Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cant log in

I dont remember which email i used to log into my spotify premium account. I tried using my facebook but it looks likd that is just a regular spotify account not premium. Help please

• I dont remember which email i used to log into my spotify premium account. I tried using my facebook but it looks likd that is just a regular spotify account not premium. Help please
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family Invitation to existing free account

I just signed up and subscripted to Premium Family. My kids already have the free account. For the invitation, do I use the e-mail addresses associated to their existing free accounts or do I new e-mail addresses? Thank you for your assistance. Kind ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up and subscripted to Premium Family.  My kids already have the free account.  For the invitation, do I use the e-mail addresses associated to their existing free accounts or ...
  • mafamily1377
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unsubscription failed.

Hi. I can't unsubscribe from premium. The problem is that my account is tagged to debit card which is not active anymore. In my account there is a warning about failed payment transaction and the system asking me to update payment details. Instead of...

• Hi.   I can't unsubscribe from premium. The problem is that my account is tagged to debit card which is not active anymore. In my account there is a warning about failed payment transacti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please my prem do not work...

HEy i need help with one think i just bought prem for 3 month and i cant listen i have reedemed and on the website it says that i got prem but not when i log in on spotify it says ur 10 hrs have expired but i got prem why does it say so? please help ...

• Music Fan
  • HEy i need help with one think i just bought prem for 3 month and i cant listen i have reedemed and on the website it says that i got prem but not when i log in on spotify it says ur 10 hrs have expi...
  • courtney14
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable login with Facebook account on desktop

Im having issues with my Spotify on my desktop. It lags and doesn't play at all.I have uninstall and install again but now unable login with my facebook account. Error code 408 and it says my country does not match but im in Singapore and profile sta...

• Im having issues with my Spotify on my desktop. It lags and doesn't play at all. I have uninstall and install again but now unable login with my facebook account. Error code 408 and it says my count...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play songs afer cancelling Spotify Premium

I tried Spotify for several months and it was working fine. Then I found the offer about the Spotify Premium 3 months for just 1 €, so I did a subscription just for trying it's features like saving songs for offline mode..., then I cancelled it in th...

• I tried Spotify for several months and it was working fine. Then I found the offer about the Spotify Premium 3 months for just 1 €, so I did a subscription just for trying it's features like saving s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for the family plan without permission.

No one I know uses spotify, there is no reason for me to switch to family premium but for some reason my plan was changed and charged me for it without my permission.

• No one I know uses spotify, there is no reason for me to switch to family premium but for some reason my plan was changed and charged me for it without my permission. 
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Trouble logging in

My Spotify is not letting me log in, saying that I am only allowed 14 days abroad. I have lived in Australia for the last 6 months and have changed my country to Australia in my settings. Can you fix this please? Thank you.

• My Spotify is not letting me log in, saying that I am only allowed 14 days abroad. I have lived in Australia for the last 6 months and have changed my country to Australia in my settings. Can you fix...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan problem

hey everyone,i have a problem when i reedem my family invitation, it said "You already joined two subscriptions in the past 12 months" but my account is free no subscribtions, what should i do? thanks everyone hope you all have a great holiday

• hey everyone, i have a problem when i reedem my family invitation, it said "You already joined two subscriptions in the past 12 months" but my account is free no subscribtions, what should i do? t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ORDER NUMBER

Is there a way to access your Spotify account with the order number you received once you bought Spotify premium ? Because I forgot my username and email to that account and the order number is all I have PLEASE HELP

• Is there a way to access your Spotify account with the order number you received once you bought Spotify premium ? Because I forgot my username and email to that account and the order number is all I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription linked to Facebook but no longer have facebook

Hi my wife has cancelled her Facebook but forgot to cancel her Spotify she now cannot access Spotify but we are still being charged for 2 accounts. can you please cancel her subscription as I have now signed up for the family subscription to include ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my wife has cancelled her Facebook but forgot to cancel her Spotify she now cannot access Spotify but we are still being charged for 2 accounts.   can you please cancel her subscription as ...
  • Nico39
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for family separate accounts

If each member in spotify for family has his/her own account, why is my name (the administrator) at the top of a family member's page?

• Casual Listener
  • If each member in spotify for family has his/her own account, why is my name (the administrator) at the top of a family member's page?  
  • davidg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Perdi mi cuenta

Reinicie mi teléfono y no recuerdo mi correo, ahora mes con mes me hacen el cobro a mi tarjeta del servicio de la cuenta que ya no uso, con el numero de tarjeta se podra saber a que correo estaba asociado? Y si no se puede como puedo cancelar dicho c...

• Reinicie mi teléfono y no recuerdo mi correo, ahora mes con mes me hacen el cobro a mi tarjeta del servicio de la cuenta que ya no uso, con el numero de tarjeta se podra saber a que correo estaba aso...
  • Jesus36
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months

If I get 3 months premium by December 22nd. It lasts until March 22nd or just till the end of February?

• If I get 3 months premium by December 22nd. It lasts until March 22nd or just till the end of February?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete first and last name

Hello I recently dissociate my facebook account to spotify but my first and last name is still displayed on my profile.I would like that there is only my username.Thx.

• Hello I recently dissociate my facebook account to spotify but my first and last name is still displayed on my profile. I would like that there is only my username. Thx.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution reset password/username + getting billed double

To Whom it May Concern: I would like to reset my username and password. I just discovered I am getting billed double the amount I signed up. I did not receive notification this would happen. In order to reset usernames and passwords one must enter th...

• To Whom it May Concern:   I would like to reset my username and password. I just discovered I am getting billed double the amount I signed up. I did not receive notification this would happen....
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with changing my facebook email connected to my spotify account

I changed my email on facebook but it hasn't updated on spotify. I needed to change the email because I want to see my year of music 2016 stats and I don't remember the password to my old email account which I have linked to my spotify now (the email...

• I changed my email on facebook but it hasn't updated on spotify. I needed to change the email because I want to see my year of music 2016 stats and I don't remember the password to my old email accou...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant link account with facebook

Hello. I recently got spotify premium, and wanted to link my facebook with it...but it tells me that its associated with another spotify account. How can I disassociate my facebook from whatever account its associated with?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   I recently got spotify premium, and wanted to link my facebook with it...but it tells me that its associated with another spotify account. How can I disassociate my facebook from what...
  • Jsmith7861
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes