Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

where to complain if you have problems

where to complain if you have problems

Hi,

I've just lost the remaining songs I had from a pack I purchased a month a go although I downloaded new songs a week a go. Can anybody tell me who I should address to have a solution? I've already sent a complain to Spotify but I received no answer. 

Thanks!!

11 Replies

How do i get spotify to stop asking me to try lost prophets? I don't want to listen to peado music!!!!

lost.png

Unfortunately there is no way to hide them from the discover feed.

Spotify have removed lostprophets from the recommendation engine after the news broke, however any old discover posts which where generated before then still appear to have lostprophets in them. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

How do I stop all of the commerical sites that will track me through Spotify?  My Norton has blocked 8 different sites in just the last half hour. I am gettign tired of rejecting tracking sites, especially when I paid for the premium service.  I know that they need to make money but with so many different sites tracking me my computer performance will start to suffer.  Not to mention all the spam email that I will be getting because of this tracking.

Are you sure they are tracking sites and not incoming network connections from other Spotify clients? Spotify on the desktop uses a p2p system, so all of the clients communicate with each other and share data.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

Ive downloaded spotify premium and they said its fro free for few weeks. I couldnt get offline songs though and thats the reason I want spotify. So idecided to pay.  They had charged me TWICE! and I still cannot make playlist offline and it shoes that I have to pay again??? How annoying pleae help!

@eldenakis wrote:

Hi,

I've just lost the remaining songs I had from a pack I purchased a month a go although I downloaded new songs a week a go. Can anybody tell me who I should address to have a solution? I've already sent a complain to Spotify but I received no answer. 

Thanks!!

When I put in my login and password ... it says I am already logged in but I still can't get into Spotify at all!  Let alone Spotify Premium!!

I TRIED EVERYTHING i tried logging out and in, waiting ( already waited a full day) i didnt pay for nothing, i read all the comments for this probleme adn i tried all of them

please write back and tell me what to do

thanks

Reach out to the Spotify Support team through this form: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ . If you receive a "No-reply" email, reply back to it and the support team will respond.

I have same issue. I lost few songs n they have deleted from their library.

Why do you guys lie about the "watch this video for 30 mins of ad free music" ?? Also, i had premium for a couple of months and I just recently cancelled & went back to regular spotify but now all spotify wants to play is suggested songs which I don't mind but I do want to listen to my specific music. This was my favorite source for music but it's slowly getting annoying 😞

im paying for spotify premium but i dont get spotify premium

Suggested posts