Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Help! Deactivated FB had to make new account :(

Help please! Does anyone know how to get my saved playlists and downloaded stuff moved from deactivated FB account to new email activated account?Thank you

• Help please! Does anyone know how to get my saved playlists and downloaded stuff moved from deactivated FB account to new email activated account? Thank you 🙂
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to delete facebook and still access my spotify account?

Is it possible to delete facebook and still access my spotify account with my premium subscription?Can anybody help i would hope that in this day of age it would be possible

• Is it possible to delete facebook and still access my spotify account with my premium subscription? Can anybody help i would hope that in this day of age it would be possible
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student, Payment Method

Hi all, I am trying to switch to Spotify Student, and have already cancelled the regular Premium subscription, but as I try to activate the Student Premium, the Sofort Banking method of payment (which allows me to pay with a Maestro card), disappears...

• Visitor
  • Hi all, I am trying to switch to Spotify Student, and have already cancelled the regular Premium subscription, but as I try to activate the Student Premium, the Sofort Banking method of payment (whic...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country problem?

Hi, I've changed my account from the UK to NZ by changing my credit card and have also signed up to the Family plan. When signing up a new family member to the plan they get an error stating that they are not in the same country as me. When I log bac...

• Hi,   I've changed my account from the UK to NZ by changing my credit card and have also signed up to the Family plan.   When signing up a new family member to the plan they get an erro...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Taken similar offer

I haven't been able to purchase premium with my main account. I have had an account before that had premium with the same card I put in I have deactivated that account and it has been over a month thinking I had to wait for the cancelation to go thro...

• I haven't been able to purchase premium with my main account. I have had an account before that had premium with the same card I put in I have deactivated that account and it has been over a month th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought premium with iTunes money and I'm still on free

I've tried every thing, deleting the app, signing out and back in, my receipt, and I still don't have premium. I'm seriously getting mad now I want what I paid for

• I've tried every thing, deleting the app, signing out and back in, my receipt, and I still don't have premium. I'm seriously getting mad now I want what I paid for
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to family today

Hi Spotify,We decided to upgrade to family today. But my monthlysubscription was extended yesterday. Is there any way i can get a refund for the month i am now paying double?

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify, We decided to upgrade to family today. But my monthlysubscription was extended yesterday. Is there any way i can get a refund for the month i am now paying double?
  • sjorsvangool
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP with confirmation mail

I have recently bought a gift card - but have not recieved recepit of payment How do i recieve this?

• I have recently bought a gift card - but have not recieved recepit of payment    How do i recieve this? 
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con mi cuenta premium

Llevo al rededor de 6 meses con mi cuenta premium funcionando excelente y estuve sin celular al rededor de dos semanas y ahora q entró me aparece q estoy en la versión free ya corrobora mi estado de cuenta y el cargo si se hizo y no puedo entrar como...

• Llevo al rededor de 6 meses con mi cuenta premium funcionando excelente y estuve sin celular al rededor de dos semanas y ahora q entró me aparece q estoy en la versión free ya corrobora mi estado de ...
  • jjjpuma
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Trial and Student Discount

Help! I'm a student so want to get the student discount from unidays for premium, but also want the free trial. Is that possible? Thank you

• Help! I'm a student so want to get the student discount from unidays for premium, but also want the free trial. Is that possible? Thank you
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Twitch

Hey guys, I want to start stream games for twitch and play musics from my spotify (I'm premium). Are there someway to pay for using the musics?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I want to start stream games for twitch and play musics from my spotify (I'm premium). Are there someway to pay for using the musics?
  • GhostOfHendrix
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution can't register to premium

hi my problem was i tried to change my cell number once,then i logged in to spotify & im trying to get the premium but i can't and i don't know why.is it because my current cell phone number is the one registered in my email acoount?.my email is dele...

• Casual Listener
  • hi my problem was i tried to change my cell number once,then i logged in to spotify & im trying to get the premium but i can't and i don't know why.is it because my current cell phone number is t...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution switching facebook accounts but keeping premium settings?

is there any simple way to change the associated facebook account with my spotify to another one but keep the same premium settings / payment system, or do i have to basically cancel and sign up again with a new account?

• is there any simple way to change the associated facebook account with my spotify to another one but keep the same premium settings / payment system, or do i have to basically cancel and sign up agai...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I paid for my subscription but I'm still on free.

I only have the one Spotify account that I've used for over a year. I've always added iTunes cards to my account, then renewed my subscription. I did that today, and it's stating "Renews February 10th, 2017" and shows that I have premium. Until I go ...

• I only have the one Spotify account that I've used for over a year. I've always added iTunes cards to my account, then renewed my subscription. I did that today, and it's stating "Renews February 10t...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Put in the wrong email now I can't login

Today, on another account I put in a email wrong and then sent a forget my password to that email so now if I try to use my username with my password it says it's wrong.

• Visitor
  • Today, on another account I put in a email wrong and then sent a forget my password to that email so now if I try to use my username with my password it says it's wrong. 
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify in UAE

Hi!I got premium account from Spain, using a Spanish credit card and an account registered in Spain. I read earlier here that you just need to do that to listen spotify anywhere, so I did it.Now once back to UAE, my spotify is not working... the song...

• Hi! I got premium account from Spain, using a Spanish credit card and an account registered in Spain. I read earlier here that you just need to do that to listen spotify anywhere, so I did it. Now ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fraud

My credit was compromised a couple of months ago and Spotify was one of the many charges. I cancelled my card and and a new Spotify charge as well as a Netflix charge appeared on the new card. I cancelled it a second time only to have it happen for a...

• My credit was compromised a couple of months ago and Spotify was one of the many charges. I cancelled my card and and a new Spotify charge as well as a Netflix charge appeared on the new card. I canc...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suscripción Premium

Acabo de actualizar mi suscripción Spotify Premium a través del Appstore cuyo custo fue de $139.00 y en la aplicación me sigue apareciendo “GRATIS“ cuando ya pagué. Que tengo que hacer

• Acabo de actualizar mi suscripción Spotify Premium a través del Appstore cuyo custo fue de $139.00 y en la aplicación me sigue apareciendo “GRATIS“ cuando ya pagué. Que tengo que hacer
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working

I paid for premium. It is not working on my iPhone 7. Has always worked before. Works on ps4. I have until stalled and reinstalled and restarted my phone. It says expires February 8th.

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for premium. It is not working on my iPhone 7. Has always worked before. Works on ps4. I have until stalled and reinstalled and restarted my phone. It says expires February 8th.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing username system

This issue might have been brought up before but it's such a mind-bogglingly simple solution that I felt compelled to create this post. After becoming such a large and successful company how is it that the username system is so unnecesarily complicat...

• This issue might have been brought up before but it's such a mind-bogglingly simple solution that I felt compelled to create this post.   After becoming such a large and successful company how...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes