Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution changed payment details effected family subscritions.

HelloI changed my payment card, as previous one had been cancelled. My premium subscription carried on fine, but lost all my family. Tried to readd them but it says email address is already linked to an account and won't let me.Thank you

• Hello I changed my payment card, as previous one had been cancelled. My premium subscription carried on fine, but lost all my family. Tried to readd them but it says email address is already linked ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FAMILY - Change address for Family Premium member

Hi, I've accepted a family premium invitation but have keyed in a different address from the owner of the subscription. How do I edit the address? Thanks.

• Hi,   I've accepted a family premium invitation but have keyed in a different address from the owner of the subscription. How do I edit the address?   Thanks.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PREMIUM ALAMIYORUM

Her gün deniyorum ve 2 veya 3 farkli karttan 2 farkli hesapta denedim premium alamiyorum kartin bilgilerini yazdigimda Tüh kart sağlayicin kötü bir gün geçiriyor vs vs diyo artik çıldırıcam

• Her gün deniyorum ve 2 veya 3 farkli karttan 2 farkli hesapta denedim premium alamiyorum kartin bilgilerini yazdigimda Tüh kart sağlayicin kötü bir gün geçiriyor vs vs diyo artik çıldırıcam
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Play credit/wallet payments, are they going to happen soon?

Hello, Will there be an option in the near future to be able to pay for spotify with google play credits? From some of the topics I can see that many users would benifit from this payment method, it absolutley makes sense for this capability to be of...

• Hello,   Will there be an option in the near future to be able to pay for spotify with google play credits?   From some of the topics I can see that many users would benifit from this p...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts with different mails

Need to delete my main acc cause I dont remember the mail attached to it. Got another acc but dont wanna pay double up. Looked around but cant find anyway to contact spotify

• Need to delete my main acc cause I dont remember the mail attached to it. Got another acc but dont wanna pay double up. Looked around but cant find anyway to contact spotify
  • bonilla
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New phone playlists gone

So today i got my new Iphone 7. And when i started it up and went onto spotify i saw that all my playlists are gone, and i dont know why. I tried to log onto facebook and login thro spotify and it still dosent work. Pls help had like 700 songs haha

• Casual Listener
  • So today i got my new Iphone 7. And when i started it up and went onto spotify i saw that all my playlists are gone, and i dont know why. I tried to log onto facebook and login thro spotify and it st...
  • Tobiasmattsson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Method Failed

I'm trying to update my payment method, and I've tried with three cards, all active, and Spotify is telling me that it's unable to process it. I can't contact anyone through Spotify, and it's not on my bank's side. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to update my payment method, and I've tried with three cards, all active, and Spotify is telling me that it's unable to process it. I can't contact anyone through Spotify, and it's not on ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't see others playlists anymore?

hey can someone tell me why i can't see others playlists anymore? thx

• Casual Listener
  • hey can someone tell me why i can't see others playlists anymore? thx
  • ILikeBunnies
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

can't use spotify out of USA

HiI started using Spotify a month ado when visiting my brother who lives in Florida.Got back home (Israel) 2 weeks ago, used Spotify every day and couldn't today.Tried to change country in "edit profile" but there's only USA thereCan i use Spotify in...

• Hi I started using Spotify a month ado when visiting my brother who lives in Florida. Got back home (Israel) 2 weeks ago, used Spotify every day and couldn't today. Tried to change country in "edi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! misleading offer?!

Hi,In (12/20/16 @ Netheland )There was banner with an offer 3 months in the price of one.I've completed the payment and then after 1 month my account has been changed to free!Can you fix this issue please!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, In (12/20/16 @ Netheland )There was banner with an offer 3 months in the price of one. I've completed the payment and then after 1 month my account has been changed to free! Can you fix th...
  • FatBox
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook. Can't log in now.

I deleted my Facebook account and now I can't access Spotify anymore. I created a new account and I just want everything transferred to my new account, including my premium. How do I go about this? Thanks

• I deleted my Facebook account and now I can't access Spotify anymore. I created a new account and I just want everything transferred to my new account, including my premium. How do I go about this? T...
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't change payment details with TD Canada

Hello Guys, I just moved from Istanbul to Toronto, applied to TD Green Credit Card and obtained it. It does not let me to change my payment details with my new TD credit card data and it says: "It looks like your card is from a non-Spotify country---...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Guys,   I just moved from Istanbul to Toronto, applied to TD Green Credit Card and obtained it.   It does not let me to change my payment details with my new TD credit card data a...
  • CanerM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playstation log in

So a few months ago, i logged my spotify into a psn account. That psn account and its details have since been removed from my playstation. I have no way of retrieving it. Now i can't log my spotify into my current account because it's signed into the...

• Casual Listener
  • So a few months ago, i logged my spotify into a psn account. That psn account and its details have since been removed from my playstation. I have no way of retrieving it. Now i can't log my spotify i...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscriptions

If I already have a premium, rising to Family before the expiry of my premium subscription is debited me again the total cost of the Family?Or only the difference?Thank you

• Regular
  • If I already have a premium, rising to Family before the expiry of my premium subscription is debited me again the total cost of the Family? Or only the difference? Thank you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Applying for Student discount through existing premium account.

I have recently got an NUS extra card and want to apply the student discount to my account. Everytime I follow the instructions on the website it asks me to put my card details in again. Is there a way to apply the discount without cancelling my subs...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently got an NUS extra card and want to apply the student discount to my account. Everytime I follow the instructions on the website it asks me to put my card details in again. Is there a w...
  • lapickles
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error". when I try to become premium

Hi I have like a week trying to become premium but I always get this after I select the country and try to go to next page Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error". Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and...

• Hi I have like a week trying to become premium but I always get this after I select the country and try to go to next page  Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal Server...
  • dewhi
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

wat is het verschil tussen premium en premium family?

wat is het verschil tussen premium en premium family?Ik dacht namelijk dat je dan op hetzelfde account, maar op verschillende apparaten je eigen afspeellijsten kon luisteren?

• wat is het verschil tussen premium en premium family? Ik dacht namelijk dat je dan op hetzelfde account, maar op verschillende apparaten je eigen afspeellijsten kon luisteren?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got a spotify premium present card from a friend (but other land)

Hey A friend of me, gave me a spotivy premium card but he bought it in Austria and i live in Germany. Now i cant add the card because i am not in Austria... What should i do now?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey 🙂 A friend of me, gave me a spotivy premium card but he bought it in Austria and i live in Germany. Now i cant add the card because i am not in Austria... What should i do now?...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting the runaround..reporting to BBB

3 or 4 days ago I attempted to log into my account to change my payment method. After SEVERAL attempts at logging in with no luck I e-mailed custumer support. I was told my Spotify and Facebook had become unlinked (how? I have no clue, I've been usin...

• 3 or 4 days ago I attempted to log into my account to change my payment method. After SEVERAL attempts at logging in with no luck I e-mailed custumer support. I was told my Spotify and Facebook had b...
  • Imogen
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify completely deleted my account!

I have had a premium account with spotify for about 3 years now. I'm overseas at the moment and has been working for the last couple of weeks fine but just the other day, it seemed to have logged me out of all of my devices and when I try logging in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a premium account with spotify for about 3 years now. I'm overseas at the moment and has been working for the last couple of weeks fine but just the other day, it seemed to have logged me ...
  • Luke_j
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes