Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I didn't receive the personal year in 2016 via email

I haven't turn on the email notificaiton, is it the reason why I didn't receive the personal stat? How can I get it back? Thanks.

• Visitor
  • I haven't turn on the email notificaiton, is it the reason why I didn't receive the personal stat? How can I get it back?    Thanks.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade to primium

Tried a few times to upgrade my account with the new offer (0.99), getting to the paypal step each time and then get a blank page- what to do?

• Casual Listener
  • Tried a few times to upgrade my account with the new offer (0.99), getting to the paypal step each time and then get a blank page- what to do?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly Payment

I am considering getting Spotify Premium for the promotional 0.99 per month. Does a "month" run from the date of subscription (i.e. today, December 24) until the next and same number date of the next month (i.e. January 24) or will I be charged on Ja...

• Casual Listener
  • I am considering getting Spotify Premium for the promotional 0.99 per month.  Does a "month" run from the date of subscription (i.e. today, December 24) until the next and same number date of th...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Contratei premium mas continuo Free

Ontem contratei o premium e nenhuma alteracao na minha conta, ja recebi o aviso e cobranca no meu cartao. Ja verifiquei a possivel duplicidade de perfil, nao procede, ja desconectei e conectei novamente, sem sucesso. Quando fiz a tentativa de contrat...

• Ontem contratei o premium e nenhuma alteracao na minha conta, ja recebi o aviso e cobranca no meu cartao. Ja verifiquei a possivel duplicidade de perfil, nao procede, ja desconectei e conectei novame...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Some Downloaded Songs wont play ?!

hi, some of my songs wont play in offline mod.i have about 100 songs in a playlist that i donwloaded to my phone. but some songs (2-3) wont play. it does not start playing it stays at 00:00, i can solve the problem when i download the playlist again ...

• hi,  some of my songs wont play in offline mod. i have about 100 songs in a playlist that i donwloaded to my phone. but some songs (2-3) wont play. it does not start playing it stays at 00:00,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Do sales apply to gifts?

I saw an ad that spotify is currently only $10 for 3 months, so I thought it would be a great gift for a friend of mine who likes music. When I go to the gift page though, it says 3 months is $30. Do sales not apply to gifts?

• Casual Listener
  • I saw an ad that spotify is currently only $10 for 3 months, so I thought it would be a great gift for a friend of mine who likes music.   When I go to the gift page though, it says 3 months i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Permium using gift cards overseas

So I have read that I can buy a spotify gift cards in Hong Kong, but I am going back to New Zealand next month so I want to know that will my premium get cut off cuz of different country? And is it possible to gift it to overseas friend to redeem it?

• Casual Listener
  • So I have read that I can buy a spotify gift cards in Hong Kong, but I am going back to New Zealand next month so I want to know that will my premium get cut off cuz of different country? And is it p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find my user page as searching for my full name

My account is connected to my facebook but when i search on my full name(facebook name of course) i can't find any result. It was OK months ago. Thanks for applies.

• My account is connected to my facebook but when i search on my full name(facebook name of course) i can't find any result. It was OK months ago.  Thanks for applies.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong account set up

Hi, I created an account, and my husband said he would sign up for premium on that account which we share. He mistakenly created a second account and signed up for premium on the second one. How do we switch the premium subscription to the first acco...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I created an account, and my husband said he would sign up for premium on that account which we share. He mistakenly created a second account and signed up for premium on the second one....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium Privileges

Loss of Premium PrivilegesLast year I switched my mobile phone contract with FIDO, as part of the switch I received a 2 year Premium subscription. About a year into my subscription I upgraded my phone. I asked the FIDO reps if this would affect my Sp...

• Loss of Premium Privileges Last year I switched my mobile phone contract with FIDO, as part of the switch I received a 2 year Premium subscription. About a year into my subscription I upgraded my ph...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Site saying 9.99 billed in 2 days but paid 0.99 for 3-mth trial

I clicked to subscribe for the 3 month trial for 0.99 cents a month. I used PayPal which calculated to 1.03 CAD. It withdrew out of my account but the info in my account on the site says my subscription will be renewed "2015-05-15" at a charge of 9.9...

• Casual Listener
  • I clicked to subscribe for the 3 month trial for 0.99 cents a month. I used PayPal which calculated to 1.03 CAD. It withdrew out of my account but the info in my account on the site says my subscript...
  • instabrammie
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Location problems

I created a spotify account and I must now update my location to connect.I have to change US for France but I can not perform this action.Someone would have a solution please.

• I created a spotify account and I must now update my location to connect. I have to change US for France but I can not perform this action. Someone would have a solution please.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hey, i dont have money on my card anymore, and i want to end my subscription. But i cant since i need to pay. Anyone know how to fix it? or know what i shoud do?

• Hey, i dont have money on my card anymore, and i want to end my subscription. But i cant since i need to pay. Anyone know how to fix it? or know what i shoud do?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify e-card

Helloo.I sent a giftcard to a friend two days ago and it was suppose to arrive today but it hasn´t and the payment hasn´t gone throug aswell. When we bought it, it all went smoothly and nothing seemed to be wrong. Could it not arrive?

• Helloo. I sent a giftcard to a friend two days ago and it was suppose to arrive today but it hasn´t and the payment hasn´t gone throug aswell. When we bought it, it all went smoothly and nothing see...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscription issues

I am paying for a premium subscription, yet when I log in it says i am on free. 10.59 is taken out monthly from my personal account. why won't it say i have premium when i'm paying for it? most recent withdrawal was on 11/18/2016. HELP! can't play my...

• Casual Listener
  • I am paying for a premium subscription, yet when I log in it says i am on free.  10.59 is taken out monthly from my personal account.  why won't it say i have premium when i'm paying for it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Administartor - Family

How do I change the administrator to another user of our family?

• How do I change the administrator to another user of our family?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slechts 1 maand ipv Aanbieding 3 maanden 9,99

Ik heb nu slechts 1 maand premium bijgeschreven staan op mijn account terwijl ik in de promotie e-mail heb geklikt op de actie van 3 maanden voor 9.99Willen jullie de duur van mijn abonnement gewoon op 3 maanden zetten?

• Casual Listener
  • Ik heb nu slechts 1 maand premium bijgeschreven staan op mijn account terwijl ik in de promotie e-mail heb geklikt op de actie van 3 maanden voor 9.99 Willen jullie de duur van mijn abonnement gewoo...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify needs to become more Album "Collection" based, it's too track-focused at the moment

why was I billed for 99cents for the supposedly get premium for 3months at 99cents but when I log into my account it shows that I am still a free user this is ridiculous I had Spotify before and had problems with my account I just want what the speci...

• Regular
  • why was I billed for 99cents for the supposedly get premium for 3months at 99cents but when I log into my account it shows that I am still a free user this is ridiculous I had Spotify before and had ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes