Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Family Premium Plan

Hi I just changed my suscription from premium to Family Premium Plan in order to get my wife and relatives in the plan. My question is if they are gonna be able to save music lists to hear the music offline? aparently they cant. They cant even change...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I just changed my suscription from premium to Family Premium Plan in order to get my wife and relatives in the plan. My question is if they are gonna be able to save music lists to hear t...
  • corzo2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login only via e-mail-address not via login-name

I cannot login at spotify using my login-name but only by using my e-mail-address.Furthermore my account seems to be invisible to others, at least it cannot be found using my account-name.When I look at the name-entry in my profile, there can be foun...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot login at spotify using my login-name but only by using my e-mail-address. Furthermore my account seems to be invisible to others, at least it cannot be found using my account-name. When I ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Thailand?

Hi, I want to set up a spotify account to use in Thailand (where I live). I have had 14 days of the free account and now can no longer access. 1. Do I need to buy premium to access in Thailand or can I get by with 'Unlimited?' 2. Spotify does not see...

• Hi,   I want to set up a spotify account to use in Thailand (where I live). I have had 14 days of the free account and now can no longer access.   1. Do I need to buy premium to acc...
  • rhotog
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes

Plano familiar - Import your music

Olá! Gostaria de saber por que as pessoas do meu plano familiar premium não possuem a opção de importar suas músicas no spotify. Hi! I would like to know why the people on my premium familiar plan cannot import their music on their spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • Olá!   Gostaria de saber por que as pessoas do meu plano familiar premium não possuem a opção de importar suas músicas no spotify.   Hi!   I would like to know why the people on ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot re-add a member who was removed from my spotify family account

Hi there, A member of my family account was suddenly removed from it and she can no longer access her premium account. When I tried to invite her again by sending an invitation link, it didn't work. After she typed in the same address as me, the syst...

• Hi there,   A member of my family account was suddenly removed from it and she can no longer access her premium account. When I tried to invite her again by sending an invitation link, it didn...
  • ronaldberger
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

New phone, playlists gone

My iphone went black and died, got a new one, logged in on spotify and theres nothing there. Totally empty. What to do?? pelle

• Casual Listener
  • My iphone went black and died, got a new one, logged in on spotify and theres nothing there. Totally empty. What to do?? pelle
  • pellepel71
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Address NOT Updating

The email addressed linked to my Spotify account is a deactivated account from when I was in college. I followed the instructions to update the email address in my Facebook profile. That change was submitted and reflected in Facebook, but it is not u...

• Casual Listener
  • The email addressed linked to my Spotify account is a deactivated account from when I was in college. I followed the instructions to update the email address in my Facebook profile. That change was s...
  • lchic1116
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connected to a device I don't own

Hello, I went to connect my phone's spotify to my ps4 but carelessly mis-clicked on devices in the app and temporarily connected to someone else's device on the same network as me. I was wondering whether this means my account is now signed in on the...

• Hello,  I went to connect my phone's spotify to my ps4 but carelessly mis-clicked on devices in the app and temporarily connected to someone else's device on the same network as me. I was wonde...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan confirmation email code not working

I attempted to upgrade my premium account to family account to add my daughter. When she hits the confirmation link and code in email and uses the autopopulated code, we get error. Pretty frustrated with how convoluted the whole process is to start w...

• Casual Listener
  • I attempted to upgrade my premium account to family account to add my daughter. When she hits the confirmation link and code in email and uses the autopopulated code, we get error. Pretty frustrated ...
  • karol1975
  • 22 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Subscription
  • 22 replies
  • 11 likes

Playlists are gone and replaced

Please help me out, Since recently, my playlists are gone and a few new ones have been added...I have never deleted any nor added the new ones myself. However, nobody else knows my login or has been on my account as far as I know. Any solutions to re...

• Please help me out,   Since recently, my playlists are gone and a few new ones have been added... I have never deleted any nor added the new ones myself. However, nobody else knows my login o...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family adress issue

I have been trying to register my family to my family subscription for two weeks now, because i cannot remember the EXACT info ive entered, it keeps refusing invitations. I am the only one in my family subscription and that kind of makes it pointless...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to register my family to my family subscription for two weeks now, because i cannot remember the EXACT info ive entered, it keeps refusing invitations. I am the only one in my fami...
  • tinaSan
  • 22 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Account info leaked in pastebin and pastebin dumps

Recently I got in trouble with a couple of accounts associated with social media and games being stolen. I installed malware protection and what not. Woe and behold when I googled my email - it popped up along my password on pastebin along with hundr...

• Recently I got in trouble with a couple of accounts associated with social media and games being stolen. I installed malware protection and what not. Woe and behold when I googled my email - it poppe...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom URL

Hello, I've a question about the settings of my account. I couldn't create my own username during registration, so currently my username is just numbers and letters. If I want to communicate my channel on social media, do I have to share this really ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've a question about the settings of my account. I couldn't create my own username during registration, so currently my username is just numbers and letters. If I want to communicate...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

developing games using API and 30second sound clips

I see in the TOS that developers need to obtain consent for games devlopment, and use of the above - how do I obtain consent? What is the process please ?

• I see in the TOS that developers need to obtain consent for games devlopment, and use of the above - how do I obtain consent? What is the process please ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

artist profile

First of all, I want to upload my own music to spotify, i've read a lot of articles that say I need to sign up for an artist account. I tried signing up with lead me to the page 'select artist'. I cant find my artist name when I search for it, nor wh...

• First of all,   I want to upload my own music to spotify, i've read a lot of articles that say I need to sign up for an artist account. I tried signing up with lead me to the page 'select arti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't connect to last.fm through spotify

I used to have Spotify connected to the last.fm scrobbling feature, and it worked fine until recently when i noticed it was no longer scrobbling, and when i went to turn it on again, it gives me a 'invalid username or password' message. I'm 100% sure...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to have Spotify connected to the last.fm scrobbling feature, and it worked fine until recently when i noticed it was no longer scrobbling, and when i went to turn it on again, it gives me a 'i...
  • kamilkarm
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Facebook account

Hello all, I have disabled my facebook account.When I registered to Spotify I used the facebook button and now, when I login in Spotify, my facebook account is re-enabled back...How can I prevent this? Thanks a lot!Oscar

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I have disabled my facebook account. When I registered to Spotify I used the facebook button and now, when I login in Spotify, my facebook account is re-enabled back......
  • BossOz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

I have a family account. For some reason I can only listen to what another person is listening to if we are using our accounts at the same time. Is this how a family account works? If u want to listen to different music than another member of my fami...

• I have a family account. For some reason I can only listen to what another person is listening to if we are using our accounts at the same time. Is this how a family account works? If u want to liste...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hello guys. The account ive been using belongs to my father. Unfortunately my dad just passed away this past wenedsday. I am asking for your help since i dont want to erase all his music and i guess im just trying to keep the account active as a way ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys. The account ive been using belongs to my father. Unfortunately my dad just passed away this past wenedsday. I am asking for your help since i dont want to erase all his music and i guess ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Removing your Full Name from your Profile

Odd situation here. I decided to disconnect my Facebook and Spotify accounts, but found that my Spotify profile still featured my full name and Facebook profile picture. I've disconnected the accounts through both Spotify and Facebook and logged out ...

• Odd situation here. I decided to disconnect my Facebook and Spotify accounts, but found that my Spotify profile still featured my full name and Facebook profile picture. I've disconnected the account...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes