Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

migrate existing premium account into a family plan as a sub-account?

Solved!

migrate existing premium account into a family plan as a sub-account?

Hi,

I already pay for a 2nd premium account for my daughter. I'd like to switch to a +1 family account to save a few bucks. 

Before closing my daughter's dedicated account, will she/I be able to automatically migrate all her playlists, etc over to the family account?

thanks,

Chris

43 Replies

I want to give Family premium as a christmas present (ideally to send the invites on Xmas Day). If my Billing cycle runs from the 7th of the month will I be charged for 2 and a bit weeks of Family premium if I sign up on Xmas Day?

Or Should I upgrade my account and send invites on Jan 7th?

Hi,

I have a similar question.  My son has an account with the student discount.  I'm thinking about starting a family account and bringing him into it, per your instructions above.  If I later drop the family account, can he go back to getting the student discount?

I have moved to a family plan. So how do I cancel my existing plan seeing as I am now paying this and my mum is paying for me as well on the family plan.

Peter-

My 15 year old has a premium account.  I do not have an account.  I would like to get a family account.  What is the step by step process for me to sign up for a family account and make her a part of it without losing all her stuff?  Also, how do I cancel what I pay for her each month so Im not getting double billed?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Lori

Suggested posts