Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

dear spotify, please allow us to change our usernames :(

my username is literally dumbjoduck which i thought was cute back in 2014 ;-; now that i'm kind of getting into trying to promote my playlists, i can't be more frustrated because of how childish it sounds. i'm even embarrassed to share my playlists w...

• Visitor
  • my username is literally dumbjoduck which i thought was cute back in 2014 ;-; now that i'm kind of getting into trying to promote my playlists, i can't be more frustrated because of how childish it s...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My Account Hacked and All of My Songs Deleted.

PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDevice(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 11.) My Question or Issue Hello, I really need help guys I’ve been going crazy since yesterday.. Last day, When I tried to login my account it’s said that my account was running on a PS4 a...

• Plan Premium Country  Turkey Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 11.)   My Question or Issue   Hello, I really need help guys I’ve been going crazy since yesterday..&nbs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Concurrent devices supported in Premium?

Hi, how many devices can I play music through concurrently with a premium account?

•   Hi, how many devices can I play music through concurrently with a premium account?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dont have access to original email and dont have facebook

Premium userUnited States (oregon) I have been a Spotify premium member for sometime. However, I have sold my business and lost access to my original email (it is no longer even an email anymore) and when I got a new phone it requires my information....

• Premium user United States (oregon)   I have been a Spotify premium member for sometime. However, I have sold my business and lost access to my original email (it is no longer even an email a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access account on mobile only

PlanPremiumCountry USADevice(motorola g6)Operating System(andriod 8.x)My Question or Issue My account thinks the password is incorrect when I log into spotify from mobile. I tried to use the password reset and upon accessing the account all of my inf...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device (motorola g6) Operating System (andriod 8.x) My Question or Issue  My account thinks the password is incorrect when I log into spotify from mobile....
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

regarding usernames

Premium, US I was wondering if it is still impossible to change your user, and if so is there a way to move all playlists over to another account?

•   Premium, US    I was wondering if it is still impossible to change your user, and if so is there a way to move all playlists over to another account?    
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don’t have a social security number how can I buy a premium account ??

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Random device on account

This morning I woke up to a random device connected to my account. I have changed the password and signed out of all the devices. When I signed in again after signing out of every where, the device was still connected. So far it hasn't listned to any...

Capture.PNG
  • This morning I woke up to a random device connected to my account. I have changed the password and signed out of all the devices. When I signed in again after signing out of every where, the dev...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song won't remove.

My Question or Issue There is a single song on the song section of my Spotify that will not delete no matter what I try. Please help. John.

• Casual Listener
  •    My Question or Issue  There is a single song on the song section of my Spotify that will not delete no matter what I try. Please help. John.
  • Pratty01482
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account still logged into Alexa app at old job

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiMac Pro Late 2017Operating SystemmacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 My Question or Issue I used to work at a job and we paired my Spotify account onto their Alexa app to play through their Echo. I no longer work there an...

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device iMac Pro Late 2017 Operating System macOS High Sierra 10.13.6   My Question or Issue  I used to work at a job and we paired my...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can The Music-Related Data From One Account Be Copied To Another Under A Family Plan?

A search of the forum answered a question I had: That one account cannot be used by multiple devices simultaneously under a Family plan. To be clear, we don't want to stream the same music to more than one device while signed-in to one account, we si...

• Music Fan
  • A search of the forum answered a question I had: That one account cannot be used by multiple devices simultaneously under a Family plan.  To be clear, we don't want to stream the same music to m...
  • MusicMaven
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charge

I have been double charge for my premium. 

• I have been double charge for my premium. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't get logged in and all of my subscription info is gone

Plan Family Premium ( although I think I'm signed up twice because of this issue)Free/PremiumCountry - US Device My Question or IssueI was trying to add my new iPhone 8 to my account. downloaded the app the log in wouldn't work. Checked it and nothin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium ( although I think I'm signed up twice because of this issue) Free/Premium Country - US   Device     My Question or Issue I was trying to add my new iPhone&...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ROBO Monetario(?)

El dia de hoy compre spotufy premium con descuento de estudiante. Sin embargo al hacerse el cobro aun asi me sale como “suscripcion gratuita” e incluso no me deja ingresar a mi cuenta ya saliendo el mensaje de “No se puede ingresar a una cuenta extra...

• El dia de hoy compre spotufy premium con descuento de estudiante. Sin embargo al hacerse el cobro aun asi me sale como “suscripcion gratuita” e incluso no me deja ingresar a mi cuenta ya saliendo el ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch old account to new account

Facebook was hacked and I cannot sign into my old account because it was deactivated because of my facebook being hacked and deleted. How do I switch my old account that had premium to a new account. Not sure if I am being charged with the old accoun...

• Facebook was hacked and I cannot sign into my old account because it was deactivated because of my facebook being hacked and deleted. How do I switch my old account that had premium to a new account....
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vincular cuentas

Tengo dos cuentas de spotify, una ya no la uso y por error le agregue el saldo de $300 por 3 meses y deseo usarlo en la otra que siempre uso, se pueden unir o cambiar el premium de uno a otro?

• Tengo dos cuentas de spotify, una ya no la uso y por error le agregue el saldo de $300 por 3 meses y deseo usarlo en la otra que siempre uso, se pueden unir o cambiar el premium de uno a otro?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Big issue: i've lost my password and my email adress was hacked

PlanPremium FamilyCountry France (feel free to answer in english) My Question or IssueAs I said in the title, I've lost my password and the email adress I used to open the account was hacked. I can currently access Spotify because my computer registe...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country  France (feel free to answer in english)   My Question or Issue As I said in the title, I've lost my password and the email adress I used to open t...
  • SGTMA
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or Issue I started using the App two weeks ago and it has worked fine until this morning. Upon logging in (using account) it throws me that I am not online. I ha...

• Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue  I started using the App two weeks ago and it has worked fine until...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem extending student discount

My Question or Issue: I just got the email saying I need to extend my spotify student discount, but when I follow the link it just leads me to this page with nothing to click on. If I click on the X, it leads me back to my account home page. If I try...

spotify student discount.PNG
  •   My Question or Issue: I just got the email saying I need to extend my spotify student discount, but when I follow the link it just leads me to this page with nothing to click on. If I click o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HOW TO DELETE AN ACCOUNT WITHOUT HAVING ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS

I have a different account which was made through facebook.I forgot i had that account so i made this one.I tried connecting my Facebook to my new spotify but i can’t because there is no way to unlink my old account.So i tried deleting my old account...

•   I have a different account which was made through facebook. I forgot i had that account so i made this one. I tried connecting my Facebook to my new spotify but i can’t because there is no ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes