Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How many laptops can I connect to one account? (Need for a class)

Hi,I'm wondering how many laptops I can connect one spotify account to? I'm doing a class where I'm having people go in and look for a song or two and copy the embed code to remix a website and teach some coding. I'll have about 15 laptops and I'll i...

• Hi, I'm wondering how many laptops I can connect one spotify account to?   I'm doing a class where I'm having people go in and look for a song or two and copy the embed code to remix a websit...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looks i paid money but cant get premium

Hi everyone,İ wanna to check new sale which is 3 month 0.99. İ was get premıum try and i canceled it before times with same credit card. Now when i wanna to go premium with sale it says "U cant get this because you get premium try before with this ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, İ wanna to check new sale which is 3 month 0.99. İ was get premıum try and i canceled it before times with same credit card. Now when i wanna to go premium with sale it says "U cant get...
  • xlaxege
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to pay my bill - country won't change

Hi team, I am trying to change my country from UK to NZ (I have been living in NZ and using spotify with my UK bank account for some time now). Obviously, like many others, I'm infuriated by incorrect guidance and bugs in your payments system, but le...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi team,   I am trying to change my country from UK to NZ (I have been living in NZ and using spotify with my UK bank account for some time now). Obviously, like many others, I'm infuriated by...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad language

Hello all,I live in america but want my ads in french. I have the language in the app changed to french but the ads are american english. they only change to french when in france. Does anyone know how to change the ads to french while I am in the US...

• Hello all, I live in america but want my ads in french. I have the language in the app changed to french but the ads are american english. they only change to french when in france. Does anyone know...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issue

Claims my 'credit card company is having a bad day' and there is nothing wrong with my card. How can this be fixed?? I need to update my payment info with this card.

• Claims my 'credit card company is having a bad day' and there is nothing wrong with my card.  How can this be fixed??  I need to update my payment info with this card.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can't I talk to a human being at Spotify?

Seriously, this is terrible. Old account I can't log into being charged monthly. No one can help. I'm not posting account info to forum or twitter.

• Seriously, this is terrible. Old account I can't log into being charged monthly. No one can help. I'm not posting account info to forum or twitter.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account

Hi, since I couldn't find any way to talk to some real support, I'm creating a thread here. Firstly, someone is using my account, and I know that because it sometimes says "iPhone is listening" and my account email and postcode are changed. Secondly,...

• Hi, since I couldn't find any way to talk to some real support, I'm creating a thread here. Firstly, someone is using my account, and I know that because it sometimes says "iPhone is listening" and m...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in

I just purchased a new phone and I wanted to keep using my premium Spotify account. When I try to login it says "login failed you've already created an account with that email address". So I thought let me log off from my old phone and then I can log...

• I just purchased a new phone and I wanted to keep using my premium Spotify account. When I try to login it says "login failed you've already created an account with that email address". So I thought ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I was Downgraded to Free from my premium and now I can't get my premium account back. And my bill is also payed throughout iTunes

• I was Downgraded to Free from my premium and now I can't get my premium account back. And my bill is also payed throughout iTunes
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password issue & getting Spotify on device different from the one where you registered

I got spotify app on my phone ( with the help of my nephew!), non premium, the end of December. Yesterday, I used a laptop to purchase premium, that comes with 30 day trial free. 2 questions: 1) The Spotify/Paypal receipt has a different username lis...

• Casual Listener
  • I got spotify app on my phone ( with the help of my nephew!), non premium, the end of December. Yesterday, I used a laptop to purchase premium, that comes with 30 day trial free. 2 questions: 1) The ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

Hi good day, I would like to know wy the operation to pay my suscription is charging doble quantity of money?, i have a Familiar suscription and I pay $ 7.5 dollars but sisnce december the sistema make doble charging in my debit card, please help to ...

• Hi good day,   I would like to know wy the operation to pay my suscription is charging doble quantity of money?, i have a Familiar suscription and I pay $ 7.5 dollars but sisnce december the s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged for student but it said it couldnt confirm?

So I attempted to get my Spotify student premium but it told me it couldn't confirm or whatever, but it still charged my card for it? So do I have it or not? And if not why was I still charged?

• Casual Listener
  • So I attempted to get my Spotify student premium but it told me it couldn't confirm or whatever, but it still charged my card for it? So do I have it or not? And if not why was I still charged?
  • sarahgoodnight
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Would like a partial refund

I did not realize that my student subscription was coming to an end, and though I've never stopped being a student, I was charged 10.79 instead of the usual 5.39. I've just renewed my student standing, any chance I could be refunded the difference on...

• Casual Listener
  • I did not realize that my student subscription was coming to an end, and though I've never stopped being a student, I was charged 10.79 instead of the usual 5.39.  I've just renewed my student s...
  • xavier_riv41
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Going to a Family account from my personal account

I changed over to be on my families account. When I go online it says that I have the Family account but when I am on my desktop app and my phone app it says I'm on the free account. I have logged out and back in again, and I have deleted the app and...

• Casual Listener
  • I changed over to be on my families account. When I go online it says that I have the Family account but when I am on my desktop app and my phone app it says I'm on the free account. I have logged ou...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice

Spotify has now charged me twice a month for 3 months. I had looked into it when it first happened, and saw posts about how sometimes that happens and that the extra charge would just be credited and not billed the following month. Well, that hasn't ...

• Spotify has now charged me twice a month for 3 months. I had looked into it when it first happened, and saw posts about how sometimes that happens and that the extra charge would just be credited and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked, email and password changed

I've always logged on via facebook. Today I noticed that someone else was using my spotify. I checked my account info and they have changed both my email and password. Since any contact forms i'll use will be sent to the hackers email there's not muc...

• I've always logged on via facebook. Today I noticed that someone else was using my spotify. I checked my account info and they have changed both my email and password. Since any contact forms i'll us...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

se puede escuchar en mas de 1 equipo

Quiero saber si soy premium usuario sí puedo USAR mi Cuenta en mas de 1 Aparato, Lo Que por él intentado y no Funciona.Saben si Alguna forma de Poder Hacerlo AUNQUE Adicional Coste del tenga? Quiero Que se ESCUCHE en mi compu y en mi ipad al Mismo Ti...

• Quiero saber si soy premium usuario sí puedo USAR mi Cuenta en mas de 1 Aparato, Lo Que por él intentado y no Funciona. Saben si Alguna forma de Poder Hacerlo AUNQUE Adicional Coste del tenga? Quier...
  • Pepe1960
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Betalt och ingenting händer!!

Hejsan, jag betalade för att får spotify premium men inget händer och jag har fortfarande kvar gratis variationen.. Vad har jag gjort för fel?

• Hejsan, jag betalade för att får spotify premium men inget händer och jag har fortfarande kvar gratis variationen.. Vad har jag gjort för fel?
  • stigskarp
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Change language in account overview

Anyway to change language in account overview. It is quite confusing because I am already used to English language rather than Indonesian language which is my own country. For example, I did not even know the word 'tautan' which means link in English...

• Anyway to change language in account overview. It is quite confusing because I am already used to English language rather than Indonesian language which is my own country. For example, I did not even...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Headspace+Spotify Pay with Paypal?

Hi!I want to upgrade my premium spotify account with de headspace deal. Currently i'm paying monthly with paypal. But when I want to upgrade with the headspace deal I can't choose paypal. There are only creditcard options for payment. Is there a poss...

• Regular
  • Hi! I want to upgrade my premium spotify account with de headspace deal. Currently i'm paying monthly with paypal. But when I want to upgrade with the headspace deal I can't choose paypal. Th...
  • risc12
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes