Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

sign out of all devices and sessions?!

Solved!

sign out of all devices and sessions?!

can somebody tell me how to sign out of all sessions and devices as my account is being used elsewhere without my permission!!

my account name is oliverwalton95

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, will a moderator please log me out of all devices and sessions. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Done and done!
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

16 Replies

@olliewalton95 wrote:

can somebody tell me how to sign out of all sessions and devices as my account is being used elsewhere without my permission!!

my account name is oliverwalton95

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Just change your password as soon as possible and then drop a post onto the official topic and a member of the Spotify community staff will be able to do this for you the next time they are online. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

spotify, can you log out my Spotify from all mobiles and computers? not that it has been hacked but my friend borrowed it and refuses to sign out. He can not my password, of course. but do not want him to be able to listen to mine, Because then I can not listen.
spotify, you can log out my Spotify from all mobiles and computers, not that it has been hacked but my friend borrowed it and refuses to sign out. He can not my password, of course. but do not want him to be able to listen to mine, because then I can not listen.

Hey JImTagesson, that's all done for you. As long as your friend doesn't know your password, you should be okay. Enjoy the music!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hello there i got spotify premium and i used it on my friends computer and now he is using my account so my music sometimes pause btw he dosen't know my password its just logged in as default... so is there any possible way to sign out of all devices? Please help! Sorry for bad gramma english is not my first language

@kristian14 wrote:

Hello there i got spotify premium and i used it on my friends computer and now he is using my account so my music sometimes pause btw he dosen't know my password its just logged in as default... so is there any possible way to sign out of all devices? Please help! Sorry for bad gramma english is not my first language

Hi,

As Peter said a little above, feel free to post on the official topic and someone at Spotify can do that for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks man,

You have a good day! 

Spotify please can you sign me out of all computer, IPhone, IPod and IPad sessions. Thank you x

@Han359 wrote:
Spotify please can you sign me out of all computer, IPhone, IPod and IPad sessions. Thank you x

At time of writing, you're not logged in anywhere. Feel free to also post in this thread dedicated to being logged out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

My username is claycoley6767

My ex is logged into my account and is constantly ending my activity by using my account. I've messaged you guys before about logging all devices out of my account. I'm messaging you again. PLEASE PLEASE help me with this.

@Claycoley6767 wrote:
My username is claycoley6767

My ex is logged into my account and is constantly ending my activity by using my account. I've messaged you guys before about logging all devices out of my account. I'm messaging you again. PLEASE PLEASE help me with this.

Looking at the other topic you posted on this should be done for you now 🙂 

Peter

Peter

Please can I also be signed out of all devices logged in under my username?

Thanks

Marked as solution

Hi, will a moderator please log me out of all devices and sessions. Thank you!
Marked as solution

Done and done!
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Same here please.

Shouldn't this be a feature?

@sstm wrote:

Same here please.

Shouldn't this be a feature?

Hello, sstm! You might want to give some kudos to this idea.

Hey guys 🙂 

I am going to close this topic now just to keep the community tidy. 

If anyone else needs a forced logout, please head over to this official topic and follow the instructions there.

Thanks!

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts