Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Nao consigo atualizar dados pagamento

Segui as instruçoes dadas no site, mas quando indico atualizar dados de pagamento, entra uma mensagem para que eu confirme que todas as pessoas que sao do meu plano family premium mora comigo, eu confirmo, e o site SIMPLESMENTE da uma mensagem de atu...

• Segui as instruçoes dadas no site, mas quando indico atualizar dados de pagamento, entra uma mensagem para que eu confirme que todas as pessoas que sao do meu plano family premium mora comigo, eu con...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Adding a member who has premium account my family plan

I am a free member but thinking of upgrading to family plan. One family member already has a premium account which he purchased through iTunes. The FAQ for family plan says that one can add premium account holders but not those who bought premium thr...

• I am a free member but thinking of upgrading to family plan. One family member already has a premium account which he purchased through iTunes. The FAQ for family plan says that one can add premium a...
  • ladybug-81
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Sing someone off facebook tjrew spotify

Someone as sing in my spotify account using there facebook how can I log them off just using spotify?

• Regular
  • Someone as sing in my spotify account using there facebook how can I log them off just using spotify?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family package member got kicked out

My family premium package member got kicked out from the package and he's unable to join the package anymore. He input the correct address and keep getting the same error "You can't join this Premium for Family account. We couldn't confirm that you l...

• Casual Listener
  • My family premium package member got kicked out from the package and he's unable to join the package anymore. He input the correct address and keep getting the same error "You can't join this Premium...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant pay with Ininal

When I try to make a monthly payment wtih my Ininal cart it says : '' I guess the card or the payment provider is having a bad day. Do not worry, you were never paid. Try again or use another payment method. ''There is nothing wrong with my card , ı ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to make a monthly payment wtih my Ininal cart it says :  '' I guess the card or the payment provider is having a bad day. Do not worry, you were never paid. Try again or use ano...
  • Fatih_Bickin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone cancelled

Hi, How do I keep my premium account open if I have this with my vodafpone package which I am soon cancelling? Thanks

• Hi,   How do I keep my premium account open if I have this with my vodafpone package which I am soon cancelling?   Thanks  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged full amount instead of student discount

Hi, I was charged the full amount of 9.99€ instead of 4.99€ student discount. Can someone tell me what to do here? I contacted unidays but they cant help me. Thank you!

• Hi, I was charged the full amount of 9.99€ instead of 4.99€ student discount. Can someone tell me what to do here? I contacted unidays but they cant help me. Thank you!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged wrong amount

I signed up for the spotify premium free trial back in October, enjoyed it, but did not renew the subscription. In November, I no longer had the premium features and I figured that my fiance had unsubscribed for me. A few days before the new year, I ...

• I signed up for the spotify premium free trial back in October, enjoyed it, but did not renew the subscription. In November, I no longer had the premium features and I figured that my fiance had unsu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help

Was a problem with my Facebook account, my facebook was deleted and i cant access again to this count and my Spotify are syncr whit this countWhy can i do with this count?

• Casual Listener
  • Was a problem with my Facebook account, my facebook was deleted and i cant access again to this count and my Spotify are syncr whit this count Why can i do with this count?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription

Good morning,I got subscribe to the family program, the principal account is Nicolas Narvaez.Opening the app and viewing the account info I saw I appeared as a free account and I have propaganda between songs to.Please contact me is urgent.Best regar...

• Good morning, I got subscribe to the family program, the principal account is Nicolas Narvaez. Opening the app and viewing the account info I saw I appeared as a free account and I have propaga...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying for and entire year up front

Can I purchase a full year's worth of Premium for Family (instead of paying monthly)?

• Can I purchase a full year's worth of Premium for Family (instead of paying monthly)?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to update payment info without student discount

When I go to update my payment info the next screen wants to verify my student status which I no longer have. I am able to enter the card info but due to the student status not being verified the card info does not stay. I don't want the student disc...

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to update my payment info the next screen wants to verify my student status which I no longer have.  I am able to enter the card info but due to the student status not being verified t...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription and multiple devices.

Hi, me and my wife share a family account.We've not had it long - and just found out that if I play spotify on my computer/phone it stops playing on her computer/phone.Is that supposed to happen? If so what's the point of a shared subscription if you...

• Hi, me and my wife share a family account. We've not had it long - and just found out that if I play spotify on my computer/phone it stops playing on her computer/phone. Is that supposed to happen?...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium stopped working

Hi, I logged in today with my Spotify onto a new computer and suddenly my playlists were missing and I lost my premium account. I payed my montly spotify fee on the 15th this month.

• Hi,    I logged in today with my Spotify onto a new computer and suddenly my playlists were missing and I lost my premium account. I payed my montly spotify fee on the 15th this month.&nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have free account but geting charged fot the premium

According the the website I have the free account but I'm paying for the premium account ...an I just want to cancel it an get a refund ...but I am not about to cancel it on the website

• Casual Listener
  • According the the website I have the free account but I'm paying for the premium account ...an I just want to cancel it an get a refund ...but I am not about to cancel it on the website
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium accound and gift card

Hello,I have premium Spotify (I pay by MasterCard) and I get gift card (3 month).When I add gift card to my account, my payments will be suspend? Or what? Thanks!Paulina

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have premium Spotify (I pay by MasterCard)  and I get gift card (3 month). When I add gift card to my account,  my payments will be suspend? Or what?   Thanks! Paulina
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Activate code

Were ia codo tô activate premium account????Were o found This ?

• Were ia codo tô activate premium account???? Were o found This ?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cant acess to my subscription

somehow spotify kick out my friend. but when I sent him link to come back he cant acess. He wrote right adress but it does not works.

• Casual Listener
  • somehow spotify kick out my friend. but when I sent him link to come back he cant acess. He wrote right adress but it does not works. 
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete someone from my account

I have a user who's hack my account and I can't find a way delete him off how can I fix this problem

• Regular
  • I have a user who's hack my account and I can't find a way delete him off how can I fix this problem
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change of address

I have recently got back from uni and been added onto my brothers spotify premium, we received this. "A quick update about your subscription Thanks for subscribing to Premium for Family. We couldn't confirm the address for Harvey Baldwin matchers you...

• I have recently got back from uni and been added onto my brothers spotify premium, we received this.   "A quick update about your subscription Thanks for subscribing to Premium for Family. We ...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes