Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Nobody can find me via my name

hello. my username is randomly choosen by spotify and it is full of numbers but my profile name is my real name. still nobody can find my account. I have tried spotify:user:(username) but it does not work. How can my friends or anybody find me?

• hello. my username is randomly choosen by spotify and it is full of numbers but my profile name is my real name. still nobody can find my account. I have tried spotify:user:(username) but it does not...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit button

My Playlist is gone. My girlfriend also downloaded these songs but I don't know why the playlist doesn't appear under "my playlists"? I can't add songs to it - I can not even find it in my phone. Does spotify delete some playlist after time ?? Pls he...

• My Playlist is gone. My girlfriend also downloaded these songs but I don't know why the playlist doesn't appear under "my playlists"? I can't add songs to it - I can not even find it in my phone.&nbs...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my playlists and data

I know this has been answered but I can't work it out.I got a new phone and my playlists have disappeared. I can still see them on the old phone but not on the new phone.I have read things baout being logged in twice etc and I have tried all that but...

• Visitor
  • I know this has been answered but I can't work it out. I got a new phone and my playlists have disappeared. I can still see them on the old phone but not on the new phone. I have read things baout ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Expired - No Email Sent & Charged Full Premium

My premium student discount expired in October but I have only just noticed that the amount charged to my payment method doubled from £4.99 to £9.99. I understand that Spotify are supposed to send an email alert to notify you that the discount period...

• My premium student discount expired in October but I have only just noticed that the amount charged to my payment method doubled from £4.99 to £9.99. I understand that Spotify are supposed to send an...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account / Hulu

Hello I signed up for the Spotify premium for students and after doing my taxes noticed that I was being charged 9.99 monthly instead of 4.99 and would like to know how someone made this mistake. I am and have been a student and would like a refund o...

• Hello I signed up for the Spotify premium for students and after doing my taxes noticed that I was being charged 9.99 monthly instead of 4.99 and would like to know how someone made this mistake. I a...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Changed/No longer Exists/Unaccessible

PlanPremiumCountry PhilippinesDeviceOppo F7 Plus, Windows 10 desktopOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 So after listening on spotify yesterday 2/22/19 all is fine until I went back today 2/23/19 and found out my account is not signed in anymore. I t...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country  Philippines Device Oppo F7 Plus,  Windows 10 desktop Operating System Android, Windows 10   So after listening on spotify yesterday 2/22/19 all i...
  • Albert900
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i link my music ro the correct artist as it currently is linked to someone else

Hi there I currently have one album on spotify as an artist and I am about to release another. Currently when you search my artist name it links to another with mine and their music together. How do I separate so that my music is not connected with s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there I currently have one album on spotify as an artist and I am about to release another. Currently when you search my artist name it links to another with mine and their music together. How do ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

user name catch 22

my daughter has been loged out of her Spotify account.She types in her username (an email address) and password.Spoify doesn't recognise the password. So she tries to reset it.On the reset page she types in her username (her email address) and Spotif...

• my daughter has been loged out of her Spotify account. She types in her username (an email address) and password. Spoify doesn't recognise the password. So she tries to reset it. On the reset page...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrong user name is displayed

PlanPremiumCountryIndia DeviceMoto E4 Plus, Asus LaptopOperating SystemAndroid v7. 1.1, Windows 10 My Question or Issue The Spotify app is showing some garbage name in both my phone and desktop app. The payment receipt of one year subscription also h...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country India   Device Moto E4 Plus, Asus Laptop Operating System Android v7. 1.1, Windows 10   My Question or Issue  The Spotify app is showing some garbage na...
  • amannv2
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify account linked to PS4 which isn't mine

Hi everyone! Recently i've been noticing a few unknown "PS4 accounts" in the "Connect to device" part on my spotify app. The thing is...I don't own any PS4 so i really don't know if my account has been hacked or used by other people or it's a new upd...

• Hi everyone! Recently i've been noticing a few unknown "PS4 accounts" in the "Connect to device" part on my spotify app. The thing is...I don't own any PS4 so i really don't know if my account has be...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can’t log in

PlanPremiumCountry United KingdomDeviceMany (iPhones and laptop) My Question or Issue About 4 days ago my Spotify account logged off all my devices. When I enter my login details it claims they are incorrect even though I have not changed them. I can...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  United Kingdom Device Many (iPhones and laptop)   My Question or Issue  About 4 days ago my Spotify account logged off all my devices. When I enter my log...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat song/playlist button gone!

The past couple weeks the repeat song/album button has disappeared for my Spotify account! There’s only the “shuffle” option available in its place. It’s extremely annoying and I’m about to cancel my subscription if this isn’t fixed soon! Anyone else...

• The past couple weeks the repeat song/album button has disappeared for my Spotify account! There’s only the “shuffle” option available in its place. It’s extremely annoying and I’m about to cancel my...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ya envié formularios para cerrar mi cuenta, pero no encuentro respuesta.

Quiero eliminar mi cuenta con plan free, para vincular mi nueva cuenta a Facebook. Ya he enviado formularios, pero no he encontrado respuesta del equipo de soporte. ¿Qué más puedo hacer? Muchas gracias de antemano.

• Casual Listener
  •   Quiero eliminar mi cuenta con plan free, para vincular mi nueva cuenta a Facebook. Ya he enviado formularios, pero no he encontrado respuesta del equipo de soporte. ¿Qué más puedo hacer? Much...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset keeps saying invalid

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceMacbook pro, IphoneOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Hi, I recently got logged out of my spotify account randomly while listening to music. I tried logging back in but I forgot my password. I used the password reset...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country  USA Device Macbook pro, Iphone Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue   Hi, I recently got logged out of my spotify account randomly while...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i get my money back, please

My Question or Issue How can i get my money back? I was charged anyway when the month was up, and i don't get any email about that spotify going to charge me. If I had been warned in advice, that Spotify wiIl charge the money without asking, I would ...

•     My Question or Issue  How can i get my money back?  I was charged anyway when the month was up, and i don't get any email about that spotify going to charge me. If I h...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset error

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWin10 My Question or IssueOn 2/22, I receievd an email from Spotify saying "We’ve noticed unusual activity related to your account. To protect its security, we've reset your password. To create a new passw...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Win10   My Question or Issue On 2/22, I receievd an email from Spotify saying "We’ve noticed unusual activity related to your accoun...
  • 9-8twmz_94gtt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I turn email notifications off?

PlanPremiumCountryFinland Device(Samsung a5 2017)Operating System My Question or Issue Why do I keep receiving email notifications even they're all turned off since beginning (1 year ago)? For unknown reason I get email notif. once a week and I alrea...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Finland   Device (Samsung a5 2017) Operating System     My Question or Issue  Why do I keep receiving email notifications even they're all turned o...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists gone

Hey, Because some songs were not playing, I logged out and logged in again (Windows).After that, all my playlists were gone.So I looked in account overview in "recover playlists", but it was empty.So I restored a Windows backup from yesterday and now...

• Hey,   Because some songs were not playing, I logged out and logged in again (Windows). After that, all my playlists were gone. So I looked in account overview in "recover playlists", but it...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 127 following password not working.

Yesterday i got an Error 127 and got signed out of spotify, so i just signed back in and everything worked as it should. When i woke up today, i had the same message, but this time i could not log back in, it says "The username or password is incorre...

•   Yesterday i got an Error 127 and got signed out of spotify, so i just signed back in and everything worked as it should.   When i woke up today, i had the same message, but this time i...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I buy Premium account

PlanFree/Country RussiaDeviceSonyOperating System(Android, Windows 10) My Question or Issue I'm from Russia, but i can't choose Russia as country, because settings no Russia.Acctualy I want buy premium account, but I can't pay russian card.How I can ...

• Plan Free/ Country  Russia Device Sony Operating System (Android, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  I'm from Russia, but i can't choose Russia as country, because settings ...
  • Alex-Pankoff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes