Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't "get started" on family plan sign up

Solved!

can't "get started" on family plan sign up

I have had a premium account for awhile but have been sharing with sister AND dad... we want a family plan. However, whenever I try and go online and press "GET STARTED" on the family plan info page, it redirects me to my account information and a red banner appears on the top of the page saying "unfortunately there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. contact customer service for more information." 

I have submitted two customer service questions and have gotten no response.... WHAT DOES THIS RED BANNER MEAN AND HOW CAN I GET A FAMILY PLAN? 

p.s. my sister stole spotify as i was typing this.... solution needed URGENT!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @gracegarz, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @gracegarz, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts