Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in and out

Hi everyone, So I've had a premium Spotify account for around six months or so which I use on my mobile most of the time. The only problem is I can't log in to this account on another device and can't log out of Spotify on my phone as Spotify doesn't...

• Hi everyone,  So I've had a premium Spotify account for around six months or so which I use on my mobile most of the time. The only problem is I can't log in to this account on another device ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify iPhone app won’t log in

Hiso Spotify finally came to Israel and I download the iPhone app (using iPhone X) but it won’t log in. It will say “your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account”.i did however logged in safari...so I tried uninstalling and in...

• Visitor
  • Hi so Spotify finally came to Israel 🙂 and I download the iPhone app (using iPhone X) but it won’t log in. It will say “your email and password combination does not match  a Spotify account”. ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disconnected my premium account from Facebook, want to cancel premium so I can make a new account

Sorry, bit of a long winded title. I disconnected my premium account from Facebook as I wanted to have it connected to just my email. However I didn't realize that I wouldn't be able to log in to that account anymore. Problem is, that account was a p...

• Visitor
  • Sorry, bit of a long winded title. I disconnected my premium account from Facebook as I wanted to have it connected to just my email. However I didn't realize that I wouldn't be able to log in to tha...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to merge two accounts

Hi! I have had Spotify for many years, so many years that the registrated email is long gone and I wan’t to change. Unfortunately the email I want to ad is connected to my Facebook page, which has it’s own free account somehow. How can I remove that ...

• Hi!    I have had Spotify for many years, so many years that the registrated email is long gone and I wan’t to change. Unfortunately the email I want to ad is connected to my Facebook pag...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit Filter stuck

PlanFreeCountry AustraliaDeviceDesktop App or web clientOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Previously I was able to locate and change the explicit filter. However now I can not seem to locate it and explicit songs seem to be stuck on dis...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Australia Device Desktop App or web client Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Previously I was able to locate and change the explicit filt...
  • Goldash
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge accounts

I can't access my premium account because the email I used, I no longer use. Can I merge a Coutts with the new email? What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't access my premium account because the email I used, I no longer use. Can I merge a Coutts with the new email? What should I do?   
  • Sn18
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook = No longer able to login to manage Family Plan

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceDesktop and Google PixelOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I deleted my facebook over a year ago and at the time didn't see an option to disconnect my Spotify account with my Facebook. Since then...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device Desktop and Google Pixel Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I deleted my facebook over a year ago and at ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone Else Used My Account

Some third party used my account and changed its nickname and profile picture and I haven't noticed it because I was way awhile. I deleted and unfollowed every playlist that the anonymous created but I was unable to change the name of the account? He...

• Some third party used my account and changed its nickname and profile picture and I haven't noticed it because I was way awhile. I deleted and unfollowed every playlist that the anonymous created but...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify shows that i'm listening on chrome web player, but im not.

Spotify shows that i'm listening on chrome web player, but im not.and it listens to some generic stuff with blank onecolor thumbnails etc. changed password logged out from every device multiple times, but nothing helps. every day all the same.history...

•   Spotify shows that i'm listening on chrome web player, but im not. and it listens to some generic stuff with blank onecolor thumbnails etc.   changed password logged out from every de...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Display name and profile picture have disappeared from profile

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevicePC, OnePlus 6, iPadOperating SystemWindows 10/Android 9 My Question or IssueMy account is connected with Facebook. However about a week ago my display name and profile picture have disappeared and now shows up as nu...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device PC, OnePlus 6, iPad Operating System Windows 10/Android 9   My Question or Issue My account is connected with Facebook. However about a week ago...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No customer service??!!

Is spotify f.. Serious? They don't want to spend one dollar on support? Customer service? But charge monthly 15 bucks? They let the community handle ALL their business? How poor is that? I have a problem which only the customer service could solve. I...

• Is spotify f.. Serious? They don't want to spend one dollar on support? Customer service? But charge monthly 15 bucks? They let the community handle ALL their business? How poor is that?   I h...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution If songs you've saved to your library become "unavailable," is there a way to still see them?

Just as there's a feature to see dimmed out songs which have become unavailable in playlists, is there a way to see the same information in Your Library? It would be a shame to have converted everything over from iTunes only to lose track of albums l...

• Just as there's a feature to see dimmed out songs which have become unavailable in playlists, is there a way to see the same information in Your Library? It would be a shame to have converted everyth...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Name-change on facebook

PlanFreeCountryUK DeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHi there!I changed my name on facebook. After that I disconnected my Spotify account and reconnected it with Facebook, hoping that it would adjust and use my new name. It did...

• Plan Free Country UK    Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hi there! I changed my name on facebook. After that I disconnected my Spotify accoun...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan

I have 4 people on my family plan, we all listen to music almost all day. It is not letting us listen to our music at the same time on seperate devices. Why is that?

• Casual Listener
  • I have 4 people on my family plan, we all listen to music almost all day. It is not letting us listen to our music at the same time on seperate devices. Why is that?  
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Xbox one troubleshooting

hi...i have been trying to log onto my spotify account on my xbox one but its just stuck on the loading screen i have tried everything... i even tried it by creating another microsoft account and it worked but it insnt working on my main account due ...

• hi...i have been trying to log onto my spotify account on my xbox one but its just stuck on the loading screen i have tried everything... i even tried it by creating another microsoft account and it ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium family Spotify account hacked

Somebody plays songs on my Spotify on device I don’t know. I think somebody gain my Facebook login due to leak in previous days and now use my Spotify account. I get I have to make another account. But tell me how to copy my playlists from the old on...

• Somebody plays songs on my Spotify on device I don’t know. I think somebody gain my Facebook login due to leak in previous days and now use my Spotify account. I get I have to make another account. B...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to upload the Zipped data that I requested from Spotify?

PlanPremium Hello, I recently requested a download of all of my account data at https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/privacy/ . I now recieved the zipped data, but how do I upload the file to this, or any other Spotify Account? Thanks,Maty

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Hello, I recently requested a download of all of my account data at https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/privacy/ .     I now recieved the zipped data, but ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium account has disappeared.

PlanPremiumCountryEnglandSamsung Galaxy S7 My Question or Issuewhen I try to log in it says there is no account linked with this email address. Have opened a new account in order to be able to access this forum.

• Plan Premium Country England Samsung Galaxy S7   My Question or Issue when I try to log in it says there is no account linked with this email address. Have opened a new account in order t...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tilin tunnukset kateissa

En saa tiliäni auki koska sähköposti johon tili on liitetty on vanhentunut eikä enää käytössö, enkä muista salasanaa. minulla on ainoastaan käyttäjätunnus tiedossa. Miten saan muutettua spostin osoitteen ja salasanan?

• Visitor
  •    En saa tiliäni auki koska sähköposti johon tili on liitetty on vanhentunut eikä enää käytössö, enkä muista salasanaa. minulla on ainoastaan käyttäjätunnus tiedossa. Miten saan muutettua...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don’t have Discover weekly and Release radar

I have been listening to music for a month with Spotify, but why I DON'T have Discover weekly and Release radar????

• I have been listening to music for a month with Spotify, but why I DON'T have Discover weekly and Release radar????
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes