Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Reverting to original username and blank avatar

Yesterday, I've linked my Facebook account to post my activities on Spotify, only to find out it replaced my username with my real name and showed my real profile picture. I don't want to expose my true identity for privacy reason so I've unlinked my...

• Music Fan
  • Yesterday, I've linked my Facebook account to post my activities on Spotify, only to find out it replaced my username with my real name and showed my real profile picture. I don't want to expose my t...
  • rouward
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing artist profile picture

I'm an artist on Spotify and right now my profile picture is the single art for my last single. I'm going to be releasing an EP soon on Spotify and I would like my profile picture to be the EP cover. Having a hard time figuring out how to make this c...

• I'm an artist on Spotify and right now my profile picture is the single art for my last single. I'm going to be releasing an EP soon on Spotify and I would like my profile picture to be the EP cover....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging artist profiles

Hi there, I am currently signed to a record label who is distributing my music to Spotify. I am about to go independent and submit my music to you via Tunecore. Is is it possible to add new songs through tunecore or another 3rd party distributor to m...

• Hi there, I am currently signed to a record label who is distributing my music to Spotify. I am about to go independent and submit my music to you via Tunecore. Is is it possible to add new songs thr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No matter what I do someone still uses my account.

Hi there, I know there's a tonne of threads related to something similar to this but nothing is helping. No matter how many times I log out of all devices my music still gets paused because someone else is logging into my account. I've changed my pas...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I know there's a tonne of threads related to something similar to this but nothing is helping. No matter how many times I log out of all devices my music still gets paused because ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked please help

Currently my spotify account is being used by another person. This is no one I know and they dont have access to my account information but somehow have figured out how to login to my spotify. When I origionally signed up for Spotify I signed up thro...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently my spotify account is being used by another person. This is no one I know and they dont have access to my account information but somehow have figured out how to login to my spotify. When I...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register with my email.

So I registered an account with the email "email1@xxxxx.nlBut i wanna use it on my other account so I changed the emailadress on my account to email2@xxxx.nl But now when I try to register it says: "The email is already in use"..But when I try to rec...

• Visitor
  • So I registered an account with the email "email1@xxxxx.nl But i wanna use it on my other account so I changed the emailadress on my account to email2@xxxx.nl   But now when I try to register...
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution £10 card Does Not work And Has been activated & So Much for Customer service when you have to join a

The new card has a long number and a pin but the new pin numbers dont seem to work.What no customer service.So spotify take your money and you cannot really contact them no wonder it is re-licenced to belgium.Take your money no help

• Casual Listener
  • The new card has a long number and a pin but the new pin numbers dont seem to work.What no customer service.So spotify take your money and you cannot really contact them no wonder it is re-licenced t...
  • teamhanley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged since 2015??

hi Spotify, I have only just niticed that i have been getting charged to use spotify premium, but when i log on to spotify to check my account status, it says im on the free trial package??how do i go about getting my money back, as i have never used...

• Casual Listener
  • hi Spotify,   I have only just niticed that i have been getting charged to use spotify premium, but when i log on to spotify to check my account status, it says im on the free trial package?? ...
  • ryan_goody
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution a "premium" problem

hi I got some problem of my account, I had already updated my account to be "premium" a long time, and I just paid the newest bill, but two of my family has been kicked out the share list, I wonder what happen, because we use the "premium" has alread...

• hi I got some problem of my account, I had already updated my account to be "premium" a long time, and I just paid the newest bill, but two of my family has been kicked out the share list, I wonder w...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account being used by someone else!!

Someone is logged into my spotify account, I have changed my password several times, logged out of all devices several times, changed my email address, but whenever I log in it shows as "Miguel Angel Rodriguez" it even say all my playlists are create...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone is logged into my spotify account,  I have changed my password several times, logged out of all devices several times, changed my email address, but whenever I log in it shows as "Mig...
  • victoria-rl93
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sign Up

I am trying to sign up for premium family and it is saying the email has already been used. No one know the log in or password associated with it. This is the email address we must use

• I am trying to sign up for premium family and it is saying the email has already been used.  No one know the log in or password associated with it.  This is the email address we must use
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account was disabled

I need to get back onto my account!!!

• I need to get back onto my account!!!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring accounts

hello everyone, I have gotten myself into a bit of a complicated situation and was looking for advice. I will tell the whole story and then what I want to do. First, I signed up through my facebook account, which is the one I am posting through right...

• Visitor
  • hello everyone,   I have gotten myself into a bit of a complicated situation and was looking for advice. I will tell the whole story and then what I want to do. First, I signed up through my f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Picture on Profile

Account premium 3 mesi a 99 cent pagato e durato 4 giorni ora mi è sparito, e sono tornato al free, ??? Nessun indirizzo email per contattare l assistenza?? Solo il tasto 'chiedi alla comunity'?? Ma che servizio scandaloso e'??? A chi chiedo spiegazi...

• Account premium 3 mesi a 99 cent pagato e durato 4 giorni ora mi è sparito, e sono tornato al free, ??? Nessun indirizzo email per contattare l assistenza?? Solo il tasto 'chiedi alla comunity'?? Ma ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont remember my email or password, but I´m being charged monthly

I´m being charged montly with my spotify premium account. The problem is that I dont remember my email or my password, how do i get logged in? Facebook doesnt work..

• I´m being charged montly with my spotify premium account. The problem is that I dont remember my email or my password, how do i get logged in? Facebook doesnt work.. 
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random music?

My spotify is random playing music sometimes by someone else, when I'm in my car or when I'm at home using my computer.I can't find any signed phone's or computers, in my account.I even changed my password a couple of times.The music is some random c...

• My spotify is random playing music sometimes by someone else, when I'm in my car or when I'm at home using my computer. I can't find any signed phone's or computers, in my account. I even changed m...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

impossible to connect a spotify account to a family account

I cannot an exisitng account.I send the invitation per mail form the main acountWhen accepting the invitation from the other account with the code, It comes to the adress to be confirmed.I fill in this adress form, and then when validating this step,...

• I cannot an exisitng account. I send the invitation per mail form the main acount When accepting the invitation from the other account with the code, It comes to the adress to be confirmed. I fill...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Problems After Upgrade

I just upgraded to premium, and after I reopened the app on both my phone and computer I needed to relog in, which is fine, however, when I log in it allows me but then quits back to the login page coming up with 'error code: 3' so after I tried rese...

• Visitor
  • I just upgraded to premium, and after I reopened the app on both my phone and computer I needed to relog in, which is fine, however, when I log in it allows me but then quits back to the login page c...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account in globe got disconnected which of course stopped my premium

So I've been using my globe broadband (postpaid) for months already and one of the freebies I got was spotify premium. Recently my account got disconnected and it's already active again but for some reason my subsciption won't activate anymore? help ...

• So I've been using my globe broadband (postpaid) for months already and one of the freebies I got was spotify premium. Recently my account got disconnected and it's already active again but for some ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes