Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Plan Not Activating

Plan: PremiumCountry: The NetherlandsDevice: Windows 10 pc + Iphone 6 Ios 12.4.4 My Question or IssueI purchased the 3 month premium for free, it cost me like 0,01 euro.I got the payment receipt in my mailUnder my spotify invoices I see that I purcha...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: The Netherlands Device: Windows 10 pc + Iphone 6 Ios 12.4.4   My Question or Issue I purchased the 3 month premium for  free, it cost me like 0,01 euro. I got...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium during internship abroad

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGermany (currently Japan)DeviceSamsung Galaxy S7My Question or IssueDear community, after moving to japan for my internship (lasts 6 months and afterwards I am going back to germany) my premium student account got canceled from...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Germany (currently Japan) Device Samsung Galaxy S7 My Question or Issue Dear community,   after moving to japan for my internship (lasts 6 months and afterward...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issues when trying to move downloads to SD card

PlanPremiumCountryCADDeviceSamsung S8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am trying to free up some space on my internal storage on my phone so I attempted to move my spotify downloads ~22GB to my external SD card. There is plenty of space b...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country CAD Device Samsung S8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I am trying to free up some space on my internal storage on my phone so I attempted to move m...
  • Darth_Bane
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm a student but get charged the full amount

I have applied for a student discount. This kept working until one payment didn't go through. I added money to the account and re-entered my mastercard. Now I see that spotify took 10 euros from my mastercard balance. I tried to re-apply the SheerID ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have applied for a student discount. This kept working until one payment didn't go through. I added money to the account and re-entered my mastercard. Now I see that spotify took 10 euros from my m...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant recover old account to close it

So i want to link my Facebook to my current account but apparently its already linked to an old account i forgot about. I want to close that old account but its linked to an email i haven't used in years and i cant remember the password to change the...

• Visitor
  • So i want to link my Facebook to my current account but apparently its already linked to an old account i forgot about. I want to close that old account but its linked to an email i haven't used in y...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Display Name

PlanFreeCountryIndonesiaDevice(Oppo, laptop)Operating System(iOS 10, Android , Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssuePlanFreeCountryIndonesiaDevice(Oppo, windows 10)This is the forth time I'm trying to post something in this buggy website, pls this ti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Indonesia Device (Oppo, laptop) Operating System (iOS 10, Android , Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Plan Free Country Indonesia Device (Oppo, windows 10...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Upgraded to Family Spotify

Hello, I have recently upgraded to Spotify Family and before that, I used to have playlists for the sort of music some of my family members liked to listen to before. I never actually listened to these playlists myself as I didn't like the music. Now...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have recently upgraded to Spotify Family and before that, I used to have playlists for the sort of music some of my family members liked to listen to before.   I never actually listen...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium Family login after being deleted

Hello, i have a family premium account and deleted accidently one of my children from the account. When opening the link I sent him to join the account it says that I can't add myself to my own account. However he has his own account on his own devic...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    i have a family premium account and deleted accidently one of my children from the account. When opening the link I sent him to join the account it says that I can't add myself ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] How do I stop Spotify from adding tracks to my playlist?

It’s really annoying cause I don’t want your **bleep**ing suggestions. If I did then there’d be no point of creating a playlist with music that I LIKE. So stop. Seriously. Also stop adding more songs after I try to delete the ones you add. Please let...

• Regular
  • It’s really annoying cause I don’t want your **bleep**ing suggestions. If I did then there’d be no point of creating a playlist with music that I LIKE. So stop. Seriously. Also stop adding more songs...
  • Spu8
  • Visitor
  • 85 replies
  • 161 likes
  • Other
  • 85 replies
  • 161 likes

Account Change

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueCan i change my actual Account into a family Account?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Can i c...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't upgrade from Premium to Family

I am on a Mac using Chrome browser, I have a Premium account. When I am on the account page I go to "Available Plans" and try to upgrade to the Family Plan, but every time it just results in a red box that says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try...

• Casual Listener
  • I am on a Mac using Chrome browser, I have a Premium account. When I am on the account page I go to "Available Plans" and try to upgrade to the Family Plan, but every time it just results in a red bo...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Download greyed out songs from online playlist?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceSamsung Galaxy j7Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI have been searching spotify attempting find a song mash-up that I discovered on YouTube which contains the 2 songs "I fall Apart" by Post Malone an...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device Samsung Galaxy j7 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue I have been searching spotify attempting find a song mash-up that I ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked

Plan:PremiumCountry: U.S. Device(iPhone 8, Macbook Pro late 2019) Someone keeps on hacking onto my account. I already tried signing out of all my accounts and changing my password. The person just hacked my account again.

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country:  U.S.   Device (iPhone 8,  Macbook Pro late 2019)   Someone keeps on hacking onto my account. I already tried signing out of all my accounts and cha...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dispositivos en la cuenta familiar

Hola amigosQueremos dar de alta el spoty familiar. El tema es que cada entre mi casa y mis dos hijos tenemos 6 alexas. La intención es hacer una cuenta para cada alexa, puedo escuchar la música de spoty en los dispositivos alexa. Me temo que alguna v...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hola amigos Queremos dar de alta el spoty familiar.  El tema es que cada entre mi casa y mis dos hijos tenemos 6 alexas. La intención es hacer una cuenta para cada alexa, puedo escuc...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan - Cannot listen on seperate devices at the same time

FamilyCountryU.KDeviceVarious (Iphones & Sonos) My Question or Issue Hi, My wife and I cannot listen on our phones at the same time. It stops playback for one of us. We 100% have separate accounts and email addresses, and are logged into the correct ...

• Family Country U.K Device Various (Iphones & Sonos)   My Question or Issue   Hi, My wife and I cannot listen on our phones at the same time. It stops playback for one of us. We ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant connect to my account and pw reset email not working either

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hi, I am using the app on a kinda old Samsung device and when I opened the app after work, I was disconnected and couldnt reconnect. I asked for a pw reset email but everytime I clic on it, it says that the link has expire...

• Visitor
  •   Hi,   I am using the app on a kinda old Samsung device and when I opened the app after work, I was disconnected and couldnt reconnect. I asked for a pw reset email but everytime I clic...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please allow display name change

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemIOSMy Suggestion(s)Hello. My name is Cole. I do understand we cannot usernames but I have my reasoning for wanting the ability to change display names. People change their names in real life and onli...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 8 Operating System IOS My Suggestion(s) Hello. My name is Cole. I do understand we cannot usernames but I have my reasoning for wanting the ability to ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem managing my podcast

PlanFree with this account.Country DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi! I just linked my podcast to Spotify via one of my accounts (*snip*). But I can't manage the show. When I go to "catalog" and click on the podcast (Gente dic...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free with this account. Country   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi!   I just linked my podcast to Spotify via one of my accounts (*snip*...
  • Hogarmenos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes