Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify premium

Solved!

spotify premium

I paid my second month of spotify premium today I have the reciept and everytime I try to use it it says you only have the free version and when I click on get premium it says I already have it. But when I go back it stays on the free version

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there and welcome to the Commnuity 🙂

There is some problems with servers and servers should be up and running soon.

You have Premium ccount in Spotify system, the update is slow, apologies for that. You should get an Premium soon to your lovely device.

Also before that you might want to try to fishing this update manually, just log out from app and then log in back! You may need to do this several times before this trick works, otherwise wait for server update, you're in update queue.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there and welcome to the Commnuity 🙂

There is some problems with servers and servers should be up and running soon.

You have Premium ccount in Spotify system, the update is slow, apologies for that. You should get an Premium soon to your lovely device.

Also before that you might want to try to fishing this update manually, just log out from app and then log in back! You may need to do this several times before this trick works, otherwise wait for server update, you're in update queue.

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I purchased Spotify Premium, it went through and I got the email confirmation. But now it still thinks I'm a free user and won't let me stream content on demand. This is beyond frustrating. I've logged in and out several times--it hasn't helped. I have restarted my iPhone--hasn't helped etiher.

I hope someone can fix this soon!!!

Elianna

This should be fixed now. All OK with you ?

Thanks is working now

Suggested posts