Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Giving Spotify Family Premium as a gift

I would like to give a year of Spotify Premium for Family to a couple as a gift. Is this possible, or is this only something that can be initiated by them?

• Music Fan
  • I would like to give a year of Spotify Premium for Family to a couple as a gift.  Is this possible, or is this only something that can be initiated by them?
  • jacobdumez
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged when I’m on a family account

I seem to be getting charged on a monthly basis when I’m not the family Spotify account holder. The amount I’m being charged is more than what I would get charged than if I had a family subscription or my own.how do I get a credit and stop this payme...

• Casual Listener
  • I seem to be getting charged on a monthly basis when I’m not the family Spotify account holder. The amount I’m being charged is more than what I would get charged than if I had a family subscription ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Three premium accounts, but two dont work well as not linked to Facebook

I have three premium accounts (they are all my personal ones) but two of them do not work very well, as they are not linked to my facebook. I like having three different spotify accounts, as I have millions of playlists, but can I like them all to my...

• Casual Listener
  • I have three premium accounts (they are all my personal ones) but two of them do not work very well, as they are not linked to my facebook.   I like having three different spotify accounts, as...
  • Mandito
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play what I select

I got premium today because I was not able to play music I selected. I am now premium and still can't. when I select a song to play it goes to a random song that is not even from the same music type. I have loged out and back in, Uninstalled on my ph...

•    I got premium today because I was not able to play music I selected. I am now premium and still can't. when I select a song to play it goes to a random song that is not even from the sam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solution for HiFi quality streaming

It seems that Hi-Fi quality (lossless or nearly lossless) is able to be streamed from the web player on Chrome. The only problem is that you won't have the ability to navigate to your desired music easily. The solution is to do this: 1. Start up Spot...

• Music Fan
  • It seems that Hi-Fi quality (lossless or nearly lossless) is able to be streamed from the web player on Chrome.  The only problem is that you won't have the ability to navigate to your desired m...
  • johnny_bidet
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Not working

Hello,i created a spotify account today, and i wanted to send my username to my friends so that they could follow me. however, my username is such a long and random phrase that I wanted to link my Spotify account to my Facebook. However, it is giving...

• Visitor
  • Hello, i created a spotify account today, and i wanted to send my username to my friends so that they could follow me. however, my username is such a long and random phrase that I wanted to link my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, forgot password, no longer have access to that email address

Not sure what to do, I am logged into my spotify account but don't remember my password. I cannot password reset because I no longer have access to that email address.

• Not sure what to do, I am logged into my spotify account but don't remember my password. I cannot password reset because I no longer have access to that email address. 
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have lost all my friend and playlist

Hi to all, i think that my account was unified with my mail... so, now i have lost all my playlist and friends! first i have joined in spotify with my facebook account... after i have installed spotify on my device with my mail... now i have lost eve...

• Hi to all, i think that my account was unified with my mail... so, now i have lost all my playlist and friends! first i have joined in spotify with my facebook account... after i have installed spoti...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login with username, only email.

I've recently deleted my facebook-linked Spotify account and made a new one with the same email that I used for my facebook one. (I wasn't happy with the fact that my account had the same name as a lot more peoples' so it'd take my friends a long tim...

• I've recently deleted my facebook-linked Spotify account and made a new one with the same email that I used for my facebook one. (I wasn't happy with the fact that my account had the same name as a l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my playlists are missing

As of today all of my playlists are gone on my account. Some of these playlists I have had for years and some have just been created in the past few months. I have tried logging in using my email AND with my Facebook to make sure it wasn’t the “doubl...

• As of today all of my playlists are gone on my account. Some of these playlists I have had for years and some have just been created in the past few months. I have tried logging in using my email AND...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my Ipad

I have a premium familiar package and I can hear Spotify in my computer but I cannot log in into my Ipad and it was logged two days ago.It says: Login failed. You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days.

• I have a premium familiar package and I can hear Spotify in my computer but I cannot log in into my Ipad and it was logged two days ago. It says: Login failed. You can only use Spotify abroad for 14...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Maximum Songs?

Hi- I am trying to download albums/songs while on wifi on my phone. I get a message that I have reached the maximum amount of downloads allowed. So to fix this, I begin un-downloading some albums to make room. Problem is, I cannot find how many songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi-   I am trying to download albums/songs while on wifi on my phone. I get a message that I have reached the maximum amount of downloads allowed. So to fix this, I begin un-downloading some a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Country]

Hi, I am living in Germany and would like to listen songs from France. I have an account with Spotify Premium. I already tried to update my payment data in order to be able to change the country in my account, like adviced on the website but unfortun...

• Hi,   I am living in Germany and would like to listen songs from France. I have an account with Spotify Premium. I already tried to update my payment data in order to be able to change the cou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon is Killing Shopping Malls--Right? Not So Fast, Says This Mall ...

online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazo...

• Regular
  • online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon.com: Super Online Mall

online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazo...

• Regular
  • online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon online shopping mall amazon o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers

• Regular
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon.com: Steampug Boy & Girl Long Sleeve Climbing Clothes

amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes am...

• Regular
  • amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon is radically changing how we shop for clothing - Business

amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes am...

• Regular
  • amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopping clothes amazon online shopp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to Facebook

I am trying to connect my Spotify account to Facebook but it is saying I have previously logged in which would of been with a different email address. Do u no how to remove this so I can connect to Facebook with my current account?

• I am trying to connect my Spotify account to Facebook but it is saying I have previously logged in which would of been with a different email address. Do u no how to remove this so I can connect to F...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

online shopping mall amazon

• Regular
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes