Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! From Premium to Family account

Hello, I recently got invited to be part of a Family Premium account wich I joined while also having my own premium account. My account status says that Im now active on a Family Premium account. But i never had stopped or canceld my old premium acco...

• Hello,  I recently got invited to be part of a Family Premium account wich I joined while also having my own premium account. My account status says that Im now active on a Family Premium accou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked

Dear Spotify, My account has been hacked by Edwards Albarracin. He logged out and stopped using my account, but his name is still visible in the account, how can I get rid of this? Thank you in advance, Mario

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,   My account has been hacked by Edwards Albarracin. He logged out and stopped using my account, but his name is still visible in the account, how can I get rid of this?   ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs keep redownloading

Dear Spotify, I love this app but again I had to re download my songs! I don't have enough megabytes to keep downloading these songs over and over again if this happens again I'm canceling next month, which is disappointing

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify, I love this app but again I had to re download my songs! I don't have enough megabytes to keep downloading these songs over and over again if this happens again I'm canceling next month...
  • mirlina
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fido pulse plans

I just recently signed up for a new Fido pulse plan. They had an offer of 6 months free for Spotify but forgot to mention this to me. I signed up for Spotify through their regular app and now no longer have the chance to use up my free 6 months. I ha...

• I just recently signed up for a new Fido pulse plan. They had an offer of 6 months free for Spotify but forgot to mention this to me. I signed up for Spotify through their regular app and now no long...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was just billed $10.89 for spotify and haven't touched it in 3 years..?!?!

So I got spotify about 4 years ago and I stopped using it about 3 years ago and I never bought the premium subscription and therefore never supplied my credit card information to the company, and something called "spotify USA ***-******* NY" popped u...

• So I got spotify about 4 years ago and I stopped using it about 3 years ago and I never bought the premium subscription and therefore never supplied my credit card information to the company, and som...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I undo sharing a playlist?

I shared one of my personal playlists with a friend, but now I don't want it to be shared anymore because my friend can see every song I add (and he is commenting on everything, which I find nasty). Is there a way to stop him following my playlist?

• I shared one of my personal playlists with a friend, but now I don't want it to be shared anymore because my friend can see every song I add (and he is commenting on everything, which I find nasty). ...
  • vault21
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account uitgeschakeld/ account blocked

Hallo,Ik ben sinds bijna een jaar actief premium lid van spotify. Nou had ik afgelopen maand een financiële tegenvaller en kon mijn automatische incasso niet afgeboekt worden. Nou kreeg ik spoedig daarna een mail (zie bijlage) met daarin de boodschap...

• Hallo, Ik ben sinds bijna een jaar actief premium lid van spotify. Nou had ik afgelopen maand een financiële tegenvaller en kon mijn automatische incasso niet afgeboekt worden. Nou kreeg ik spoedi...
  • Kankerrspotify
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Student verification

I am trying to upgrade to the student discount version. I entered my payment and school information and the message that pops up says "We were unable to validate your student details. Please check your status and try again." I am most definitely a st...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to upgrade to the student discount version. I entered my payment and school information and the message that pops up says "We were unable to validate your student details. Please check yo...
  • LupoAlberto
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

How to see followers

Hey, I can't find a way to see who is following my profile. Any ideas ? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,  I can't find a way to see who is following my profile. Any ideas ?  Thanks
  • frankiengo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium charges but i don't have a spotify account

Hi I am being charged 10.68 for spotify on my credit card but I do not have an account so I can't just deactivate premium. If I could get in touch with customer support somehow I could give them the details.

• Hi I am being charged 10.68 for spotify on my credit card but I do not have an account so I can't just deactivate premium. If I could get in touch with customer support somehow I could give them the ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My username was changed?

I registered as "500knives" but I have to log in with some gibberish name that read as "mmu0k6divz9f6bscmywduzcea"? I literally cannot login with my email or 500knives. So, what gives? I can't change my username, so...

• Casual Listener
  • I registered as "500knives" but I have to log in with some gibberish name that read as "mmu0k6divz9f6bscmywduzcea"? I literally cannot login with my email or 500knives. So, what gives? I can't change...
  • joannadirksz56
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Right country, wrong playlists and music suggestions

Hi all.I live in Portugal (and am Portuguese) and that is the country that is on the Spotify settings, no questions there.The problem is that I keep getting playlists and artist suggestions from Brazil!I know both countries speak Portuguese, but we d...

• Regular
  • Hi all. I live in Portugal (and am Portuguese) and that is the country that is on the Spotify settings, no questions there. The problem is that I keep getting playlists and artist suggestions from ...
  • nunofduarte
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged 5 months after cancelling free trial???

I set my mum up on a free trial to see if she'd like it, but she didn't use it. I cancelled the free trial but she has just noticed on her credit card statement that she has been getting charged for the last 5 months?? I've cancelled her account agai...

• I set my mum up on a free trial to see if she'd like it, but she didn't use it. I cancelled the free trial but she has just noticed on her credit card statement that she has been getting charged for ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! someone is using my account and i cant stop it.

I have tried changing my passord after logging everyone out but it hasnt worked. they still seem to connect to my spotify and interupt my music.

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried changing my passord after logging everyone out but it hasnt worked. they still seem to connect to my spotify and interupt my music.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Pending Payment

I need some help to cancel a pending payment for my account because its going to make me overdraft my Checking account, please help?

• I need some help to cancel a pending payment for my account because its going to make me overdraft my Checking account, please help?
  • Pamparn
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot email and password

I just logged out of my account that I don’t have the email address to and password I need help on what to do next

• I just logged out of my account that I don’t have the email address to and password I need help on what to do next
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canceling a subscription during 30 day free trial

Hi, so today is the 12th of January but my free trail ends on the 16th. I dont want spotify premium after my free trial ends. I didnt really even want the free trail to begin with. I think i accidentally tapped something. How do i cancel it before im...

• Hi, so today is the 12th of January but my free trail ends on the 16th. I dont want spotify premium after my free trial ends. I didnt really even want the free trail to begin with. I think i accident...
  • zprimus100
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

Tengo cuenta familiar y no nos deja usar a varios usuarios 

• Tengo cuenta familiar y no nos deja usar a varios usuarios 
  • angiemelor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo efetuar o pagamento do plano premium family com meus cartões de credito.

Olá comunidade! Estou a dias enfrentando um problema muito chato, nao estou conseguindo de forma alguma renovar a minha assinatura family com meus cartões de credito. aparece o seguinte erro sempre: Opa, parece que seu cartão ou serviço de pagamento ...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá comunidade! Estou a dias enfrentando um problema muito chato, nao estou conseguindo de forma alguma renovar a minha assinatura family com meus cartões de credito. aparece o seguinte erro sempre: ...
  • Alexsandro1999
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Exclusao de membro automatico

Tenho plano familia e este mes estou tendo problema com a exclusao automatica de pessoas que moram na minha casa Por gentileza verifiquem o motivo pois e incomodo essas exclusoes caso nao solucionem o problema ou cancelar o produto pois nao compensa ...

• Tenho plano familia e este mes estou tendo problema com a exclusao automatica de pessoas que moram na minha casa Por gentileza verifiquem o motivo pois e incomodo essas exclusoes caso nao s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes