Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Discover Weekly Album Cover / unlink Facebook Account

Hi everyonei have the same problem as everyone else... the discovery weekly album cover with my ex since almost one year..! i've contacted the spotify support, they said i should create a new account, because i created it with facebook.but this isn't...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone i have the same problem as everyone else... the discovery weekly album cover with my ex since almost one year..! 😉 i've contacted the spotify support, they said i should create a new a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Devices deauthorizing on app update

so this is starting to really p i s s (this is not a swear or derogitory why this hits the filter is beyond me) me off; i keep having my devices get deauthorized and all my downloaded tracks deleted because the service cant distingush the application...

• Casual Listener
  • so this is starting to really p i s s (this is not a swear or derogitory why this hits the filter is beyond me) me off; i keep having my devices get deauthorized and all my downloaded tracks deleted ...
  • Djela63
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family account staat ineens op Free account

Hi, I have paid my Premium family account of this month, and suddenly my account is a Free account. Can you please change this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have paid my Premium family account of this month, and suddenly my account is a Free account. Can you please change this?
  • joycebeer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging off

Hi I logged on some one else phone a while back and now there using my account all the time and I can’t figure out how to get them off

• Hi I logged on some one else phone a while back and now there using my account all the time and I can’t figure out how to get them off 
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email not being accepted for registration

Hey! I want to start a new spotify account, but it doesn't accept my email: lordbaldomero@nuke.africa For those of you wondering, yes, it is a real email and it works just like one. The only difference being google nor bing nor yahoo are the owners o...

• Hey! I want to start a new spotify account, but it doesn't accept my email: lordbaldomero@nuke.africa   For those of you wondering, yes, it is a real email and it works just like one. The only...
  • christinakali
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to premium but its not working

I have seen many people having similar problems but none is quite like mine and none of them I was able to see an annswer that helped me. So... I am subscribed and was enjoying premium for a few months, but since I never logged out I have no idea whi...

• I have seen many people having similar problems but none is quite like mine and none of them I was able to see an annswer that helped me. So...   I am subscribed and was enjoying premium for a...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email address?

Hi all,Ive just subscribed to Spotify using my fb account but I realized I can't log in to my fb email to manage my subscription. Any idea to change my email to manage my subscription?

• Hi all, Ive just subscribed to Spotify using my fb account but I realized I can't log in to my fb email to manage my subscription. Any idea to change my email to manage my subscription? 
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Uploaded images keep zooming in.

Ive recently been making playlists, and found out I could change the playlist photo. I made some photos, but when i went to upload them, i noticed that spotify zoomed in, and downgraded the quality. Is there any way i can unzoom the playlist photo, a...

• Ive recently been making playlists, and found out I could change the playlist photo. I made some photos, but when i went to upload them, i noticed that spotify zoomed in, and downgraded the quality. ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook vs spotify account login

Hello, please help.when i first donwloaded spotify 1-2weeks ago i connected it with my fb account. I liked a lot of music, made albums of my favorit musics. Now i paid for the premium and i created a real spotify account. I tried to connect it again ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, please help. when i first donwloaded spotify 1-2weeks ago i connected it with my fb account. I liked a lot of music, made albums of my favorit musics. Now i paid for the premium and i created...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Log Into Spotify! It boots me out...

Further below is the full transcript of my problem, but the main points are:- I cannot access my Spotify account!!- I have (well, had...) two Spotify accounts, one an email account, the other accidently made through Facebook- Once I created this comm...

• Regular
  • ...hat do I do? I have all my music on these accounts! Thank you, for anything you can do."   I made another account with a separate email, and I can follow my old playlists that are public (I'd l...
  • aangst109
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Change country From USA to Thailand.

The Scroll down for changing county is not active as you can see in the attachment, Please help, Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • The Scroll down for changing county is not active as you can see in the attachment,  Please help,    Thank you.
  • kellymohr1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to change E-mail address on my Spotify Account but cannot log in my Spotify account..

The email I used to create my account is no longer active and I can't remember my password. Therefore, reseting it is not an option because... the addres is no longer active. I had a premium account . I created a new account so I could be reached at ...

• Visitor
  • The email I used to create my account is no longer active and I can't remember my password. Therefore, reseting it is not an option because... the addres is no longer active.  I had a premium ac...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account is being used somewhere else

keep getting message that spotify has been paused because account is being used somewhere else. Ive logged out everywhere changed password and still getting same message. I only use it on my iPhone 6 and bluetooth to my hifi. This has happened many t...

• keep getting message that spotify has been paused because account is being used somewhere else. Ive logged out everywhere changed password and still getting same message. I only use it on my iPhone 6...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution After disconnecting my facebook account, my facebook name remains

Hello.I once had my facebook account connected to my spotify profile. I have disconnected it a while back, but my name remains showing up on the application (oddity: on the website, it shows my username). On the application, it shows my name, but it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I once had my facebook account connected to my spotify profile. I have disconnected it a while back, but my name remains showing up on the application (oddity: on the website, it shows my use...
  • Kneverette
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account email address incrorrect and unable to change.

I hope someone from Spotify is able to sort me out with this issue: I've had an account for ages and linked it with Facebook some time ago. Today I noticed that my email adress was incorrect. Instead of ***@gmail.com is stated ***@gmail1.com. I tried...

• I hope someone from Spotify is able to sort me out with this issue:   I've had an account for ages and linked it with Facebook some time ago. Today I noticed that my email adress was incorrect...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Rabatt für Studenten

Hallo, jetzt erst habe ich gemerkt, dass Studenten von einem Rabatt profitieren. Wie kann ich diese für mich geltend machen? VG

• Hallo, jetzt erst habe ich gemerkt, dass Studenten von einem Rabatt profitieren. Wie kann ich diese für mich geltend machen? VG
  • Studi
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unificar cuentas

Hola! Quiero saber si es posible unificar o sincronizar dos cuentas de spotify... esto se debe a cambios de usuario premium. Una de las cuentas aun existe, pero no me permite ingresar a ella. Solo me gustaria unificar las playlist. Espero que si

• Hola! Quiero saber si es posible unificar o sincronizar dos cuentas de spotify... esto se debe a cambios de usuario premium. Una de las cuentas aun existe, pero no me permite ingresar a ella. Solo me...
  • jor3370
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Bad account

I can't get connected with my yamaha av reciever. I have à premium account. The reciever shows me that i have à " bad account "

• I can't get connected with my yamaha av reciever. I have à premium account. The reciever shows me that i have à " bad account "
  • claudiocastro
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My account got hacked

So my account got hacked and I realized it was connected to a mail that no longer exists (I have used facebook for years). So I followed the steps in the toturial for retrival, the one where the email has been changed. But when I am done I get this n...

• So my account got hacked and I realized it was connected to a mail that no longer exists (I have used facebook for years). So I followed the steps in the toturial for retrival, the one where the emai...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fehlermeldung Anmeldung

Im FamilienAbo bekomme ich mit einem Account die Meldung : Geh online, um eine Verbindung herzustellen. Wie kann ich diesen Fehler beheben?

• Im FamilienAbo bekomme ich mit einem Account die Meldung : Geh online, um eine Verbindung herzustellen. Wie kann ich diesen Fehler beheben?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes