Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con tarjeta de nomina.

Tengo una gran duda, en ocasiones que contrato Spotify Premium me pasa el pago de mi tarjeta de nómina/débito sin problema alguno y puedo disfrutar de la musica de mis artistas favoritos como muchos de mis compañeros melómanos, pero cuando por alguna...

• Tengo una gran duda, en ocasiones que contrato Spotify Premium me pasa el pago de mi tarjeta de nómina/débito sin problema alguno y puedo disfrutar de la musica de mis artistas favoritos como muchos ...
  • jesuael
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile photo won't update to current Facebook photo

No matter how many times I log in and out of Spotify, or even uninstall and reinstall Spotify, it will not update my profile photo to the one I currently have on my Facebook. Not sure what the problem is or if I need to troubleshoot something, but it...

• No matter how many times I log in and out of Spotify, or even uninstall and reinstall Spotify, it will not update my profile photo to the one I currently have on my Facebook. Not sure what the proble...
  • sarahhayley
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

Error code 4, dsn problem

Just want vent my dissapoinment toward the service. I think a lot of users have same particular issue: error code 4 thingy. My account keep on offline eventhough i have both 4G and sometimes wifi worked on my phone. I pay for music but cannot listen ...

• Just want vent my dissapoinment toward the service. I think a lot of users have same particular issue: error code 4 thingy. My account keep on offline eventhough i have both 4G and sometimes wifi wor...
  • elindiandra
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not available on mobile?

I noticed recently that some songs are only available on the desktop app and cannot be played on my iPhone. For example, the album "Through Art We Are All Equals" by Slaves has only two tracks that are playable on mobile, and the rest are not availab...

• Roadie
  • I noticed recently that some songs are only available on the desktop app and cannot be played on my iPhone. For example, the album "Through Art We Are All Equals" by Slaves has only two tracks that a...
  • karray
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked, can't change password on your site

Hello, For the last few days I've had my Spotify interrupted consistently by another account. Even when I "log out on all devices", somehow a new device pops up - the most recent one is simply called "Anonymous". I have had songs changed in my playli...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   For the last few days I've had my Spotify interrupted consistently by another account.  Even when I "log out on all devices", somehow a new device pops up - the most recent one i...
  • Aggrodesiac
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Profile page says I have Premium for family, but apps say I haven't. Please help

Today I joined Spotify Family Premium. My profile page on the Spotify website says I have this Family Premium subscription. So does the page of the owner.However, when I log in into the Spotify app on my mobile (Android) or PC, the app seems to think...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I joined Spotify Family Premium. My profile page on the Spotify website says I have this Family Premium subscription. So does the page of the owner. However, when I log in into the Spotif...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Taking Ownership of your Account

I have been uploading my music to Spotify through TuneCore and now there is an artist account under my name in Spotify. How can I cut TuneCore out of the equation and take control of my artist acount? I want to be able to add in my own biography for ...

• I have been uploading my music to Spotify through TuneCore and now there is an artist account under my name in Spotify. How can I cut TuneCore out of the equation and take control of my artist acount...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked account

Goodmorning, few days ago I had some issues regarding the devices detected in the app. It appeared a tablet that I do not have. I already changed the check on "only devices in the local wi fi connection or ethernet" but I still have the same problems...

• Goodmorning, few days ago I had some issues regarding the devices detected in the app. It appeared a tablet that I do not have. I already changed the check on "only devices in the local wi fi connect...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove my account

Hi, I used Spotify for buying music, but that was years ago, and I've moved on to other sites. So, please delete my account. Since posting didn't work, I'll say some more things: back in the days you could buy 100 songs for 400 sek, which meant if th...

• Regular
  • Hi, I used Spotify for buying music, but that was years ago, and I've moved on to other sites. So, please delete my account.   Since posting didn't work, I'll say some more things: back in the...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Addresses for Family Plan

Does every member of a family plan need a different email address? I have tried to sign up my kids and they get the invite but when you click on the link it just takes us back to the account page or asks them to sign up (depending on what device we a...

• Does every member of a family plan need a different email address?   I have tried to sign up my kids and they get the invite but when you click on the link it just takes us back to the account...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Price Not Applied

On the FAQ for Switching Existing Premium to Student Discount it says that after applying I'll be using the $4.99 price automatically on the next billing day but when I check my subscription it says that I will be charged $9.99 on September 6th 2017....

• Casual Listener
  • On the FAQ for Switching Existing Premium to Student Discount it says that after applying I'll be using the $4.99 price automatically on the next billing day but when I check my subscription it says ...
  • dbirdi
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! 2017 Wrapped does not work

After waiting two days and doing several attempts I'm deciding to go here. Whenever I try to access my 2017 wrapped, I just get the error message saying "we don't got enough data about how you listened this year to serve you the full experience". Tha...

• Regular
  • After waiting two days and doing several attempts I'm deciding to go here. Whenever I try to access my 2017 wrapped, I just get the error message saying "we don't got enough data about how you listen...
  • unammused
  • 44 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Billed Twice

I've noticed on my credit card statement that I have been billed twice by Spotify. The first bill took place on 10/1 for $10.82. The second charge is pending for $10.82. Can someone explain to me why I'm being billed twice and how will the Spotify "c...

• Casual Listener
  • ...his when there is literally no customer service to be seen anywhere. I would prefer to resolve this issue in private with Spotify rather than publicizing this information on the internet.
  • chankendrick
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Change of Country - Payment details not allowing me to change the location

I cannot change the payment details to my new australian account because its not allowing me to change the country from UK to Aus under my subscription services. Can anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot change the payment details to my new australian account because its not allowing me to change the country from UK to Aus under my subscription services. Can anyone help?
  • Brendont
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! explicit content?

I am over 18 years old, also registered as older than 18 yet I can't listen explicit content. some admin please unblock me from this. I wanna be able to listen to everything.

• I am over 18 years old, also registered as older than 18 yet I can't listen explicit content. some admin please unblock me from this. I wanna be able to listen to everything. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'WHO I AM' ON MY DEVICES

I got a notification, it was like 'which device do you wanna use', but I only use my phone, I wondered then I look at, there was a computer device named 'WHO I AM', I logged out, changed my password and even closed my account, it is still here. Am I ...

• I got a notification, it was like 'which device do you wanna use', but I only use my phone, I wondered then I look at, there was a computer device named 'WHO I AM', I logged out, changed my password ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting spotify

So, I want to get a new Spotify account. However, the one I have was made through Facebook. I tried deleting my Spotify but just so happen the email that's linked to my Spotify account is no longer in use and is from more than 5 years ago and no long...

• So, I want to get a new Spotify account. However, the one I have was made through Facebook. I tried deleting my Spotify but just so happen the email that's linked to my Spotify account is no longer i...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Taras

I want to cancel my account but can't log into it. This is really frustrating, because someone hacked into my account and I can't do anything about it because spotifu support really **bleep**. Please get back to me asap.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my account but can't log into it. This is really frustrating, because someone hacked into my account and I can't do anything about it because spotifu support really **bleep**. Please...
  • Tarasdyatel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to get in to my old (fb linked) account

About 2 years ago I made a new fb account and i lost access to my old spotify account. Is it possible to provide some details and be given a login to access. Got some amazing playlists in there, want them back!!!!!!!! https://open.spotify.com/user/11...

• Visitor
  • About 2 years ago I made a new fb account and i lost access to my old spotify account. Is it possible to provide some details and be given  a login to access. Got some amazing playlists in there...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random person logged into my account and I can’t change password

I usually log through Facebook and someone is using my account and even deleted my playlist. This person changed the email address in the account and also the password. I can still log in thru Facebook but I constantly get cut off on my music due to ...

• I usually log through Facebook and someone is using my account and even deleted my playlist. This person changed the email address in the account and also the password. I can still log in thru Facebo...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes