Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

strange email

Solved!

strange email

Just got an email from spotify telling me I earned a badge for being a member of spotify community 1 day but i've been using spotify for ages and it's not to my username?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

The badges system has recently been implemented to this community (It's a new feature of Lithium communities). Whilst you shouldn't receive any more, it is still phasing in so a few new badges may be added from time to time.

If you wish to stop the community emails, you can do so within the 'My Settings' tab of the community.

Are you sure it isn't your username? I imagine the name it used was something you used on Spotify at some point 😛

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

The badges system has recently been implemented to this community (It's a new feature of Lithium communities). Whilst you shouldn't receive any more, it is still phasing in so a few new badges may be added from time to time.

If you wish to stop the community emails, you can do so within the 'My Settings' tab of the community.

Are you sure it isn't your username? I imagine the name it used was something you used on Spotify at some point 😛

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Sorry for the spam!

The community managers recently added badges, and doing so created a new email option that was turned on by default.

To disable ALL community emails go here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile%3Aemail

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts