Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't log into spotify when on home wifi

Hi, A few weeks ago, I started experiencing an issue trying to log into Spotify through my home wifi on both my mac book air and my iphone, yet the minute I connect to spotify through my cell network eveything works fine and loads. When I try to log ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   A few weeks ago, I started experiencing an issue trying to log into Spotify through my home wifi on both my mac book air and my iphone, yet the minute I connect to spotify through my cel...
  • zippyjet
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

My account deleted for no reason

Hello, My account deleted and I just registered with same e-mail !? and now I haven't my premium. How spotify approves creating a new account with same email and just delete the active account?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My account deleted and I just registered with same e-mail !? and now I haven't my premium. How spotify approves creating a new account with same email and just delete the active accou...
  • EmineK
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Other User Have same profile name

its been bothering me for a month.I m sure there other person that can login into my account and share same account.he or she play and save bunch of music that i never play, he or she also deleted my playlist,sometimes i logout for no reason and the ...

• Casual Listener
  • its been bothering me for a month.I m sure there other person that can login into my account and share same account.he or she play and save bunch of music that i never play, he or she also deleted my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to leave iTunes for Spotify

Ive been a loyal itunes user for years. but I have had enough of them and want to leave. Spotify is what everyone has told me is the best alternative. But I have a lot fo music on itunes. I would like to import this music from itunes to spotify. I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive been a loyal itunes user for years. but I have had enough of them and want to leave.  Spotify is what everyone has told me is the best alternative. But I have a lot fo music on itunes. I wo...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cannot invite family member

Hi, recently upgraded my account to family, added my little brother, seems to work. But now I cant add my other brother. Shouldnt it be possible to add up to 4 family members? Invite button is not shown in family section of my account settings. Best

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   recently upgraded my account to family, added my little brother, seems to work. But now I cant add my other brother. Shouldnt it be possible to add up to 4 family members? Invite butto...
  • jemjimjay59
  • Casual Listener
  • 74 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 74 replies
  • 11 likes

2 accounts

How do I access both accounts,1 is via Facebook my old account premium and I know for some reason have a new account that is via Facebook standard?? And is setup on my phone

• How do I access both accounts,1 is via Facebook my old account premium and I know for some reason have a new account that is via Facebook standard?? And is setup on my phone 
  • avahofmann
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete account without an email? (no email on spotify account)

I am trying to delete my facebook created spotify account. which I don't have an email associated with. and in order to delete my account I need a email. How do I permanently delete this account, now?

• I am trying to delete my facebook created spotify account. which I don't have an email associated with. and in order to delete my account I need a email. How do I permanently delete this account, now?
  • avahofmann
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

disconnect devices from spotify

i currently have a friend using my spotify thats linked to my facebook account and when i sign out everywhere he is still able to sign into my facebook. i also changed the password to my facebook and his device remembers it so it auto logs him back o...

• Regular
  • i currently have a friend using my spotify thats linked to my facebook account and when i sign out everywhere he is still able to sign into my facebook. i also changed the password to my facebook and...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting Spotify community account

please delete my community account thank you

• Visitor
  • please delete my community account thank you
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking a follower

Is there a way to block someone that follows you on Spotify? 

• Is there a way to block someone that follows you on Spotify? 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

change address of premium family

hello i'm Jorge,I updated my account to Spotify Premium but when i did that i put another name (my friends name) and address (my friends address), but i want to change it to my name and my address.What can i do to change the address and the name of t...

• hello i'm Jorge, I updated my account to Spotify Premium but when i did that i put another name (my friends name) and address (my friends address), but i want to change it to my name and my address....
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

Hi! I would like to delete my account but do not have access to the email address it is asigned too! I also have another account which I have another email address asigned too. Please can can you advise how I delete my account? Thanks.

• Hi!    I would like to delete my account but do not have access to the email address it is asigned too!    I also have another account which I have another email address ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo conectar mi cuenta con Facebook

Hola, ¿cómo va? Desde hace mucho tiempo que trato de conectar mi cuenta con Facebook pero a la hora de dar OK en la ventana de FB inmediatamente se me cierra y no se conecta. Leí que era un bug cuando ya lo habías hecho con otra cuenta pero la verdad...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, ¿cómo va? Desde hace mucho tiempo que trato de conectar mi cuenta con Facebook pero a la hora de dar OK en la ventana de FB inmediatamente se me cierra y no se conecta. Leí que era un bug cuand...
  • MartinGJorge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple Artists of the Same Name listed under my Artist Page

I have an artist page on Spotify through Distrokid, and although I have made my account with Spotify and set up my artist page etc. I still have to see other artists listed under the same name for my band. When someone goes to my band's website and w...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an artist page on Spotify through Distrokid, and although I have made my account with Spotify and set up my artist page etc. I still have to see other artists listed under the same name for my...
  • sintricity08
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant log in

I cant login to my account, it says that there is no active account with that name. I got suddenly logged out and when I tried to log in I couldn’t. What can I do? If I look my account up with another one I do exist. I just don’t exist while logging ...

• I cant login to my account, it says that there is no active account with that name. I got suddenly logged out and when I tried to log in I couldn’t. What can I do? If I look my account up with anothe...
  • asiodjfoasjdf
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

maximal number of downloads reached?

i just got the message that i reached the maximal number of downloads?? i have premium and i pay for that subscription every month, just to get that notification. i have 12 more gbs on my phone - what is this?

• Regular
  • i just got the message that i reached the maximal number of downloads?? i have premium and i pay for that subscription every month, just to get that notification. i have 12 more gbs on my phone - wha...
  • Skt1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting premium features when paying

I have just re signed up to Spotify. I do not have any of the premium features. I have limited skips and can't choose any song I want to listen too.I also cannot connect my Spotify to my Facebook, it says that it's already connected but then when I g...

• Visitor
  • I have just re signed up to Spotify. I do not have any of the premium features. I have limited skips and can't choose any song I want to listen too. I also cannot connect my Spotify to my Facebook...
  • kirky28
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Subscription issues

So I tried to subscribe to my husbands family plan and get rid of my “trial” but am unable to do this. I apparently have 2 subscriptions...1 family and 1 of my own that I can not get rid of because my account says the only 1 I have is the family...ug...

• Casual Listener
  • So I tried to subscribe to my husbands family plan and get rid of my “trial” but am unable to do this. I apparently have 2 subscriptions...1 family and 1 of my own that I can not get rid of because m...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printable receipt?

I need a printed receipt every month for my book-keeping, but the ones under My account on the Spotify site are really messy and include lots of links and graphics from the web page. Couldn't you please make a nice, clean, printable pdf template an o...

• Casual Listener
  • I need a printed receipt every month for my book-keeping, but the ones under My account on the Spotify site are really messy and include lots of links and graphics from the web page. Couldn't you ple...
  • simonarjuna
  • 6 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 16 likes

my Spotify password is public

I just created an account. Insteat of having my name on my Profile, Spotify shows my password....

• Visitor
  • I just created an account. Insteat of having my name on my Profile, Spotify shows my password....  
  • kelvinelove
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes