Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot find the email linked to account

Hi all, My brother just paid for a Premium Family account. I received the invitation and got the premium features, but he accidentally logged out from his account and cannot access anymore. His account is not linked to Facebook and none of his email ...

• Hi all,  My brother just paid for a Premium Family account. I received the invitation and got the premium features, but he accidentally logged out from his account and cannot access anymore. Hi...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-paid Country Location

Hi,So I currently have a UK account but I use a one year pre-paid code to expire in July. I recently moved to HK for good so I want to change back to HK account, I have entered my new bank detail and it says it will charge me in HKD when the subscrip...

• Hi, So I currently have a UK account but I use a one year pre-paid code to expire in July. I recently moved to HK for good so I want to change back to HK account, I have entered my new bank detail a...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Payment details are not offered for change

Hi,under subscription I cannot find any of my payment details. I need to access them for change. How can I find them. I followed the help instructions, but there is not anything....

• Hi, under subscription I cannot find any of my payment details. I need to access them for change. How can I find them. I followed the help instructions, but there is not anything....  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change payment method to another credit card

According to Spotify's support site, you can easily change your payment method by clicking on "subscription" - "update" and after that change your payment method. When I do this, nothing happens. It looks like the page reloads but there is no possibi...

• According to Spotify's support site, you can easily change your payment method by clicking on "subscription" - "update" and after that change your payment method. When I do this, nothing happens. It ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Partner premium account

I connected my Starbucks Partner premium account but it only worked for a few days, now it’s back to the regular Free account. How do I fix this?

• I connected my Starbucks Partner premium account but it only worked for a few days, now it’s back to the regular Free account. How do I fix this?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

My debit card got hacked and destroyed and unable to get a new card for a little bit, can I pay through bank and routing number?

• My debit card got hacked and destroyed and unable to get a new card for a little bit, can I pay through bank and routing number?  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More payment options.

I only have eleven dollars in my account. Can you'll take that for now

• I only have eleven dollars in my account. Can you'll take that for now
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

horrible customer service

My account was hacked ive been emailing some kind of bot about the issue and there asking for a screen shot of my bank statement seems fishy there should be some kind of hotline on there web site after i get this problem resolved ill never use this a...

• My account  was hacked ive been emailing some kind of bot about the issue and there asking for a screen shot of my bank statement seems fishy there should be some kind of hotline on there web si...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

SO many users with the same login issue - FEEDBACK?!?

Hi, So many of users are facing the same login issue whether it's on an iphone or android. We've all reset our passwords, tried logging on using email and userID, or even Facebook (ig) and yet still not able to login on our Spotify app. However, we a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   So many of users are facing the same login issue whether it's on an iphone or android.  We've all reset our passwords, tried logging on using email and userID, or even Facebook (ig)...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't login with Facebook on mobile

Hi! I'm trying to link Google Home with my Spotify account, but it was originally created using Facebook and the Spotify login screen that pops up just won't show the "Login with Facebook" button. I even canceled my Premium subscription and tried to ...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I'm trying to link Google Home with my Spotify account, but it was originally created using Facebook and the Spotify login screen that pops up just won't show the "Login with F...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution hidden songs

PlanFreeCountry AmericaDeviceiPhone 5sOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I was listening to music on my Saved Songs and a song came up that I wanted to add to a playlist. However I accidentally hide it, the hide song is a new feature to me s...

• Plan Free Country  America Device iPhone 5s Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  I was listening to music on my Saved Songs and a song came up that I wanted to add...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help with my account log in

My account doesn't work . When l log in it shows a black screen  

• Casual Listener
  • My account doesn't work . When l log in it shows a black screen   
  • jasamin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CREDIT CARD CHARGES

Hi , Spotify has been charging my Master card for the last 2months. Why is spotify charging my credit card? The last credit card charge on Regards, Jeff

• Hi , Spotify has been charging my Master card for the last 2months. Why is spotify charging my credit card?  The last credit card charge on </mod snip cc details>   Regar...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating new account can I keep downloaded music.

Hi.I created my spotify account with facebook, which has a deactivated email and I cannot change it, and strongly dislike how my username is random numbers , and I want to make a new account with a new email because of it. I will be purchasing premiu...

• Hi. I created my spotify account with facebook, which has a deactivated email and I cannot change it, and strongly dislike how my username is random numbers , and I want to make a new account with a...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify username is a bunch of letters and numbers, and resetting my password canned my old account!

So this is my 2nd account i've made for my carrer with the intention of adding stuff to my promo playlist and crud, and the 1st account I hate. My original account's screenname was "Statichoodlum", when I signed up, it showed Statichoodlum as the scr...

• So this is my 2nd account i've made for my carrer with the intention of adding stuff to my promo playlist and crud, and the 1st account I hate. My original account's screenname was "Statichoodlum", w...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

halp please! change nickname/disconnect from old fb

i had created my old spotify account withouth facebook, and just after i linked them.i deleted my facebook account almost an year ago and i though i had lost my spotify account forever, but actually i just found it and logged it somehow, the name got...

• Casual Listener
  • i had created my old spotify account withouth facebook, and just after i linked them. i deleted my facebook account almost an year ago and i though i had lost my spotify account forever, but actuall...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not recognizing country

Hi -I was in Germany 3 weeks ago, and Spotify still thinks I'm there...In the account settings I can't change the country: the only option in the drop--down menu there is Germany.How can I reset the country setting so that Spotify knows I'm back home...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I was in Germany 3 weeks ago, and Spotify still thinks I'm there... In the account settings I can't change the country: the only option in the drop--down menu there is Germany. How can I rese...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Phone Number

Spotify Phone Number

• Regular
  • Spotify Phone Number
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change my country

Hi, I recently moved to another country, tried to change my country to the new one by updating my subscription, but don't get any payments options for that country to choose, just payment options from my old country. Tried paypal but still the countr...

• Hi,    I recently moved to another country, tried to change my country to the new one by updating my subscription, but don't get any payments options for that country to choose, just paym...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium is stopped but paid for one more month.

I renewed my premium last year 2017-12-15, this should be valid one month to 2018-01-15. The day after i saw that it was possible to buy one year in total so i did that too. Yesterday my premium was stopped but i think i shall have one month more wit...

• Casual Listener
  • I renewed my premium last year 2017-12-15, this should be valid one month to 2018-01-15. The day after i saw that it was possible to buy one year in total so i did that too. Yesterday my premium was ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes