Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

locked out because facebook account has been suspended

locked out because facebook account has been suspended

Hello,

My premium spotify account is connected with a facebook account that has been temporarly disabled and I no longer own the phone number to unlock that facebook account.

Please Help!

Thank you

10 Replies

Hey Adriank - Our team can certainly help you out here. Please just fill out our contact form so you can provide some more details. 

If you get an automated response sending back to the Community just reply again. Thanks!

I  just got an automated response with no help

Did you send a reply to the autoreponse e-mail?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

No,

the emails is from Contacting the Spotify Support Team<no-reply@spotify.com>

@meahtenoha wrote:

Hey Adriank - Our team can certainly help you out here. Please just fill out our contact form so you can provide some more details. 

If you get an automated response sending back to the Community just reply again. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Not sure what's going on here.

I filled out the form and I got an auto response sending me back here. So i'm replying back.

Am I missunderstanding the post?

Thanks

You need to reply to the automated email from no-reply@*.com and your case will be pushed to an agent. 

Stupid system sometimes I know!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

HAHAH,

let me get this straight.

as a paying costumer, first in order to file an issue,  I have to fill out a form which i need to login(regardless of not having access to my account). Second once the form is processed I get an email from NO-REPLY, NO-REPLY which I have to reply to in order to get assistance?

I swear, thanks for the help and everything but I feel like i'm being trolled right now.

Thank you.

Adriank - Sorry about all the hassle here. You should hear back shortly.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Almost EOD and no contact back. Why doesn't spotify provide a costumer service phone number?

Suggested posts