Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Adding/changing account info from facebook to email

My wife has a Premium account but signed up with Facebook. We have a TV and reciever that has Spotify built in. They need you to log in with an email and password. Facebook is not an option.The email that is connected to her FB account is dead now. C...

• Music Fan
  • My wife has a Premium account but signed up with Facebook.  We have a TV and reciever that has Spotify built in.   They need you to log in with an email and password. Facebook is not an ...
  • emchmi99
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

friend's feed disappeared

My friend's activity disappeared from my feed later today. I tried everything from restrarting the app, the laptop, uninstalling/reinstalling but nothing worked. My friend's activity was there a few hours ago but that's the only one that vanished and...

• Casual Listener
  • My friend's activity disappeared from my feed later today. I tried everything from restrarting the app, the laptop, uninstalling/reinstalling but nothing worked. My friend's activity was there a few ...
  • FoxChild
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium doesn’t work

my spotify premium does not work even though I have received a payment confirmation Premium Netherlands, schoonhoven Device iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 12) My Question or Issue my spotify premium does not work even though I have received a payment...

• Casual Listener
  •   my spotify premium does not work even though I have received a payment confirmation   Premium   Netherlands, schoonhoven   Device iPhone 7   Operating S...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove account

Hi i have my credit card in spotify and if i want to delete the account my credit card will be removed ?

• Visitor
  • Hi i have my credit card in spotify and if i want to delete the account my credit card will be removed ?
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am seeing unfamiliar playlists on my account

PlanPremiumAustralia Device(iPhone XS)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) HiI have recently seem new playlists and recently played items which are not mine, appearing in my account. I have changed my password and logged out of all...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Australia   Device (iPhone XS) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   Hi I have recently seem new playlists and recently played items which a...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset music historic

Hello, I shared my account with my son. As a result, his musical choices have mixed with mine and the music suggestions are not consistent (daily mix, discover weekly playlist, etc.). Now I have taken Spotify Family and my son has his own account. Ho...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I shared my account with my son. As a result, his musical choices have mixed with mine and the music suggestions are not consistent (daily mix, discover weekly playlist, etc.). Now I ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend's Feed Disappeared

Hello,This morning, I came into work, turned on my computer, and the feed for my friend is gone. I can't see what she's listening to. There is a button for me to "Find Friends" and then it takes me to a page to link with Facebook. I've never had to d...

• Regular
  • Hello, This morning, I came into work, turned on my computer, and the feed for my friend is gone.  I can't see what she's listening to.  There is a button for me to "Find Friends" and then...
  • asliozy
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Free
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Account hacked- No longer getting Hulu

My account was recently hacked and the hacker changed my plan from Spotify Premium to Spotify Family. No biggie, it was easy enough to change my password and get back the Spotify Premium. I am annoyed however, because I was told that because my subsc...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was recently hacked and the hacker changed my plan from Spotify Premium to Spotify Family.  No biggie, it was easy enough to change my password and get back the Spotify Premium. ...
  • Stevie36
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Problems and problems

Ok por donde empiezo.primero que nada. De hace unas 3 semanas para aqui, estoy escuchando musica y se cambia la musica automaticamente, se guardan listas de reproduccion que no identtifico. note que en spotify connect hay una computadora conectada qu...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ue en spotify connect hay una computadora conectada que no conozco, y un dispositivo.  igual la publicidad aveces me sale en italiano. obviamente alguien esta usando mi cuenta sin mi c...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium

this is the worst website i have come across. i cant get a problem fixed because i cant talk to a person.if a real person can help i would be forever grateful. i have a premium account it is me and 2 family members. when i first got the account it wo...

• this is the worst website i have come across. i cant get a problem fixed because i cant talk to a person.if a real person can help i would be forever grateful. i have a premium account it is me and 2...
  • stefmountain1
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Old account hacked

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier PremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, chromebook, xbox one)Operating System(iOS 12, chrome OS) My Question or IssueMy account under the name freeprime247 was logged out o...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 8, chromebook, xbox one) Operating System (iOS 12, chrome OS)   My ...
  • Shuidong
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My Favorites Song Deleted

Hello.I accidentally deleted my favorites songs. I used the Ctrl+Z button but it doesnt work.How can i recovery my favorites song?I really need to help. Please can you help me? PlanFreeCountryTurkey\İstanbulDevice(Lenovo Thinkpad)Operating System(Win...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I accidentally deleted my favorites songs. I used the Ctrl+Z button but it doesnt work. How can i recovery my favorites song? I really need to help. Please can you help me?   Plan F...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why i can't edit my email in edit profile?

When i want to change my email in edit profile i can't type my new email , i can't chane my date of birth and country too. I've tried it in my phone, laptop, computer, and ipad to but nothing's working.

• Casual Listener
  •   When i want to change my email in edit profile i can't type my new email , i can't chane my date of birth and country too. I've tried it in my phone, laptop, computer, and ipad to but nothing...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my Email

PlanFamily CountryUnited States My Question or IssueSpotify won't allow me to change my email. I went to the edit profile page and it shows me the email associated with the account, but for some reason I can't change it.

• Visitor
  • Plan Family   Country United States   My Question or Issue Spotify won't allow me to change my email. I went to the edit profile page and it shows me the email associated with the ac...
  • utection
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly - suddenly in spanish

I was prompted to restart Spotify for a new installation, and when I was back online my Discover weekly was renamed to "Descobertas da semana", with a description in spanish. The songs are the same as they always have been, so the choice of songs I a...

• Casual Listener
  • I was prompted to restart Spotify for a new installation, and when I was back online my Discover weekly was renamed to "Descobertas da semana", with a description in spanish. The songs are the same a...
  • mj7-7
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Music on wrong profile and it didn’t make me one

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuemy song was uploaded via TuneCore and now it’s under a different artists page, I didn’t even ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue my song...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no aparece mi nombre de facebook en spotify

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issueya conecte mi cuenta con facebook y aun ai no aparece mi nombre de facebook en spotify.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ya conecte m...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution change country

Hello, I used to be the main account for spotify premium for my family members, but as we live in Malaysia as well, we decided to change to family premium as its far cheaper than Danish spotify. But the issue is even though im in malaysia right now, ...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I used to be the main account for spotify premium for my family members, but as we live in Malaysia as well, we decided to change to family premium as its far cheaper than Danish spotify. But ...
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium subscription has been charged even after I had cancelled it

PlanFre/PremiumCountrySpainDeviceXiaomi MiA1Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssuePlease, could you give me my money back?

• Visitor
  •   Plan Fre/Premium Country Spain Device Xiaomi MiA1 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue Please, could you give me my money back?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching to Premium Family

Hello all! I currently have Spotify Premium and my fiance has the Premium with Hulu (grandfathered in from subscibing to this a while ago). I was wondering if we combined to the spotify Family plan, as we do live at the same address, would his Hulu a...

• Visitor
  • Hello all!  I currently have Spotify Premium and my fiance has the Premium with Hulu (grandfathered in from subscibing to this a while ago). I was wondering if we combined to the spotify Family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes