Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Just bought premium and now I have a new account?

I logged in with my email and password instead of logging in with facebook and in doing so, this created a new account when I purchased premium. How do I retrieve me facebook account? I uninstalled and reinstalled spotify and even resetted my faceboo...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged in with my email and password instead of logging in with facebook and in doing so, this created a new account when I purchased premium. How do I retrieve me facebook account? I uninstalled a...
  • celinamaries
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NOT eligible for promo

Spotify notified me via e-mail that I can avail Spotify Premium for 3 'onths for only P49 but as I was registering, the system said I am not eligible for it. Can you please let me know why? Thank you.

• Spotify notified me via e-mail that I can avail Spotify Premium for 3 'onths for only P49 but as I was registering, the system said I am not eligible for it.  Can you please let me know why? Tha...
  • Ninjaruto05
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Help Me

So just a few minutes ago, I wanted to get Premium for Spotify. Then i applied for the premium for students. I put all of my information that it asked for from my debit card and it took the $4.99. Then after it asked me for my first and last name als...

• Casual Listener
  • So just a few minutes ago, I wanted to get Premium for Spotify. Then i applied for the premium for students. I put all of my information that it asked for from my debit card and it took the $4.99. Th...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members can't access

i upgraded to family but when they try to follow the link it tells them it is invalid. i looked at my bank statement and i'm only charged for premium yet it let me send them their invites and shows me as family

• i upgraded to family but when they try to follow the link it tells them it is invalid. i looked at my bank statement and i'm only charged for premium yet it let me send them their invites and shows m...
  • krobinson18
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

I'm a 73 year old grandfather and would like to give my daughter, her husband and 3 of my Grang children the family plan ... thay live at one address and I live at another ... How do I pay for their family subscription?

• I'm a 73 year old grandfather and would like to give my daughter, her husband and 3 of my Grang children the family plan ... thay live at one address and I live at another ... How do I pay for t...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't pay with Paypal

Good evening everyone, I have a problem. It's almost a month I try to upgrade my profile at 0.99€ but every time I click on "accept and pay" on paypal page, nothing happen. I mean, the page goes back to the payment methods of Spotify. I don't know if...

• Casual Listener
  • Good evening everyone, I have a problem. It's almost  a month I try to upgrade my profile at 0.99€ but every time I click on "accept and pay" on paypal page, nothing happen. I mean, the pag...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant pay with klarna

I wanted to subsribe to a spotify premium by using the student discount and wanted to pay with " klarna " but it just keeps saying: "Ups, Deine Karte oder Dein Zahlungsanbieter scheinen einen schlechten Tag zu haben. Keine Sorge, die Karte wurde nich...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to subsribe to a spotify premium by using the student discount and wanted to pay with " klarna " but it just keeps saying: "Ups, Deine Karte oder Dein Zahlungsanbieter scheinen einen schlech...
  • jacki6
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change Username

Dear Community, Let me kick off by saying, its such a shame a big company as Spotify still has such big flaws concerning account management. My problem: I want to get premium, but I also need a new username. So my idea was to delete my account and ge...

• Dear Community,   Let me kick off by saying, its such a shame a big company as Spotify still has such big flaws concerning account management.   My problem: I want to get premium, but I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aanbieding van 3 maanden voor 0,99 ???????

Ik heb zojuist de aanbieding aangemeld van Spotify 3 maanden Premium voor Eur 0,99 , dit betaald met Ideal (eur 9,99 afgeschreven). Nu geeft mijn account aan dat mijn abonnement verloopt op 16-01-2017. Bij wie kan ik terecht zodat dit wordt aangepast...

• Ik heb zojuist de aanbieding aangemeld van Spotify 3 maanden Premium voor Eur 0,99 , dit betaald met Ideal (eur 9,99 afgeschreven). Nu geeft mijn account aan dat mijn abonnement verloopt op 16-01-201...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Test Family premium

Hello,Currently I try Spotify premium for 3 months for 0.99 euros.Can I try premium family with this discount ? Or it is only for premium ? Thank's

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Currently I try Spotify premium for 3 months for 0.99 euros. Can I try premium family with this discount ? Or it is only for premium ?   Thank's
  • naycos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't use the same card to buy the premium plan

Hi! I've been trying to subscribe to the premium plan with the new "0.99$" discount.my brother used his card and paid with his VISA card for his own account and when I try to buy it for my account with his card, it says you have already bought this. ...

• Hi! I've been trying to subscribe to the premium plan with the new "0.99$" discount. my brother used his card and paid with his VISA card for his own account and when I try to buy it for my account ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift subscription?

I just filled in informaiton for a gift subscription for one year of premium Spotify as a Christmas gift for my son. But I wasn't charged, got no confirmation, no email, nothing at all that shows that this was processed or received. Any idea how this...

• Casual Listener
  • I just filled in informaiton for a gift subscription for one year of premium Spotify as a Christmas gift for my son. But I wasn't charged, got no confirmation, no email, nothing at all that shows tha...
  • Bbailey524
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was I charged for $9.99

This clearly says for 0.99 I can sign up for 3 months. So why was my card charged 9.99

• Casual Listener
  • This clearly says for 0.99 I can sign up for 3 months. So why was my card charged 9.99
  • tinab0t
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing Premium Service - Transfer to New Account

Hello all, I subscribe to the digital pack of The Times newspaper, and with it, I receive a free Premium subscription to Spotify. I have now cancelled my newspaper subscription and it will end January 1st 2017. This also means that I will lose my Spo...

• Hello all, I subscribe to the digital pack of The Times newspaper, and with it, I receive a free Premium subscription to Spotify. I have now cancelled my newspaper subscription and it will end Januar...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-using Username after Deleting my Facebook-linked Spotify Account

I want to use the username, which is currently used by my Facebook account, on a Spotify account. When deleting an account, it states you can't re-use that username again. Does this also happen when you delete a Facebook account, or can I safely dele...

• Visitor
  • I want to use the username, which is currently used by my Facebook account, on a Spotify account. When deleting an account, it states you can't re-use that username again. Does this also ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching phonecompany

Hi! I have a question regarding my account. In february, I´ll be changing my phonecompany. Telia, who I currently have, have Spotify as a service. When I change, I´m gonna have to start my own subscription to Spotify.Can I continue with my old userna...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have a question regarding my account. In february, I´ll be changing my phonecompany. Telia, who I currently have, have Spotify as a service. When I change, I´m gonna have to start my o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months for $0.99 as a gift

I am trying to gift the 3 months for $0.99 as a gift. When I go to the gift section, the deal is not there is there a way I can gift the deal? Thanks and happy holidays!! ~Nicole

• I am trying to gift the 3 months for $0.99 as a gift. When I go to the gift section, the deal is not there 😞 is there a way I can gift the deal? Thanks and happy holidays!!  ~Nicole
  • rhg5010
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

family members

so i am the primary account holder and have added a family member to the account that has been telling me that they are getting advertisements on their phone. How can i stop this from happening. I pay for premium without commercials and ads. Please a...

• so i am the primary account holder and have added a family member to the account that has been telling me that they are getting advertisements on their phone. How can i stop this from happening. I pa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promo

I signed up for the $.99 deal for my son but I didn't know he has an acct. already so I cancelled my subscription and tried with my son's acct. but my card got charged $10. So I cancelled it again. How can I get the deal and get the refund?

• I signed up for the $.99 deal for my son but I didn't know he has an acct. already so I cancelled my subscription and tried with my son's acct. but my card got charged $10. So I cancelled it again. H...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook blocked so cannot login and resubcsribe

My FB acct is blocked and this is the only way spotify login accepts me so how can i get a login using my own email and have a spotify acct even with the same email as my blocked email acct please ? You should be able to logi with your personal email...

• My FB acct is blocked and this is the only way spotify login accepts me so how can i get a login using my own email and have a spotify acct even with the same email as my blocked email acct please ? ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes