Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I got logged out and logged back in and all my music is gone

please help! Spotify logged me out of my account on both my computer and my phone and when I logged back in all my music was gone (no playlists or anything,) I had no followers and was following no one and it says I am on a 'free' account but I actua...

• Visitor
  • please help! Spotify logged me out of my account on both my computer and my phone and when I logged back in all my music was gone (no playlists or anything,) I had no followers and was following no o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account login

My Question or IssueIf I have a family premium account and can add 5 other family members, can someone with an existing account use one so they don't lose their settings or Playlists

•  My Question or Issue If I have a family premium account and can add 5 other family members, can someone with an existing account  use one so they don't lose their settings or Playlists
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A Bug ?

Have anyone experience a Bug which stopped the music after the end of a random last song whenever the continue music option turn on/off on the Mix 1 phone

• Visitor
  • Have anyone experience a Bug which stopped the music after the end of a random last song whenever the continue music option turn on/off on the Mix 1 phone 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify thinks im abroad

i work previously in malaysia and created my spotify account. now i came back home in philippines. and when i tried to login on my account spotify said that my account cannot be use more than 14 days abroad. please help me how to fix this anyone i sa...

• Casual Listener
  • i work previously in malaysia and created my spotify account. now i came back home in philippines. and when i tried to login on my account spotify said that my account cannot be use more than 14 days...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A Firewall may be blocking spotify. Please update your firewall

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWas working fine until yesterday, I had just installed Nord VPN (which I assume might be the problem) but now I can't log in even with Nord disabled. Spotify is...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Was working fine until yesterday, I had just installed Nord VPN (which I assume migh...
  • ashleyspotfiy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing email

I am trying to change my email to the email of an account that I have recently deleted and it won't let me change because it says that the email is taken even though I deleted the account that was using that email. any suggestions?

• Visitor
  • I am trying to change my email to the email of an account that I have recently deleted and it won't let me change because it says that the email is taken even though I deleted the account that was us...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changing country issues

Hi there, I've finally switched to Family Premium today so we can both listen at the same time. Our account has always been a UK one even though we now live in Singapore. The system had no problem accepting our Singapore address as our 'home' for ver...

• Hi there,   I've finally switched to Family Premium today so we can both listen at the same time. Our account has always been a UK one even though we now live in Singapore. The system had no p...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Email apears as used but at the same time says it doesnt exist

apparently my email seems to be in the limbo. I closed my account, but now that I wanted to create a new one with the same email as the one that was closed. but it says that the email is already in use with that account.what do I have to do in order ...

• apparently my email seems to be in the limbo. I closed my account, but now that I wanted to create a new one with the same email as the one that was closed. but it says that the email is already in u...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hackers taking over accounts

This is the second time I've had to change my password on this account, and not because I got the password wrong. Spotify seriously needs to get a 2-step authentication system going. My last account got hacked so hard I had to delete it and start fre...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second time I've had to change my password on this account, and not because I got the password wrong. Spotify seriously needs to get a 2-step authentication system going. My last account ...
  • Midnight1200
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I am going to be disconnected from internet for 3 months.

I am going on deployment for 3 months. I understand spotify's offline for 30 days remove data policy. I was wondering if I give my girl friend my spotify log in information can she long into my spotify account once a month so I can keep all my downlo...

• Visitor
  • I am going on deployment for 3 months. I understand spotify's offline for 30 days remove data policy. I was wondering if I give my girl friend my spotify log in information can she long into my spoti...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't loggin to my account via my username

Dear sir/madam,Each time i'm trying to login to my account throught using my username that im regesterd with, it won't work !! And i'm only able to login to my spotify account only throught using my email-addres. May you help me out how to fix this p...

• Visitor
  • Dear sir/madam, Each time i'm trying to login to my account throught using my username that im regesterd with, it won't work !!   And i'm only able to login to my spotify account only through...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing other Family members songs

Premium Family account My Daughter lives 60 miles away but is on our Family Account, but when she plays her music it sometimes comes over via my device and stop the music im currently playingand one of us has to stop using spotify ( usually me) we bo...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Family account   My Daughter lives 60 miles away but is on our Family Account, but when she plays her music it sometimes comes over via my device  and stop the music im currently ...
  • mgso16
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Assinatura

Bom dia, tenho duas contas meu CPF.Hoje, fiz uma alteração no meu plano de plano gratuito e gostaria de saber se a alteração é válida para as duas contas.Atenciosamente,Marcos RabeloPlanoGrátis / PremiumPaísBrasil Sistema operacional(Android) Minha p...

• Visitor
  • Bom dia, tenho duas contas meu CPF. Hoje, fiz uma alteração no meu plano de plano gratuito e gostaria de saber se a alteração é válida para as duas contas. Atenciosamente, Marcos Rabelo Plano Gr...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account is another account?!

Hello everybody,I registered an account from my email that my former girlfriend used. The problem: I've been using an new account that runs on the same email for about 2 months. For both accounts I have the password which is different. When I log on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody, I registered an account from my email that my former girlfriend used. The problem: I've been using an new account that runs on the same email for about 2 months. For both accounts I...
  • frkstck
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please someone help me. I need to be able to post proper messages and actually get proper answers

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account split in two

Somehow my account was split into two. I cant login into my original account but I can search it up and look at my playlists but on the account that share the same login as the original account. I do not have my playlists,saved songs and my username ...

• Visitor
  • Somehow my account was split into two. I cant login into my original account but I can search it up and look at my playlists but on the account that share the same login as the original account. I do...
  • allison16
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving reset password email

I have two Spotify accounts, one free and one premium. I can't access the premium account and I've never received the emails to reset the password although Spotify said they have been sent. I have checked all my mail accounts and there are no mails f...

• Visitor
  • I have two Spotify accounts, one free and one premium. I can't access the premium account and I've never received the emails to reset the password although Spotify said they have been sent. I have ch...
  • allison16
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Helloz

I want to change my url any can help me?

• Visitor
  • I want to change my url any can help me?
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing songs photo disappeared

Hi On my laptop when i have a playing song the photo there are from the artist is gone. I can not find any way to make it come back up again. PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceLenovo ThinkPad A285Operating SystemWindows 10

• Visitor
  • Hi  On my laptop when i have a playing song the photo there are from the artist is gone. I can not find any way to make it come back up again.  Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Le...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account

Hi, spotify! My sister forgot her password (her account name is gj4hwkuletxueivqr29yjwl5u) and she can’t reach her account. when she click i forgot my password she can’t take any mail. PlanPremiumCountryturkeyDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi, spotify! My sister forgot her password (her account name is gj4hwkuletxueivqr29yjwl5u) and she can’t reach her account. when she click i forgot my password she can’t take any mail.  ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes