Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to transfer the account?

My Spotify account was previously link with my old Facebook account "gbear14@hotmail.com", it has been disable by Facebook & now I can't sign in to my old Spotify account. I have upgraded to the premium. How can I switch my old one to my new Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify account was previously link with my old Facebook account "gbear14@hotmail.com", it has been disable by Facebook & now I can't sign in to my old Spotify account. I have upgraded to the ...
  • BarryBear
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify's Still Using my Old Facebook Email Address

Recently updated my email address for Facebook and unlinked the old one completely, but Spotify doesn't seem to be updating my details. I'm deleting the old email address soon - any fix ASAP would be great...

• Recently updated my email address for Facebook and unlinked the old one completely, but Spotify doesn't seem to be updating my details.   I'm deleting the old email address soon - an...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Linking to Alexa dot.

Dear SirI have a Spotify premier account! Yesterday I bought an Amazon echo dot particularly to aid links to Spotify! When I try to link it to Spotify ( listed as a simple operation in the Alexa app) ..it says I need a Spotify premier account!! Pleas...

• Visitor
  • Dear Sir I have a Spotify premier account! Yesterday I bought an Amazon echo dot particularly to aid links to Spotify! When I try to link it to Spotify ( listed as a simple operation in the Alexa ap...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't login through facebook

when i click on login through facebook i get a messageon my phone saying, wrong username or password. and when I try to login on spotify web player an error pops up , it's been acting like this for the past 4 day

• when i click on login through facebook i get a messageon my phone saying, wrong username or password. and when I try to login on spotify web player an error pops up , it's been acting like this for t...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgot password/forgot email

Hello every one I just logged out of my account and I forgot my password and I also forgot my email that I used. So now I cant see the reset email how do I get this issue sorted out my account is a premium account and I can't sign in or anything very...

• Hello every one I just logged out of my account and I forgot my password and I also forgot my email that I used. So now I cant see the reset email how do I get this issue sorted out my account is a p...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Geeting rid of Facebook

I'm going to get rid of Facebook. Stop my account.Unfortunately, I n oteced my Spotify account id linked to FB and that cannot be changed, which is really a mistake. If I have to stop my spotify because I stop with Facebook I might as well considere ...

• I'm going to get rid of Facebook. Stop my account. Unfortunately, I n oteced my Spotify account id linked to FB and that cannot be changed, which is really a mistake. If I have to stop my spotify be...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How come I can't play some of the songs

Some of the songs are hidden or can't play it like the attached file, but my friend does. Anyone knows the reason? even i'm a Premium user. thanks a lot!

• Some of the songs are hidden or can't play it like the attached file, but my friend does. Anyone knows the reason? even i'm a Premium user. thanks a lot!
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

crashing after adverts

Why do you make this so difficult? I'm not a tech person, don't ask me to provide screen shots, empty crash files or uninstall/reinstall. I souldn't have to do that, you're a music player, not the blooming controller for a nuclear submarine! The prob...

• Regular
  • Why do you make this so difficult? I'm not a tech person, don't ask me to provide screen shots, empty crash files or uninstall/reinstall. I souldn't have to do that, you're a music player, not the bl...
  • Callumcookey
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Wrong country in my settings

Hi, I am having troubles joining my family's premium plan because the country displayed in my settings is the US, but we don't actually live there. I do not have a premium myself. Any way I can fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am having troubles joining my family's premium plan because the country displayed in my settings is the US, but we don't actually live there. I do not have a premium myself. Any way I can fix t...
  • TCI_Fan
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to edit family accounts

When I tried to edit my family account after logging on, it said that I only had the free subscription. When I use the app I still have premium and the rest of my family too. When they log on on the website they still have premium and it even says th...

• Casual Listener
  • When I tried to edit my family account after logging on, it said that I only had the free subscription. When I use the app I still have premium and the rest of my family too. When they log on on the ...
  • Laura-laborn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Hi all,I have been having issues with a facebook connected premium account. My spotify was being used by multiple unknown devices on and offline. I have changed all my email, facebook/spotify passwords more than once now and logged out all users but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I have been having issues with a facebook connected premium account. My spotify was being used by multiple unknown devices on and offline. I have changed all my email, facebook/spotify pas...
  • Revolicious
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to change language ? (bug)

Hi everybody ! I live in Belgium and I usualy speak French. Dispite I choose "French" as language in my account, my user interface is in correctly in French but all the audio advertisements end the newsletters are in Dutch since ever ! Could you help...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody !    I live in Belgium and I usualy speak French.   Dispite I choose "French" as language in my account, my user interface is in correctly in French but all the audio ...
  • johncynique
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Log in

Suddunly I can't log in with my fb account with my fb app. The message shows that I can use Spotify abroad for 14 days... help...

• Casual Listener
  • Suddunly I can't log in with my fb account with my fb app. The message shows that I can use Spotify abroad for 14 days... help...
  • ashtley
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Login Fail

Hello, I am writing on behalf of my father who has Spotify premium (he resides in Greece, if that plays any role). Recently, he travelled within the country and when he tried to login to his account (e-mail based account, not Facebook), the credentia...

• Hello,   I am writing on behalf of my father who has Spotify premium (he resides in Greece, if that plays any role).  Recently, he travelled within the country and when he tried to login...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account disapears

Hola, I got a problem with my premium account, especially with the family pack. My user was inside of the family account and suddely my premium account stopped working. I ve been invited again but I dont receive any mail to accept the invitation agai...

• Visitor
  • Hola, I got a problem with my premium account, especially with the family pack. My user was inside of the family account and suddely my premium account stopped working. I ve been invited again but I ...
  • dommie2700
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving Playlists and moving to another account?

Hi, I have a free Spotify account and am aware I cannot rename it. I want to setup a new premium account and then move/export my playlists from the free one to the paid one. After that I want to delete off the free one. Is there a way I can transfer ...

• Hi,   I have a free Spotify account and am aware I cannot rename it.   I want to setup a new premium account and then move/export my playlists from the free one to the paid one.&nbs...
  • FAmMaN2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

unlink old fb

hi, i created spotify with email address, and i mistakenly hv link the wrg fb. i try removing spotify from the wrg fb and change my emaill address under account settings. but it seems not working as spotify still has my old fb data. i only realise as...

• hi, i created spotify with email address, and i mistakenly hv link the wrg fb. i try removing spotify from the wrg fb and change my emaill address under account settings. but it seems not working as ...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan in the Philippines

So I've just switched my spotify account from standard Premium, to the Family Premium. When I sent the link to my family (who live in the same house as me), they get an error message saying "We couldn't add you to Premium for Family as your account n...

• So I've just switched my spotify account from standard Premium, to the Family Premium. When I sent the link to my family (who live in the same house as me), they get an error message saying "We could...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account is still free

Hi, I purchased an premium account with Ideal on 28 december, and it's still an Free account. Has anybody experience with this? Thanks a lot.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I purchased an premium account with Ideal on 28 december, and it's still an Free account. Has anybody experience with this?   Thanks a lot.    
  • Biancagoncalves
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family 3month trial

I agreed to a 3month trial for 9KR. In my profile, it said that i would not be charged again untill 1.mars. Now thats gone, and you are trying to charge me 149KR allready..

• I agreed to a 3month trial for 9KR. In my profile, it said that i would not be charged again untill 1.mars. Now thats gone, and you are trying to charge me 149KR allready..
  • Biancagoncalves
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes