this community can't solve my problem, the good ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help changing payment details

I got an email from Spotify telling me that the monthly payment couldn't be completed because I had an expired card on file. So I go into my account to change the card information and it lets me enter my new card, but then asks me to verify that I am...

• I got an email from Spotify telling me that the monthly payment couldn't be completed because I had an expired card on file.  So I go into my account to change the card information and it lets m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not access my account

Hello!! I had a problem on my phone and had to access my account again! But when I logged into my account my songs disappeared and my account is now free !! Being that I have a signature that is discounted in my card already about 5 months !! What ca...

• Visitor
  • Hello!! I had a problem on my phone and had to access my account again! But when I logged into my account my songs disappeared and my account is now free !! Being that I have a signature that is disc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile not searchable

I have created a profile for a group, but I cannot find the profile though the search feature. I've tried the username and the email address associated with the account without any luck on any of my devices. I was able to find it eventually because I...

• I have created a profile for a group, but I cannot find the profile though the search feature.  I've tried the username and the email address associated with the account without any luck on any ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't subscribe to Premium

Hi, I keep trying to subscribe to premium for the first time. However, I select the Paypal payment, login and click 'continue' and each time, the page will return me to the payment options page. It keeps doing this therefore I'm unable to sign up to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I keep trying to subscribe to premium for the first time. However, I select the Paypal payment, login and click 'continue' and each time, the page will return me to the payment options p...
  • timandkelsey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

It won't let me log in or even sign up, just stuck on the home page??

• Casual Listener
  • It won't let me log in or even sign up, just stuck on the home page??
  • Craig2999
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was hacked with card info

How did has happen without permission in my email? Need help asap..

• Casual Listener
  • How did has happen without permission in my email? Need help asap..
  • Chaos15
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find my songs, artists,or albums with new format

Since recent update (?) I can't access my lists of songs, artists or albums. I can only get daily mixes, suggested music and recent songs played. I know my personal choices,are still saved but I can't access my lists. I hate this format. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • Since recent update (?) I can't access my lists of songs, artists or albums. I can only get daily mixes, suggested music and recent songs played. I know my personal choices,are still saved but I can'...
  • Agingermom
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Amex gift card

My Amex gift card won't work to get a free trial. What should I do?

• My Amex gift card won't work to get a free trial. What should I do?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family

I have upgraded to premium for family. I sent the link to my family member. When they clock on the link it direct them to the log in page. This doesn't let them accept the pending request. I'd like to be able to use the features I pay for.

• I have upgraded to premium for family. I sent the link to my family member. When they clock on the link it direct them to the log in page. This doesn't let them accept the pending request. I'd like t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro por partida doble

En el mes de enero me hicieron el mismo cobro dos veces... Tengo el estado de cuenta del babco pero en los recibos de spotify no aparece como puedo cancelar el cobro a la tarjeta y hacerlo de otra manera

• En el mes de enero me hicieron el mismo cobro dos veces... Tengo el estado de cuenta del babco pero en los recibos de spotify no aparece como puedo cancelar el cobro a la tarjeta y hacerlo de otra ma...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charges

why has spotify charged me for 2 x £9.99 payments against my phone bill and how do i get to speak with someone about this ?

• why has spotify charged me for 2 x £9.99 payments against my phone bill and how do i get to speak with someone about this ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being billed too much

My bill started at 12.99 and has went up for months, it's now 16.99$ a month and I refuse to pay that because that is not what I subscribed to. It stinks because I really like my Spotify but can use other apps for free. Unless you all can resolve or ...

• My bill started at 12.99 and has went up for months, it's now 16.99$ a month and I refuse to pay that because that is not what I subscribed to. It stinks because I really like my Spotify but can use ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging two accounts

Hi,I currently have two Spotify accounts, one is a free account and one is a premium account. My free account has the current details I would like to use (email address and Facebook links etc) whilst the premium account has my secondary email address...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I currently have two Spotify accounts, one is a free account and one is a premium account. My free account has the current details I would like to use (email address and Facebook links etc) whil...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanently delete an account.

I created my first account a couple of years ago, and I don't remember if I just linked it to Facebook or signed up from it. I already disconnected it from facebook but it still shows my full name and picture, I want this account permanently deleted....

• Casual Listener
  • I created my first account a couple of years ago, and I don't remember if I just linked it to Facebook or signed up from it.  I already disconnected it from facebook but it still shows my full ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

help with account

so i forgot my account password but its linked to a invalid email account.whenever i request a password reset i have no way of accessing it. i cant change my account email since i dont know my password. i have emailed spotify twice and asked them to ...

• so i forgot my account password but its linked to a invalid email account. whenever i request a password reset i have no way of accessing it.  i cant change my account email since i dont know m...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes