Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

credit card problem

credit card problem

Jason, my new credit card is not going thru.

I am trying to go again to family program, but I dont know why my credit card is not going thru, and bank mentions there's no problem on my side, and that they even do not see an attempt to collect the money from spotify when i add the info and click on pay.

I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Abe Borgman

5 Replies

Hey @abeborgman,

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that does it.

Also, try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)

Card_Problems_Instagram4B.png
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there!
So many thanks!! I have tried even in my wife’s phone, but does not work 😞
Just received email frm bank that they believe they think must be something related to Verified by Visa…can you let me know if there could be a connection and what should I do ?
In the other hand, please can you confirm if I can have different accounts with one credit card ?

Thanks!

@abeborgman

I'm sorry. I don't work for Spotify. I'm just a fellow user trying to help. To contact them you should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Let me know how it goes. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Your new credit card may have an blocking to online purchases.

Thank you !!!
I am trying!! Let's see how it goes ...
X

--
Abraham Borgman
www.gomelast.com

Suggested posts