Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changing payment method

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceNot importantOperating SystemNot important, but Windows 10 and Android My Question or IssueHi I'm currently paying my premium subscription through KPN, a Spotify partner and my phone provider. They however stopped p...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Not important Operating System Not important, but Windows 10 and Android   My Question or Issue Hi   I'm currently paying my premium subs...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change display name or transfer playlists to new account?

I can't seem to change my display name of my premium account on my Android phone and desktop (Windows 8.1). I made a new account with the right display name. Is it possible to transfer the playlists of my old account to the new account? If it's by an...

• Visitor
  • I can't seem to change my display name of my premium account on my Android phone and desktop (Windows 8.1). I made a new account with the right display name. Is it possible to transfer the playlists ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked & locked out

I don’t know what to do. I tried to log into my account with my fingerprint and it says incorrect. My email was changed, too. I can’t contact anyone with Spotify, but all I want to do is cancel my subscription. I am paying for premium and I can’t eve...

• Visitor
  • I don’t know what to do. I tried to log into my account with my fingerprint and it says incorrect. My email was changed, too. I can’t contact anyone with Spotify, but all I want to do is cancel my su...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10e, Xbox One SMy Question or IssueMy username is nikeballer239. I don't remember my gmail or password for the account. I've tried numerous passwords and they didn't work. My account is premium and...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy S10e, Xbox One S My Question or Issue My username is nikeballer239. I don't remember my gmail or password for the account. I've tried n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked my account

Just let you know that someone hacked my account 3 days ago and he/she left the account without changing the password, with just changing the email. So i got my account back and did all the thing must i do like changing the password, deleting the app...

• Visitor
  • Just let you know that someone hacked my account 3 days ago and he/she left the account without changing the password, with just changing the email. So i got  my account back and did all the thi...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Change displayname now supported in IOS app?

Plan: PremiumCountry: NLDevice"iPhone XROperating System: iOS 13.4 My Question or IssueWhen I open the IOS app and click on settings -> Profile -> edit profileI can now edit my display/nick name. I know that changing your display name is/was not supp...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: NL Device"iPhone XR Operating System: iOS 13.4   My Question or Issue When I open the IOS app and click on settings -> Profile -> edit profile I can...
  • waaromikniet
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Premium

My Question or Issue I've upgraded to spotify family. Can my invited family member listen through the app. When they go to set up the app it's not linking my account

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue I've upgraded to spotify family. Can my invited family member listen through the app. When they go to set up the app it's not linking my account  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

don't understand

So I got 2 emails saying log in from russia or united states It says someone has logged in but no one has my password what's really going on PlanFree/PremiumCountrycanadaDevice(iPhone 8+)Operating Systemios My Question or IssueMy question is I got 2 ...

• Regular
  • So I got 2 emails saying log in from russia or united states It says someone has logged in but no one has my password what's really going on  Plan Free/Premium Country canada Device (iPhon...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Username Problem: undef-ie

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandMy Question or IssueI wanted to change my password so I requested a password reset and entered a new one. The password was changed but my username displays as "undef-ie" instead of my actual username and this is quite clearly...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland My Question or Issue I wanted to change my password so I requested a password reset and entered a new one. The password was changed but my username displays as "unde...
  • helpMe30
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't listen to an artist but my friends can...

I can't listen to Yugo Kanno using my normal account... neither from the phone nor from the pc. In fact changing account with the same device allows me to listen to this artist. So it's not my device, but there's something with my account. I don't wa...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't listen to Yugo Kanno using my normal account... neither from the phone nor from the pc. In fact changing account with the same device allows me to listen to this artist. So it's not my device...
  • SimoSan0129
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution multiple accounts

Can someone please tell me how i get Spotify to remove second account that i cant identify ? My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  •   Can someone please tell me how i get Spotify to remove second account that i cant identify ?   My Question or Issue  
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username BUG

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceGalaxy s9+ \ PCOperating Systemandroid \ windows 10My Question or IssueI've joined Spotify a few days ago and got my free trial going on.when i registered i chose "Kami" as my nickname (yes i know i can't loggin with thi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Galaxy s9+ \ PC Operating System android \ windows 10 My Question or Issue I've joined Spotify a few days ago and got my free trial going on. when i regis...
  • Elena
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Recover playlist

Hey! So I used to share a Spotify with a friend who I am no longer friends with. She deleted my playlist of almost 700 songs. When she tried to recover it it said it had an error. Is their anyway I can still recover my playlist?

• Visitor
  • Hey! So I used to share a Spotify with a friend who I am no longer friends with. She deleted my playlist of almost 700 songs. When she tried to recover it it said it had an error. Is their anyway I c...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Somehow got kicked out, now says I'm "Offline"??

PlanFreeCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy J4 CoreOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI never log out of my account as I can never remember passwords. Tried to go into my spotify and told me to log in. Tried so many times but said I was offline. Us...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country   Device Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I never log out of my account as I can never remember passwords. Tried to go into...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login Location

My Question or Issue Hello, I was on my device, and I got a email that said, login location, and it said the login location was from Russia. I got a bit nervous because it made me wonder who was trying to get into my stuff from Russia. I got a email ...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   Hello, I was on my device, and I got a email that said, login location, and it said the login location was from Russia. I got a bit nervous because it made me wonder who...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment method for paying via mobile

.PlanPremium Student (pay via mobileCountryPhilippinesDeviceRealme 5iOperating SystemAndroid 9 pie My Question or IssueRecently changed my mobile number. Spotify charged me today and says that payment failed. Try to update number in payment method wo...

• Visitor
  • . Plan Premium Student (pay via mobile Country Philippines Device Realme 5i Operating System Android 9 pie   My Question or Issue Recently changed my mobile number. Spotify charged me...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting hacked?

Yesterday I received an email saying that someone logged into my account in Russia.. (I live in Ireland) so I knew it wasn't me. So I changed my password and logged every device from my account. I thought it was fine but then a few minutes ago I rece...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday I received an email saying that someone logged into my account in Russia.. (I live in Ireland) so I knew it wasn't me. So I changed my password and logged every device from my account. &nb...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my Spotify

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceiPhone 7 My Question or Issuesomeone else is using my Spotify account. I changed my password and logged every device out of my account and somehow they still got back into my account. I don’t know how they are doing it. M...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device iPhone 7   My Question or Issue someone else is using my Spotify account. I changed my password and logged every device out of my account ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My user name is code

Dear Spotify Community,I am facing an issue that my username is weird code(21ubbwqf7aej4ozdcits73p7q) instead of my name kindly anyone can help with that?BR,Ahmed,

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify Community, I am facing an issue that my username is weird code(21ubbwqf7aej4ozdcits73p7q) instead of my name kindly anyone can help with that? BR, Ahmed,
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of Country

Have moved to another country and wan to swap my profile to where I am now, but sadly Spotify cannot do this and I have to contact Admin to get them to swap countries, they dont have a support email address that I have found or telephone number, does...

• Visitor
  • Have moved to another country and wan to swap my profile to where I am now, but sadly Spotify cannot do this  and I have to contact Admin to get them to swap countries, they dont have a support ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes