Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Random devices connecting?

Hi there, So as I was travelling a few days ago, I had my music stop on me as it had connected to someone else’s device, it was an unknown device/name and I wasn’t sure what else to do, so I turned my Spotify offline. I turned it back on earlier toda...

• Hi there,   So as I was travelling a few days ago, I had my music stop on me as it had connected to someone else’s device, it was an unknown device/name and I wasn’t sure what else to do, so I...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 Maximum offline devices

I’m getting an error that I can’t download songs to my phone since I already have it synced with 3 devices. I’ve removed all devices, re logged in, and checked the offline devices and it only lists one device. It still won’t let me download music. An...

• I’m getting an error that I can’t download songs to my phone since I already have it synced with 3 devices. I’ve removed all devices, re logged in, and checked the offline devices and it only lists o...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Right facebook account linked, wrong email listed

I sign in via facebook, and want to use spotify on another device (car stereo, phone), and have to set a password that gets sent to my email address on file. However, when I go to my spotify account profile page, and go to edit profile, it has the wr...

• I sign in via facebook, and want to use spotify on another device (car stereo, phone), and have to set a password that gets sent to my email address on file. However, when I go to my spotify account ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't even get to log in screen

Hello,after i logged out from my account and opened Spotify again, it got stuck buffering even before the login page. I have tried to reinstall cleaning the registry but it keeps happening. I'd appreaciate a solution.Thanks.

• Hello, after i logged out from my account and opened Spotify again, it got stuck buffering even before the login page. I have tried to reinstall cleaning the registry but it keeps happening. I'd app...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ACCOUNT PREMIUM

Hello,I have a premium account but I change my credit card and my account premium expired because I didn’t change the number to continue to pay.however, I just update the credit card in the apple store and validate the assignature of sporty but when ...

• Hello, I have a premium account but I change my credit card and my account premium expired because I didn’t change the number to continue to pay. however, I just update the credit card in the apple...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in via wifi

Hey guys I have Spotify premium and I haven't been able to connect via wifi lately. Neither my phone nor my computer (PC) will connect over Wi-Fi. All other applications work fine. I uninstalled the application and tried to reinstall it but now it wo...

• Hey guys I have Spotify premium and I haven't been able to connect via wifi lately. Neither my phone nor my computer (PC) will connect over Wi-Fi. All other applications work fine. I uninstalled the ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

We're all mixed upRefresh this page or try again later. It may take some time to get things up again

Hello Spotify Team!I've got a problem with my account. So I bought Spotify Premium for one month and I used paysafecard to pay. But now since I payed it says at account overview "We're all mixed up Refresh this page or try again later. It may take so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Team! I've got a problem with my account. So I bought Spotify Premium for one month and I used paysafecard to pay. But now since I payed it says at account overview "We're all mixed up...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Account subscription

I am being charged for Spotify when yi didn’t even sign up how can I get a refund

• I am being charged for Spotify when yi didn’t even sign up how can I get a refund
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Somebody else's name stuck in my account.

I don't know how but someone hacked my account and connect his facebook to my account. Upon realizing I immediately changed my password and disconnected from his facebook but his facebook name is now stuck in my profile. How can I delete his name? He...

• I don't know how but someone hacked my account and connect his facebook to my account. Upon realizing I immediately changed my password and disconnected from his facebook but his facebook name i...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Get Access' Won't work

I'm trying to verify my artist page and connect my songs to my account. I'm doing all the steps correctly to get verified by Access. But everytime I get to the last step. (the page in the photo)I click the button and NOTHING happens, this is a very f...

• I'm trying to verify my artist page and connect my songs to my account.  I'm doing all the steps correctly to get verified by Access.  But everytime I get to the last step. (the page in...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Activation link

Hi I already paid for the premium student account . Actually everything confirmed for the premium by Sheerrid .how ever I'm still waiting to activation link by email . There is no available on my mail address yet. How can I get my activation link?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I already paid for the premium student account . Actually everything confirmed for the premium by Sheerrid .how ever I'm still waiting to activation link by email . There is no available on my mai...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i want to delete my account!!!!

Ive been trying for half an hour now to find SOMEWHERE that I could send spotify an email and theres nowhere that I can do this without logging in! I CANT LOG IN to my account, it doesnt accept my email for some reason even though its correct, I've g...

• Ive been trying for half an hour now to find SOMEWHERE that I could send spotify an email and theres nowhere that I can do this without logging in! I CANT LOG IN to my account, it doesnt accept my em...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked

Seems that account has been hacked, as someone is using it, with his/her telephone while I am trying listen to the music. Are there any contact form, or how I connect the Spotify team?

• Seems that account has been hacked, as someone is using it, with his/her telephone while I am trying listen to the music. Are there any contact form, or how I connect the Spotify team? 
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked

My spotify account was hacked into, and then logged into with the persons facebook. I can't figure out how to change my accounts name back to my real name, < removed for security >. Right now, when you search my login name it comes up as the hackers ...

• My spotify account was hacked into, and then logged into with the persons facebook. I can't figure out how to change my accounts name back to my real name, < removed for security >. Right now, ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account transfer help

Okay, so as if Jan 22 my Gmail I've been using for years was deactivated for legal reasons ID rather not disclose. I got in touch with Google to find out what I can do to re activate my gmail, so instead of paying the $50 they are wanting to charge m...

• Okay, so as if Jan 22 my Gmail I've been using for years was deactivated for legal reasons ID rather not  disclose. I got in touch with Google to find out what I can do to re activate my gmail, ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile]

I can log in, use my playlists and search for artists etc but after about 3 or 4 songs, spotify cuts out. Any suggestions?

• I can log in, use my playlists and search for artists etc but after about 3 or 4 songs, spotify cuts out. Any suggestions?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot password to my premium account

Hi! I forgot my password and my current spotify email address is not working. What should I do?

• Hi!   I forgot my password and my current spotify email address is not working. What should I do?
  • Siowww
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account username

Hi guys,we created an account on Spotify with the username '4weedmusic', after that we linked it to facebook to find new friends and follower, then we disconnect it. Now it seems there are two usernames, one is 4weedmusic and one (top right) is the n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, we created an account on Spotify with the username '4weedmusic', after that we linked it to facebook to find new friends and follower, then we disconnect it. Now it seems there are two user...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging Multiple artist accounts

Hi, I’m an artist on Spotify and I’ve released music on the site under three different names and I’d like to merge these accounts and all their tracks into one. how do I do this?

• Hi, I’m an artist on Spotify and I’ve released music on the site under three different names and I’d like to merge these accounts and all their tracks into one.   how do I do this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my Account !

So First of all this is not like "Your Best friend is using" thing.this guy which is using my account has changed my e-mail and my password ! with my luck i can enter my account with facebook thankfully (who is protecting my account more facebook or ...

• Casual Listener
  • So First of all this is not like "Your Best friend is using" thing. this guy which is using my account has changed my e-mail and my password ! with my luck i can enter my account with facebook thank...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes