Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Artist Account Madness!

Okay so I used to use Spotify with a Facebook login.I used Tunecore to get my music on Spotify, then followed their instructions to create a new Spotify account (with an email address, they said don't do anything with Facebook) so I could then apply ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so I used to use Spotify with a Facebook login. I used Tunecore to get my music on Spotify, then followed their instructions to create a new Spotify account (with an email address, they said do...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in

I cannot log into my account I've tried using my email resetting my password everything nothing is working.

• I cannot log into my account I've tried using my email resetting my password everything nothing is working.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log into my Premium account

I can't log into my Premium account. I have recent emails from Spotify so I know that I am logging in with the correct email, and I even tried to change the password and it just logs me into what appears to be a brand new account, without any songs. ...

• I can't log into my Premium account. I have recent emails from Spotify so I know that I am logging in with the correct email, and I even tried to change the password and it just logs me into what app...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can`t login

When I created my account I accidentally entered my email incorrectly, and for some reason my password that has always worked and never changed, it is now not working. However, I can't change my password because I can't access the incorrect email add...

• Visitor
  • When I created my account I accidentally entered my email incorrectly, and for some reason my password that has always worked and never changed, it is now not working. However, I can't change my pass...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login with Facebook on android

I can't login with Facebook on android.I tried reinstalling app, clearing it's data It works to login with Facebook from web.I can't really find anything useful on this forum.I haven't been able to login for a couple of weeks now. It's like I paid fo...

• I can't login with Facebook on android. I tried reinstalling app, clearing it's data    It works to login with Facebook from web. I can't really find anything useful on this forum. I h...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login to the android app

Somehow i got logged off without any action from my side yesterday. Now, when i fill the mail and pass boxes and push "login", for a second it changes to "logging in" but then back to "log in" button like nothing happaned, withount any error massages...

• Somehow i got logged off without any action from my side yesterday. Now, when i fill the mail and pass boxes and push "login", for a second it changes to "logging in" but then back to "log in" button...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend's Unable to Search me up (Username Numbers) REPOST

There are lots of posts about this and I know that you can use that whole findspotifyaccount: (username) thingy but I just made a new account. My old account was kaedobaedo and my friends could search that up and find me no issues. My new account is ...

• Regular
  • There are lots of posts about this and I know that you can use that whole findspotifyaccount: (username) thingy but I just made a new account. My old account was kaedobaedo and my friends could searc...
  • Kaeden-Barta
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can log in on my phone browser but not my app

As the title says I have this problem. I can't login with username and password, can't do email and password, there is no space at the end of either so it's not that and I have done 5 password resets and I still get the smug **bleep**ing "this combin...

• As the title says I have this problem. I can't login with username and password, can't do email and password, there is no space at the end of either so it's not that and I have done 5 password resets...
  • beeboo02
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Someone else is logged into my account.

Someone is logged into my spotify account, can I kick people out from my account and reset my password? Help plz

• Someone is logged into my spotify account, can I kick people out from my account and reset my password? Help plz
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I DONT REMEMBER MY EMAIL, SO I CAN`T ENTER TO SPOTIFY

Morning, I don`t remember my mail account and password, so I can´t use my spotify. Please, help me, I`m paying every month with my credit card. It is possible cancel my account?? thanks for your answers

• Morning, I don`t remember my mail account and password, so I can´t use my spotify. Please, help me, I`m paying every month with my credit card. It is possible cancel my account??  thanks for you...
  • gtfoamor
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify says I'm offline but I'm not

My Spotify says I'm offline and doesn't work I logged out and logged in again but the problem didn't solve Please help me I really don't know what to do

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify says I'm offline and doesn't work  I logged out and logged in again but the problem didn't solve  Please help me  I really don't know what to do 
  • gtfoamor
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My account just stopped existing

hello, i used my spotify as usual yesterday and have been for years via my facebook. now out of the blue i cannot log onto any device on spotify and when i try to log in to spotify with my account it says it dosent exist. i tried logging into my acco...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,  i used my spotify as usual yesterday and have been for years via my facebook. now out of the blue i cannot log onto any device on spotify and when i try to log in to spotify with my acco...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log In

I'm currently in Brasil and I can't log into my account because it says I have just 14 days of Spotify in a foreign country I don't want to lose all my music

• I'm currently in Brasil and I can't log into my account because it says I have just 14 days of Spotify in a foreign country  I don't want to lose all my music 
  • gtfoamor
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More "Forhims" ads please

Hey, can you please have more "forhims" ads play. They're improving the quality of my life. Everywhere I go I here Joe (assuming thats his name) from New York tell me that Im going bald, and that I need to drive off a cliff because of it. Apparently ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, can you please have more "forhims" ads play. They're improving the quality of my life. Everywhere I go I here Joe (assuming thats his name) from New York tell me that Im going bald, an...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Redeem code won't work

Hello, I'm having trouble making one account go premium. I'm paying for family plan and I use to send invitations for my friends and their accounts automatically update to premium. But this time it didn't work for 1 of them so I sent a redeem code bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm having trouble making one account go premium. I'm paying for family plan and I use to send invitations for  my friends and their accounts automatically update to premium. But this ti...
  • Helpmepls546
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Hackers?

I got an email from spotify earlier this week (around march 7th) saying that the email for my account had been changed. I didnt change my email, so I tried to open the spotify app on my phone to see what was happening, but it was logged out and when ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...potify account to check on my own, and all my public playlists were deleted, my profile picture was changed, and all the artists I followed had been cleared. what should I do?
  • cloud4
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cargo no reconocido

Hola, se hizo un cargo a mi cuenta de spotify, yo cuento con spotify premium los primeros dias del mes se hizo el cargo y ayer hicieron otro por una cuenta familiar que yo no tengo activada ni autorice. No es la primera vez que lo hacen, y si no me d...

• Hola, se hizo un cargo a mi cuenta de spotify, yo cuento con spotify premium los primeros dias del mes se hizo el cargo y ayer hicieron otro por una cuenta familiar que yo no tengo activada ni autori...
  • emmanuel05
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

Ive been trying to log in to my account for 2 days but with no luck. I used my email, username, reset my password and still when i press log in it says logging in and than log in again. It just wont work. Any suggestions?

• Visitor
  • Ive been trying to log in to my account for 2 days but with no luck. I used my email, username, reset my password and still when i press log in it says logging in and than  log in again. It just...
  • chelseajaye24
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook!

Hey spotify. I've been a user of your service for a while now but I've always used facebook to log-in. I've decided recently that I don't want facebook to be a part of my life anymore. Would it be possible for you to set up a new account for me with ...

• Visitor
  • Hey spotify. I've been a user of your service for a while now but I've always used facebook to log-in.   I've decided recently that I don't want facebook to be a part of my life anymore. Would...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes