Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Account cannot be found

A couple of days ago I created a new account and entered my username (_kvte). When I tried logging in with this username, it wasn’t accepted as an existing user, and I’ve had to log in with my email account. When checking my account this morning, I s...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple of days ago I created a new account and entered my username (_kvte). When I tried logging in with this username, it wasn’t accepted as an existing user, and I’ve had to log in with my email ...
  • kvte
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why Does What my Family listens to Replace What I am?

(Family Premium, United States, Macbook) We recently bought Family Premium, my account is the main account. When I opened my Spotify on my MacBook the song it had playing (but was paused) was the song my family member had been listening to. Instead o...

• Casual Listener
  • (Family Premium, United States, Macbook)   We recently bought Family Premium, my account is the main account. When I opened my Spotify on my MacBook the song it had playing (but was pause...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in....

I just reset my password because it was telling me that my password or username was incorrect. It told me my username and reset my password. I know I'm entering everything correctly but it still tells me that my username or password is incorrect! Hel...

• I just reset my password because it was telling me that my password or username was incorrect. It told me my username and reset my password. I know I'm entering everything correctly but it still tell...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Song I released doesnt have an artsit or album under it

Hi, Im a new Artist called Lord Caine on spotify and i distribute music there from tunecore.I released a song called New Religion which is about 2:33 mins long. Im trying to claim my artist profile but spotify doesnt have me as having one. The reason...

• Regular
  •   Hi,   Im a new Artist called Lord Caine on spotify and i distribute music there from tunecore. I released a song called New Religion which is about 2:33 mins long. Im trying to claim ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment problem/ Odeme sorunu

Odeme yapmis olmama ramen premium uyelik aktif degil. Dekont ekte mevcut

• Odeme yapmis olmama ramen premium uyelik aktif degil. Dekont ekte mevcut   <removed sensitive info>
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Joining two artist accounts

Hello!I have two artist accounts on my name because of the different uploading labels. One is only my first name Siret and other is both my first and last name Siret Tuula. I have claimed both now under Distrokid but I'd like to join those two accoun...

• Hello! I have two artist accounts on my name because of the different uploading labels. One is only my first name Siret and other is both my first and last name Siret Tuula.  I have claimed bo...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account is active on family plan but email hacked and changed

Very frusterating getting support. Credit card is still being billed. I am the main account holder and can log into my wifes sub account however the email address for the main account was somehow changed on me. No easy options to get support to fix t...

• Very frusterating getting support. Credit card is still being billed. I am the main account holder and can log into my wifes sub account however the email address for the main account was somehow cha...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloading message keeps hanging in left corner on Android 5.1.1. after playlist has been download

PlanPremiumDeviceOneplus 3tOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I like to listen to "this is" artist playlists, so I hit the "dowloaded" slider, and all the songs in the playlist get downloaded. However, when I go to the "all songs" list in m...

•   Plan Premium Device Oneplus 3t Operating System Android  My Question or Issue  I like to listen to  "this is" artist playlists, so I hit the "dowloaded" slider, and all ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Recreated account forced to use old username

Hi there, I just returned to Spotify after years of inactivity and I decided I wanted to start fresh and close my account so I could create a new one with the same email address but a different username. Closing the account and everything went fine, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I just returned to Spotify after years of inactivity and I decided I wanted to start fresh and close my account so I could create a new one with the same email address but a differ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mobile login problems

I have tried to log in to spotify on my phone(droid turbo 2) for several days as soon as i log in it logs me back out and sends me to the screen asking me to login or sign up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled spotify several times and it does the s...

•  I have tried to log in to spotify on my phone(droid turbo 2) for several days as soon as i log in it logs me back out and sends me to the screen asking me  to login or sign up. I have unin...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forced to Make a New Account. Now All my stuff is gone.

Hey all, Everything was working fine this morning. Then about 20 minutes ago, I tried to log into spotify and it said my Facebook was not associated with a spotify account. I had to make a new account to post on these boards for help.Now all my playl...

• Visitor
  • Hey all,   Everything was working fine this morning. Then about 20 minutes ago, I tried to log into spotify and it said my Facebook was not associated with a spotify account. I had to make a n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to swap emails to a different account

So I got premium on an account different than the account that has my usual email. I switched the email on the non-premium account to something else and then tried to switch the email on my premium account to my usual email. It says the email is alre...

• So I got premium on an account different than the account that has my usual email. I switched the email on the non-premium account to something else and then tried to switch the email on my premium a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify "old email address"

Hi all, I was hoping someone could help me. SITUATION:For the past few years, I have had my Spotify account linked to my FB account. I have forgotten my Spotify password. I have now moved countries and when I try and change the payment method, it ask...

• Hi all,   I was hoping someone could help me.   SITUATION: For the past few years, I have had my Spotify account linked to my FB account. I have forgotten my Spotify password.   ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped 2018

Hey, I just wanted to know why every year I get excited for something that sucks. This year I was told I listened to songs/artists I never heard of and I’m getting tired of the year in review stuff being bad every year. I just want to know why no one...

• Hey, I just wanted to know why every year I get excited for something that sucks. This year I was told I listened to songs/artists I never heard of and I’m getting tired of the year in review stuff b...
  • jahesc
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New Releases Section for Followed Artists

Why is release radar find me a new songs from artist that i'm not familier with them ?I want to see only updates from my following..

• Casual Listener
  • Why is release radar find me a new songs from artist that i'm not familier with them ? I want to see only updates from my following..
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Charges

To whom it may concer, I was charged $119.99 from spotify yesterday. I am not sure why this is as when i went in to my subscriptions and it is saying that I am being charged just $9.99 per month. I am having a terrible time trying to reach someone to...

• To whom it may concer,  I was charged $119.99 from spotify yesterday. I am not sure why this is as when i went in to my subscriptions and it is saying that I am being charged just $9.99 per mon...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gedowngrade to free

My account suddenly downgraded tot free. I paid for a premium family account. How can I get my premium family account back?

• Casual Listener
  • My account suddenly downgraded tot free. I paid for a premium family account. How can I get my premium family account back?  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can`t delete my account. Final Email doesn`t appear.

Hey guys Today i`ve tried to finally delete my account. I've accepted all the terms but for some reason i don`t receive the Confirmation-Email to delete the account which is kinda frustrating and i have no idea why it doesn`t appear at all. Anybody e...

• Hey guys   Today i`ve tried to finally delete my account. I've accepted all the terms but for some reason i don`t receive the Confirmation-Email to delete the account which is kinda frustratin...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paguei conta premium e em seguida a familiar

Paguei a conta premium e somente depois que entrei na minha conta vi que teria que ser a familiar logo em seguida paguei a familiar tudo foi pago no cartao de credito, como faco para estornar o valor da premium e ficar somente a familiar

• Paguei a conta premium e somente depois que entrei na minha conta vi que teria que ser a familiar  logo em seguida paguei a familiar tudo foi pago no cartao de credito, como faco para estornar o...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes