Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify via facebook but with wrong mailaddress

Hey all, I just registered on spotify via facebook but when I go to my account I see that it says my mailaddress is hotmail (has been closed for years). I changed it a while ago in facebook that my primary mailaddres is outlook but somehow it links t...

• Hey all,  I just registered on spotify via facebook but when I go to my account I see that it says my mailaddress is hotmail (has been closed for years). I changed it a while ago in facebook th...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution password reset without email adress access

i do have the email adress that is linked to my account but i dont have access to that email and need to reset my password.

• i do have the email adress that is linked to my account but i dont have access to that email and need to reset my password.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium but not able to get family signed up... help!

I’ve been banging my head for hours trying to sign my family up for the premium account. Not sure what to do now. This is getting ridiculous. Should not be this difficult.

• I’ve been banging my head for hours trying to sign my family up for the premium account. Not sure what to do now. This is getting ridiculous. Should not be this difficult. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account its saying i cant log in because its offline

Since i dowload the new patch for spotifyOn google play I cant log in my premium account Because its saying i am offline But i dont know how to put it online Because i cant log in to go in configurationWhat do i do ??

• Since i dowload the new patch for spotify On google play  I cant log in my premium account  Because its saying i am offline  But i dont know how to put it online  Because i c...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email is closed need to access to get back on

my Facebook email is old and I have a different email address now but it sent it to that one so I don't know what to do with a di I don't know how to change that so I can get the information I need to sign in on my phone

• my Facebook email is old and I have a different email address now but it sent it to that one so I don't know what to do with a di I don't know how to change that so I can get the information I need t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising

Why do I get advertising even though I have a premium account? And how do I do to get rid of it?

• Why do I get advertising even though I have a premium account? And how do I do to get rid of it?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu Spotify Link and Payment problems

Alright, this one seems like a complex issue. I just tried signing up for the student account for Spotify and Hulu. When I signed up, I got an email confirmation from Spotify and when I signed in, I didn't have premium and it wasn't connected to Hulu...

• Casual Listener
  • Alright, this one seems like a complex issue. I just tried signing up for the student account for Spotify and Hulu. When I signed up, I got an email confirmation from Spotify and when I signed in, I ...
  • snailgutz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I just got jerked out of 110 pesos responding to the 2for1 premium prepaid upgrade

I recieved email with advertisement for the 2 months for 99 pesos (2 for 1) premium prepaid upgrade and it seems this system is set up for failure . Every thingstimes out and changes referencce #`s .... this after I have already gone and paid the $ a...

• Casual Listener
  • I recieved email with advertisement for the 2 months for 99 pesos (2 for 1) premium prepaid upgrade and it seems this system is set up for failure . Every thingstimes out and changes referencce #`s ....
  • SanchoV1lla
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Login fails Android app

Hi, I have no trouble logging in on any browser on my phone or on the computer. But when I try logging in on the Spotify app it fails.I don't get an error when I put my email/username and password and press the Log in button nothing happens.I've chan...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have no trouble logging in on any browser on my phone or on the computer. But when I try logging in on the Spotify app it fails. I don't get an error when I put my email/username and password ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I remove my Credit Card Information off Spotify?

If I go to account details and payment options it just shows the card, no option to remove it, I am not subscribed to anything and I don't want my Credit Card Information on there.

• If I go to account details and payment options it just shows the card, no option to remove it, I am not subscribed to anything and I don't want my Credit Card Information on there.
  • PamDes04
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was hacked!!!

I was having trouble signing into my account a few days ago. I thought that maybe there was something wrong on Spotifys end. Well today I decided to change my password, and I was able to log into my account. Well to my surprise, ALL my playlists and ...

• I was having trouble signing into my account a few days ago. I thought that maybe there was something wrong on Spotifys end. Well today I decided to change my password, and I was able to log into my ...
  • DerMoriz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change country even I'm a premium account...:(

Hi, my name is QuanIm not too sure why my account is located in US as I'm a Vietnamese...? I tried to change the country in profile but it doesn't allow me even I'm stay in Viet Nam and IP address is from Viet Nam. The box is grey out. Please help......

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my name is Quan Im not too sure why my account is located in US as I'm a Vietnamese...? I tried to change the country in profile but it doesn't allow me even I'm stay in Viet Nam and IP address ...
  • quan06
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

withdrew money from the account without confirmation

05/02/2018 I wrote off 9,99 dollars from my account. I was not going to continue the premium subscription. But Spotify, without confirmation from my side, wrote off this money.I'll ask for money back.

• Casual Listener
  • 05/02/2018 I wrote off 9,99 dollars from my account. I was not going to continue the premium subscription. But Spotify, without confirmation from my side, wrote off this money. I'll ask for money ba...
  • ArthurMorganS
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having trouble logging in

When i go to log in it says im offline and will not let me connect how do i go on line?

• Casual Listener
  • When i go to log in it says im offline and will not let me connect how do i go on line?
  • Bigcountry187
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t remember my log in or password or username and I’m still paying Premium on that account. I’ve tried every one I would use and it won’t let me access it.

• I can’t remember my log in or password or username and I’m still paying Premium on that account. I’ve tried every one I would use and it won’t let me access it. 😩
  • RobiP
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No login solutions work

I can't login to my account, I've used the reset password account which just keeps asking me to use a new password link over and over. I've also tried pasting the link address into my browser and that just says link has already been used.The only thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login to my account, I've used the reset password account which just keeps asking me to use a new password link over and over. I've also tried pasting the link address into my browser and tha...
  • RobiP
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My username seems to be different from the login name

Hello everyone! I'm having troubles with my username on Spotify. When I try to log in with my actual username ( Gattonyan ) I always get error 3: Invalid username/password. Seems like I can only login by email. After logging in, the app, web player a...

• Hello everyone! I'm having troubles with my username on Spotify. When I try to log in with my actual username ( Gattonyan ) I always get error 3: Invalid username/password. Seems like I can only logi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my first song with tunecore

hi guys...today my first song is online on spotify itunes amazon etc...i use tunecore but i have a problem. when i create my song i must write artist name and i write "Safe". now in spotify, my song is associated to other american artist with name "S...

• Visitor
  • hi guys...today my first song is online on spotify itunes amazon etc...i use tunecore but i have a problem. when i create my song i must write artist name and i write "Safe". now in spotify, my song ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I used a fake email address to signup, would like to change my account email.

I'm now paying for spotify and would like my email to be associcated with my account. Because I intended to use spotify for free and had no plans to upgrade, I used a fake email to avoid splam. Now that I am paying for the service I would like to use...

• I'm now paying for spotify and would like my email to be associcated with my account.  Because I intended to use spotify for free and had no plans to upgrade, I used a fake email to avoid splam....
  • RobiP
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes