Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

lost my account

Solved!

lost my account

after my software update I don't know how to get inside my spotify account don't know user name and don't know pasword

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@maiteprofededib wrote:

But what happens when you had opened the Spotify account using a Facebook profile and wish to change the profile of reference because youยดve  another one that use more?

Your Spotify account that you created with your original Facebook page can not be separated from Facebook. You will need to make another account using your new Facebook account and then contact the customer services team using the online contact form if you want your playlists and/or subscriptions moved from one account to the other. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚ 

How to get back into your account depends on how you created your account. 

If you created an account with a Spotify username and password, then to recover it you will need to enter your email address on the password reset page.

If you created an account using Facebook, then you just need to log back in using your Facebook details. 

If you need anymore help, just drop the team a message using the online contact form and someone will be able to assist you with this ๐Ÿ˜‰

Peter

Peter

But what happens when you had opened the Spotify account using a Facebook profile and wish to change the profile of reference because youยดve  another one that use more?

Marked as solution

@maiteprofededib wrote:

Your Spotify account that you created with your original Facebook page can not be separated from Facebook. You will need to make another account using your new Facebook account and then contact the customer services team using the online contact form if you want your playlists and/or subscriptions moved from one account to the other. 

Peter

Peter

Thanks a lot

Suggested posts