Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

changing devices

Solved!

changing devices

I have a spotify unlimited account. When I joined, I was unaware I could only use spotify on one computer for this account level. I would like to use the account on my Nook HD+ tablet rather than on the desktop computer where I signed up. How do I change the "machine" connected to the account? I only want to use the one tablet and I don't have a cell phone, so the premium play on all devices account has no appeal. I just want it on my tablet which has better sound that my desktop.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jackmack1968 🙂 

I think there are some misunderstandings about account usage here, which I will try and clear up for you. 

- No matter what subscription plan you are on, you can log in and use your account on as many devices as you like, however you can only ever stream to one device at any given time. 

- To use Spotify on a tablet (which is a mobile device), you need Spotify Premium - so you will need to upgrade.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jackmack1968 🙂 

I think there are some misunderstandings about account usage here, which I will try and clear up for you. 

- No matter what subscription plan you are on, you can log in and use your account on as many devices as you like, however you can only ever stream to one device at any given time. 

- To use Spotify on a tablet (which is a mobile device), you need Spotify Premium - so you will need to upgrade.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thanks. bummer. may just switch back to pandora.

Suggested posts