Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login with Facebook

I am unable to log in with my Facebook acct. I see my profile picture from Facebook so I know I had an acct signed in through them. I checked settings in the Facebook app and it’s sayin access has expired. Can’t regain access so I’m stuck. Anyway aro...

• I am unable to log in with my Facebook acct. I see my profile picture from Facebook so I know I had an acct signed in through them. I checked settings in the Facebook app and it’s sayin access has ex...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disconnected from facebook

I created my Spotify account with Facebook, and I recently I changed my Facebook settings and it's removed all my apps that were connected to Facebook including Spotify. I can now no longer search for my friends on Spotify using Facebook and I don't ...

• I created my Spotify account with Facebook, and I recently I changed my Facebook settings and it's removed all my apps that were connected to Facebook including Spotify. I can now no longer search fo...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium to family

So I upgraded from Premium to Family Share... ME, I DID IT. So after I went to manage accounts and it said to enter your information. I am thinking as a new family member. So I eneter the family memeber info and now it says that perdson is the own. W...

• Visitor
  • So I upgraded from Premium to Family Share... ME, I DID IT.   So after I went to manage accounts and it said to enter your information. I am thinking as a new family member. So I eneter the fa...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong country music suggestions

Spotify uses a recommendation system to sugest what playlists and music according to what a user listens. However, its recommendation system uses country to suggest specific music, whic is kind of discriminatory because it means that you are expected...

• Spotify uses a recommendation system to sugest what playlists and music according to what a user listens. However, its recommendation system uses country to suggest specific music, whic is kind of di...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution soucis de compte

Bonour j'utilise spotify premium sur mon iphone, aucun soucis de ce coter là. Par contre j'ai mis mon compte sur mon mac (le même que le télphone) donc qui est premium, sauf que la sur mon mac, j'ai des pubs, et je ne peux pas télécharger les musique...

• Bonour j'utilise spotify premium sur mon iphone, aucun soucis de ce coter là. Par contre j'ai mis mon compte sur mon mac (le même que le télphone) donc qui est premium, sauf que la sur mon mac, j'ai ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant sing in in my acount

I have a problem about my acount, when i try to sing in automaticlly my acount the is closed and it does not let me enter telling me if I was going abroad I had to tell, what can I do to recover my account. Thanks

•  I have a problem about my acount, when i try to sing in automaticlly my acount    the is closed and it does not let me enter telling me if I was going abroad I had to tell, what can I...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel subscription..

Hi..can you please help me to cancel my premium subscription because I accidentally logged out my account and unfortunately I forgot my username and password so right now I cannot access it.I don't want spotify to charge in my account without using m...

• Hi..can you please help me to cancel my premium subscription because I accidentally logged out my account and unfortunately I forgot my username and password so right now I cannot access it.I don't w...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nao consigo entrar no plano familiar

Ao aceitar o plano familiar do meu esposo recebo o erro 3 e nao consigo entrar no plano.

• Ao aceitar o plano familiar do meu esposo recebo o erro 3 e nao consigo entrar no plano.
  • Thamily
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing/replaced playlists and devices in app

Hi, In Spotify-app all my playlists and listening history is gone/been replaced with other playlists and history.Almost seem as there have been a mix-up with another account.Also getting unknown propositions for other devices to send sound to that ha...

• Regular
  • Hi,   In Spotify-app all my playlists and listening history is gone/been replaced with other playlists and history. Almost seem as there have been a mix-up with another account. Also getting...
  • ifconfig
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

logging into account created with tunecore

I'm attempting to link my band's spotify account to our squarespace website, and to do this I need my login information. The problem is that our music is published to spotify via tunecore (I'm fairly certain that's how it works) and when I try to log...

• I'm attempting to link my band's spotify account to our squarespace website, and to do this I need my login information. The problem is that our music is published to spotify via tunecore (I'm fairly...
  • Tkbranco
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

Hi, Just started a family account and invited...my family.They recieve emails with invitation code and a button in the mail "accept invitation". After pressing the button, they are being directed to log in page. Are they supposed to use their own ind...

• Hi,   Just started a family account and invited...my family. They recieve emails with invitation code and a button in the mail "accept invitation". After pressing the button, they are being d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot password and email password/name

I need help because I forgot my spotify password for my account mino and I also forgot which email and password I used for the account. I am currently premium member and the account is with my phone number connected

• Casual Listener
  • I need help because I forgot my spotify password for my account mino and I also forgot which email and password I used for the account. I am currently premium member and the account is with my phone ...
  • calemmings
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Aggiornamento rapido sull'abbonamento

ho ricevuto delle mail dove dice:grazie per aver sottoscritto l'abbonamento premium, non e' stato possibile confermare che l'indirizzo per l'account...... corrispondesse al suo. abbiamo quindi richiesto una verifica dell'accaunt secondario specifivat...

• Casual Listener
  • ho ricevuto delle mail dove dice: grazie per aver sottoscritto l'abbonamento premium, non e' stato possibile confermare che l'indirizzo per l'account...... corrispondesse al suo. abbiamo quindi rich...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my Yamaha R-N500 HiFi is showing "Spotify need premium" but I have a family premium account

My HiFi is on the same LAN as my Mac; it has a Spotify Connect app and I could play music on the HiFi that I selected on the Mac.Suddenly this stopped working and its display is showing "Spotify need premium". I have a valid Family Premium account an...

• Casual Listener
  • My HiFi is on the same LAN as my Mac; it has a Spotify Connect app and I could play music on the HiFi that I selected on the Mac. Suddenly this stopped working and its display is showing "Spotify ne...
  • ivovanraaij
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Follower count has a bug

Hi, a while back when you first introduced Spotify Social I had around 4,000-5,000 followers. This seemed about right judging by how many people followed my playlists and the fact followers of playlists seemed to automatically follow the playlist cre...

• Regular
  • Hi, a while back when you first introduced Spotify Social I had around 4,000-5,000 followers. This seemed about right judging by how many people followed my playlists and the fact followers of playli...
  • andrewall78
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes

Forgot Account Details

Hi guys, I really wish you can help me,Forgot my username password and email and account not connected to Facebook. What should I do? But I have my bank account and all that so yeah plss help

• Hi guys, I really wish you can help me, Forgot my username password and email and account not connected to Facebook. What should I do? But I have my bank account and all that so yeah plss help
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify overseas

I have Spotify premium. I am travelling to Europe (from Australia) for 7 weeks. Where do I find an explanation of what I can and can't do to listen to music? Can I listen to music in my library that I have downloaded onto my phone at any time when I ...

• I have Spotify premium. I am travelling to Europe (from Australia) for 7 weeks. Where do I find an explanation of what I can and can't do to listen to music?   Can I listen to music in my libr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Details incorrect

Hi, Every time I invite a family member, it says: ConfirmationCongratulations! You are about to join the family plan of Reggie Minoza. That's not my name and it's bothering me. How can I have this changed?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Every time I invite a family member, it says:   Confirmation Congratulations! You are about to join the family plan of Reggie Minoza.   That's not my name and it's b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cambie de telefono y no recuerdo ni el mail ni la contrasena con la que inicie sesion.

Buenos dias, tengo Spotify desde hace casi un ano en un telefono android. Ayer estaba configurando mi nuevo telefono y al ir a configurar spotify no encontre la contrasena. Ya me imaginaba que pasaria esto antes, intente iniciar sesion en una smart t...

• Buenos dias, tengo Spotify desde hace casi un ano en un telefono android. Ayer estaba configurando mi nuevo telefono y al ir a configurar spotify no encontre la contrasena. Ya me imaginaba que pasari...
  • Davidazul_80
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes