Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

€0,99 FOR 3 MONTH RIPOFF?

Hi So I bought spotify premium (For the first time) a half hour ago because of the "€0,99 for 3 months discount". I clicked on the discount, I payed and it gave me a supscription for only 1 month for €9,99! Now I'm trying to cancel it but there's no ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   So I bought spotify premium (For the first time) a half hour ago because of the "€0,99 for 3 months discount". I clicked on the discount, I payed and it gave me a supscription for only 1 ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Facebook

Guys I regiatered Spotify without Facebook. Last mounth I created Facebook acc and now I want to connect both of them. But when I was trying this always same thing happen. It can't works. Why should I do? I really want to see my profile with photo an...

• Visitor
  • Guys I regiatered Spotify without Facebook. Last mounth I created Facebook acc and now I want to connect both of them. But when I was trying this always same thing happen. It can't works. Why should ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RM2 deal with MOLpoints

Hi, I'm from Malaysia and I would like to buy the Rm2 for three months sale with MOL points. Is it possible?

• Hi, I'm from Malaysia and I would like to buy the Rm2 for three months sale with MOL points. Is it possible?
  • athira97
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logitech UE Smart Radio - Can't Add Spotify because I use Facebook to log in

I just bought a Logitech UE Smart Radio. It has a Spotify app. But I have to either use the phone app or website to add this music service. I log in to Spotify with Facebook. Smart Radio wants my Spotify username and password, but my Facebook usernam...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought a Logitech UE Smart Radio. It has a Spotify app. But I have to either use the phone app or website to add this music service. I log in to Spotify with Facebook. Smart Radio wants my S...
  • Madmental
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Purchase 3 months trial promotion for RM2 using MOLPoints

I try to purchase 3 months RM2 promotion and they give me 3 payment options to select. I can't use my card since its not available for international e commerce. Second option is DIGI. I'm not DIGI's user . Then I choose the 3rd option which is MOLPoi...

• I try to purchase 3 months RM2 promotion and they give me 3 payment options to select. I can't use my card since its not available for international e commerce. Second option is DIGI. I'm not DIGI's ...
  • athira97
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Avsluta premium till konto med glömt lösenord

Hej!Jag har ett konto hos er som jag helt glömt bort mitt lösenord till, och mailen som är registrerad till det kontot är min gamla mail som jag inte kan logga in på. Kontot jag har hos er är ett premiumkonto och drar pengar varje månad.Jag vill avsl...

• Hej! Jag har ett konto hos er som jag helt glömt bort mitt lösenord till, och mailen som är registrerad till det kontot  är min gamla mail som jag inte kan logga in på. Kontot jag har hos er ä...
  • Bosseman
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium missing on desktop app but not on phone or webplayer.

I have not been able to access Spotify Premium on my desktop app now for over a week, but it is still avaliable on my phone and on webplayer. However my account says I have free, but I've been using premium for over 2 years and the payment still came...

• Visitor
  • I have not been able to access Spotify Premium on my desktop app now for over a week, but it is still avaliable on my phone and on webplayer. However my account says I have free, but I've been using ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium 3 month special but email and account shows only 1 month

Hello, last night i bought the 3 month special advertised premium for 9.99. This morning when i looked at account it shows that i only have premium for 1 month. I dont know how to contact spotify to get that fixed.

• Hello, last night i bought the 3 month special advertised premium for 9.99. This morning when i looked at account it shows that i only have premium for 1 month. I dont know how to contact spotify to ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I'm cancelling my premium account. Will that be effective immediately?

I have a prepaid 3-month premium subscription. If I cancel now, would that automatically revert me back to the free version? Or will that take effect at the end of my 3-month paid subscription? If it does revert, can I be refunded?

• I have a prepaid 3-month premium subscription. If I cancel now, would that automatically revert me back to the free version? Or will that take effect at the end of my 3-month paid subscription? If it...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium present from someone in another country

A friend from New Zealand has sent me spotify premium, as a present...I live in the UK. When I try to redeem it with my code it comes up as the code is not valid in this country. What can I do?

• A friend from New Zealand has sent me spotify premium, as a present...I live in the UK. When I try to redeem it with my code it comes up as the code is not valid in this country. What can I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log on to spotify on my computer

Hi! Resently I changed the password to my facebook account, and now I am unable to log into spotify on my computer. If I click "Log in with facebook", it opens up my browser, and closes it down right away. I am able to log into my spotify account tro...

• Hi!   Resently I changed the password to my facebook account, and now I am unable to log into spotify on my computer. If I click "Log in with facebook", it opens up my browser, and closes it d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch account to kpn

Goodmorning,I tried to find it on the website but there seems to be no 'contact' button.I have a normal Spotify account but changed my mobile account so it has Spotify. How can I switch my account to the mobile one?

• Casual Listener
  • Goodmorning, I tried to find it on the website but there seems to be no 'contact' button. I have a normal Spotify account but changed my mobile account so it has Spotify. How can I switch my ac...
  • StellaFaure
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont let me get premium , says im not eligible.

I have just ended my 7 day trial, i kep getting emails about getting 3 months free for .99 a month. When i go and click on it, it says i am not eligible. I dont understad why it wont let me do anythings, since i just ended my 7 day trial.

• I have just ended my 7 day trial, i kep getting emails about getting 3 months free for .99 a month. When i go and click on it, it says i am not eligible. I dont understad why it wont let me do anythi...
  • Kdawg5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Country of payment

I'd like to buy spotify premium, but you wont let me my paypal is from my dutch bank account and I currently live in Portugal and I cannot change my country settings (Portugal now) in my free account. Can you help?

• I'd like to buy spotify premium, but you wont let me 😛 my paypal is from my dutch bank account and I currently live in Portugal and I cannot change my country settings (Portugal now) in my free acco...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Spotify Accounts

For the past few months I have had a Spotify Premium account with a student discount.However I have just been added to a Family Premium plan.Will I continue be charged for my personal account despite being part of my family Premium plan too? And if s...

• For the past few months I have had a Spotify Premium account with a student discount. However I have just been added to a Family Premium plan. Will I continue be charged for my personal account des...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost my account

Installed spotify on my mac and it shows me having a free account when I have premium one, tried logging out and back in to no avail. It shows me as having a premium account on my phone so I tried logging out and back in on that and now all my music ...

• Installed spotify on my mac and it shows me having a free account when I have  premium one, tried logging out and back in to no avail. It shows me as having a premium account on my phone so I tr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family Problems

My girlfriend signed us all up to Premium Family. I received an email and followed the instructions, signing up. But now when I log in my account is not premium, it is still a free account. I have tried following the sign up link again but it now say...

• My girlfriend signed us all up to Premium Family. I received an email and followed the instructions, signing up. But now when I log in my account is not premium, it is still a free account. I have tr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DID THE 7 DAY TRIAL & THEN BOUGHT THE DEAL; NOT UPDATING!

Hello! So, I recently downloaded Spotify on my phone and started the 7-day free trial, however, I've decided to purchase and since have the 3 months for 99¢; It went through and I assume charged the card however it says it's going to after the trail,...

• Hello!   So, I recently downloaded Spotify on my phone and started the 7-day free trial, however, I've decided to purchase and since have the 3 months for 99¢; It went through and I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Premium

Okay so this may sound funny, but on december 20th i accidentally (5 TIMES) bought 3month premium for 0,90EUR, and i still haven't got it... That's why i wanna know, if i can get my money back from those other 4 times...Thanks!

• Okay so this may sound funny, but on december 20th i accidentally (5 TIMES) bought 3month premium for 0,90EUR, and i still haven't got it... That's why i wanna know, if i can get my money back from t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes