Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Friends can't search my account in Spotify

Whenever my friends try to search up my Spotify account by username, even with spotify:user:username, it never shows up. I created an account today, and my username on the settings page in the Spotify website shows random characters in random orders,...

• Whenever my friends try to search up my Spotify account by username, even with spotify:user:username, it never shows up. I created an account today, and my username on the settings page in the Spotif...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant reset password and forgot it and dont know email

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyMy Question or IssueI have an account with premium logged in on my mobile phone. I dont know the email of this account. If I try to reset the password I use the username which is shown on my account. But spotify says this use...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany My Question or Issue I have an account with premium logged in on my mobile phone. I dont know the email of this account. If I try to reset the password I use...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trocar email de cobrança

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilMy Question or IssueOlá. Troquei o email do meu cadastro com sucesso, mas os emails informando a cobrança da minha conta premium (relacionado ao EBANX) continuam sendo enviados para meuu email antigo. Como ou onde altero esse ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil My Question or Issue Olá. Troquei o email do meu cadastro com sucesso, mas os emails informando a cobrança da minha conta premium (relacionado ao EBANX) continuam sen...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Schools!

Plan: Free and PremiumCountry: USA DeviceiPads 5th-6th GenerationOperating SystemiOS 12 I am a representative from a Middle School in California, and we are interested in adding Spotify to our iPads. However, with the addition of videos to Spotify, t...

• Plan: Free and Premium Country: USA   Device iPads 5th-6th Generation Operating System iOS 12   I am a representative from a Middle School in California, and we are interested in ad...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to change the country of my account but I don't want to loose my playlists when i go to Spoti

PlanPremiumCountryMexico but want to change to the US My Question or IssueI use to live in Mexico but now I live in the US and I want to change the country of my profile. I found that I need to cancel my premium account and go back to free. If I do t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico but want to change to the US   My Question or Issue I use to live in Mexico but now I live in the US and I want to change the country of my profile. I foun...
  • barbiqs07
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgotten email address and username

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy 13-yr-old son has forgotten his username and email address so we can't gain access to his ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My 13-y...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Account] Personal Usage Statistics

Guys, I don't remember my email or pass to my acc but I've premium. Can I log in? I have the bills from my bank to prove it. - this post is from another acc ofc.

• Guys, I don't remember my email or pass to my acc but I've premium. Can I log in? I have the bills from my bank to prove it. - this post is from another acc ofc.  
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can't play songs after 4 seconds

I tried to play songs on Sporify and can't listen to music after 4 seconds. I tried to reinstall Spotify, delete Cache, log out and back in and I have the same issue.

• Visitor
  • I tried to play songs on Sporify and can't listen to music after 4 seconds. I tried to reinstall Spotify, delete Cache, log out and back in and I have the same issue.
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Account connect to Facebook, but facebook has been deleted

PlanPremium/FamiliarCountryBrazilDeviceanyOperating Systemany plataform My Question or IssueMy account was connected with facebook, but I do not have facebook account anymore, it has been deleted.after that my name is shown like: 22vcfn4rlqpmkknuf7n3...

• Plan Premium/Familiar Country Brazil Device any Operating System any plataform   My Question or Issue My account was connected with facebook, but I do not have facebook account anymore...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with accessing my account through website.

Hi, I'm experiencing an error while trying to check my account on your site "We're all mixed up", can you tell me if that's Spotify actual problem or just mine?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm experiencing an error while trying to check my account on your site "We're all mixed up", can you tell me if that's Spotify actual problem or just mine?  
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some one keep using my account

HiSome one keeps using my Spotify account. I just changed password and logged out everywhere. I dont have any offline devices. I only have one device. After about 2 min someone manager to crack my new password and stoped my playlist and startet to li...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Some one keeps using my Spotify account.  I just changed password and logged out everywhere. I dont have any offline devices. I only have one device.    After about 2 min someon...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Has my account been Hacked???

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USA Device IPHONE XSMAX(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System IOS(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue: I was recently traveling in Asia. I suspect that I have been hacked so...

• Plan Free/Premium Country USA   Device IPHONE XSMAX (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System IOS (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Quest...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceiPhone 8 and PCOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello, I didn't understand what can I do if my username account appears with a bunch of numbers and letters. I used to use the Spotify connected to my...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device iPhone 8 and PC Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello, I didn't understand what can I do if my username account appears ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to use Hulu?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Questiono or IssueHi there, I have Spotify Premium for students and when I first subscribed to it I was able to use Hulu without any issues. ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Questiono or Issue Hi there,   I have Spotify Premiu...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am trying to identify my Spotify accounts in my android cache but displays numbers + letters

PlanFree/Premium both, But i can't reember my premium account info (email, username etc) I am currently on my free account linked to FacebookCountryNew ZealandDeviceVodafone V8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am trying to recover my Prem...

•   Plan Free/Premium both, But i can't reember my premium account info (email, username etc) I am currently on my free account linked to Facebook Country New Zealand Device Vodafone V8 Ope...
  • williamjtucker
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issues with Google Home Promo

PlanPremiumCountry - CanadaMy Question or Issue: Hi There,I registered my premium account for the google home promotion. Once I received the email that the 'device is now avilable' I ordered the Google Home (April 12th) at no charge and entered my cr...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country - Canada My Question or Issue:   Hi There, I registered my premium account for the google home promotion. Once I received the email that the 'device is now avi...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home mini promo

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice My Question or IssueBasically, I went to purchase the Google home mini and everything went through correctly. I then received an email a few minutes later saying that my order was cancelled. I tried to reorder it with t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device   My Question or Issue Basically, I went to purchase the Google home mini and everything went through correctly. I then received an email a few minutes ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Home Mini Redemption code

PlanPremiumCanada DeviceiPhone 6SOperating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issuei subscribed for Spotify on April 16 and on the confirmation page it said: your plan includes a free Google Home Mini. It’s been 5 days and I still have not received my rede...

• Plan Premium Canada   Device iPhone 6S Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue i subscribed for Spotify on April 16 and on the confirmation page it said: your plan include...
  • y36ane1fxo2f3wi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

10,000 Songs Limit

@eldsjal With Amazon’s announcement yesterday, it’s now critical to raise the 10,000 songs limit in Your Library. The message boards are filled with posts from Spotify subscribers begging for this! I’ll bet Daniel Ek isn’t even aware this is such a h...

• Regular
  • @eldsjal With Amazon’s announcement yesterday, it’s now critical to raise the 10,000 songs limit in Your Library. The message boards are filled with posts from Spotify subscribers begging for this! I...
  • lmwirshba
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 39 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 39 likes

i cant play around 20-40% of my spotify playlift plz help me soon

so i have had spotify for a long time now but it hassent bin much of an issue till now i did contach support about this(live support) but they didnt know what was wrong and just left the chat so i have for around 5 months not bin abel to play around ...

• so i have had spotify for a long time now but it hassent bin much of an issue till now i did contach support about this(live support) but they didnt know what was wrong and just left the chat so i ha...
  • anagonzalez
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes