Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Recently played history has people I didn't listen to

When I check my recent histroy on spotify it has weird arties I've never heard of named "Lex Poss" who has 7 followers but 200-300k listens per song. Yes I have changed my password and forgoten all devices and signed out of everywhere, what else more...

• Casual Listener
  • When I check my recent histroy on spotify it has weird arties I've never heard of named "Lex Poss" who has 7 followers but 200-300k listens per song. Yes I have changed my password and forgoten all d...
  • samgan1337
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with premium student subscription

My Question or Issue I have a premium student subscription and the last renew didn't go through because i now have a new credit card, and the last one (to wich my account was linked) is empty.So i receved the notice of failed payment and i procedeed ...

•   My Question or Issue  I have a premium student subscription and the last renew didn't go through because i now have a new credit card, and the last one (to wich my account was link...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists wont go into secret

I've tried multiple times to hide playlists by right clicking and choosing "make secret" however they still all show up publicly.I have tried from Windows 10 and Android.Please help.

• I've tried multiple times to hide playlists by right clicking and choosing "make secret" however they still all show up publicly. I have tried from Windows 10 and Android. Please help. &n...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

PlanPremiumCountry USADevice(iPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or Issue My account got hacked. From one minute to the next i was kicked out of my account on my phone. Using my same credentials it wouldn’t let me log back in. I logged into ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  USA Device (iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue  My account got hacked. From one minute to the next i was kicked out of my...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Received a "Unusual Activity" email from Spotify - in French

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceDesktopOperating SystemiOS, Windows My Question or Issue I received an email from no-reply@spotify.com telling me to reset my password because there was 'unusual activity' on my account. The email also came to me in Fre...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Device Desktop Operating System iOS, Windows   My Question or Issue  I received an email from no-reply@spotify.com telling me to reset my passw...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook deleted - can't log in - support doesn't help

Hi, sorry english is not my main language This is a new account I had to create to write here and contact "support". I deleted my facebook account and now I can't log in to my real spotify premium account anymore.It is a spotify family account and se...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   sorry english is not my main language 🙂   This is a new account I had to create to write here and contact "support".    I deleted my facebook account and now I can't ...
  • ollij1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify followers arrangement

I've been lurking on somebody's spotify profile because we haven't been talking and I miss him... And in his spotify followers list, there's one person who used to be at the bottom of the list, but now the person's moving up higher as time goes by. I...

• I've been lurking on somebody's spotify profile because we haven't been talking and I miss him... And in his spotify followers list, there's one person who used to be at the bottom of the list, but n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Logged into friends Spotify now it’s linked to everything!!!

My Question or Issue so I got a new iPhone the other day and before I could log onto my Spotify account my friend decided to log it to there’s. not a problem I thought until now!! I’m now logged into all of his social media outlets I can’t share on I...

• My Question or Issue   so I got a new iPhone the other day and before I could log onto my Spotify account my friend decided to log it to there’s. not a problem I thought until now!! I’m now lo...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my account with premium

My Question or Issue Hi all, I know there were plenty of threads about finding a lost account, but i have tried everything and still i am not able to find an account were my Premium subscription is active. I checked all my emails, my facebook account...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   Hi all, I know there were plenty of threads about finding a lost account, but i have tried everything and still i am not able to find an account were my Premium subscrip...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change a Facebook account to a e-mail account

PlanPremium for students My Question or Issue I want to delete my Facebook account permanently but unfortunately I opened my Spotify via Facebook and I use the account with the plan premium for students. I have quite long playlist and I do not want t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium for students     My Question or Issue  I want to delete my Facebook account permanently but unfortunately I opened my Spotify via Facebook and I use the account with ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Close accout" button doesn't work

"Close accout" button doesn't work.I am trying to close my account, but clicking "Close account" button just redirects back to 1st step. https://support.spotify.com/lt/contact-spotify-support/ Tried multiple times on multiple browsers, usually same r...

Capture.PNG Screenshot_1.png
  • Visitor
  • "Close accout" button doesn't work. I am trying to close my account, but clicking "Close account" button just redirects back to 1st step.    https://support.spotify.com/lt/contact-spotif...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution New releases not showing in ios app

I am notable to access new releases in the ios app It just shows the message "an error occurred" Anyone else getting this? I'm on Premium on the UK on an iPhone 6 Plus running ios 12

• Casual Listener
  • I am notable to access new releases in the ios app   It just shows the message "an error occurred"   Anyone else getting this?  I'm on Premium on the UK on an iPhone 6 Plus runnin...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Account compromised?

Plan - FamilyFree/Premium - PremiumCountry - USA A member in my family (on my plan) feels their account might have been compromised. Is there a way for me to see which devices the account is attached to from my (master) account?

• Plan - Family Free/Premium - Premium Country - USA     A member in my family (on my plan) feels their account might have been compromised. Is there a way for me to see which devices th...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FACEBOOK ISSUE

I can't link my spotify app to my Facebook because it says my Spotify is already connected to another Facebook? If its linked to an old fb email - I dont have access to that email anymore. Please help PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Opera...

• I can't link my spotify app to my Facebook because it says my Spotify is already connected to another Facebook? If its linked to an old fb email - I dont have access to that email anymore. Please hel...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I CAN'T CLOSE MY ACCOUNT, PLEASE!!!

PlanPremiumCountry USDevice(iPhone 6Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy account is this. This account, *snip*, is my temporary account.I can log and service through my i-phone. But I can't login in web by us...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  US Device (iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My account is this. This account, *snip*, is my temp...
  • jy10
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cartão de presente Spotify

Quero comprar um cartão de presente Spotify e gostaria de saber a diferença entre o cartão de presente com o mês estipulado e o que não tem o mês estipulado. Quando vou comprar online aparecem cartões com o mês estipulado e cartões que só apresentam ...

• Casual Listener
  • Quero comprar um cartão de presente Spotify e gostaria de saber a diferença entre o cartão de presente com o mês estipulado e o que não tem o mês estipulado. Quando vou comprar online aparecem cartõe...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone xOperating System(iOS 12 My Question or Issue PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone xOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have both the Iphone x and samsung S7. Just noticed on the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone x Operating System (iOS 12   My Question or Issue   Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone x Operating System (iOS 10, Andro...
  • Missyyo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Digiupgrades

Plan My Question or Issue I found an offer of 20 dollars for 1 year of premium on digiupgrades.. is this legit?

• Plan     My Question or Issue  I found an offer of 20 dollars for 1 year of premium on digiupgrades.. is this legit?  <removed site / mod>    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadastro na conta de outra pessoa

PlanUniversitárioCountry Brasil My Question or Issue Fui fazer o cadastro da conta universitária pelo pc da empresa, quando finalizei a forma de pagamento o cadastro foi feito na conta de outra funcionaria daqui, agora nao sei como cancelar o cadastr...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Universitário Country  Brasil   My Question or Issue  Fui fazer o cadastro da conta universitária pelo pc da empresa, quando finalizei a forma de pagamento o cadastr...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account permanently lost?

Long time ago, I created an Spotify account, with a different email. Last year, before Christmas or so, I could log in with said account on my old phone. On Christmas I acquired a new phone, so I downloaded Spotify on said new phone. To my surprise, ...

• Visitor
  •   Long time ago, I created an Spotify account, with a different email. Last year, before Christmas or so, I could log in with said account on my old phone. On Christmas I acquired a new phone, ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes