Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can I get my money back?

Solved!

can I get my money back?

During Christmas I subscribed to premium for 99 cents and this morning I woke up and saw that soptify charged me $10 from an auto payment if I unsubscribe do I keep the premium till the end of the month or do I get my money back?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Tallboytony88 , welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you cancelled after you were charged you'll keep your Premium subscription till the end of the month.

However, if you don't want Premium and you think you're eligible for a refund, you should  contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Tallboytony88 , welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you cancelled after you were charged you'll keep your Premium subscription till the end of the month.

However, if you don't want Premium and you think you're eligible for a refund, you should  contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

I disabled Spotify Premium on 27.09.2016 since the promotion ended on 09.29.2016 but I was charged the same € 10 monthly with no receipt! how do I get back the money?

Hello @cloffi96, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you canceled you should have received an email that confirms that you canceled your subscription.

If you want a refund you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares.

Suggested posts