Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

1 email 2 account

Solved!

1 email 2 account

Hy, my problem is that I have 2 accounts with 1 email and on one I bought premium but its only working on my phone

On other devices and in chrome I log in to my old account which is connected to Facebook

What can I do to log in to the right account? Mainly I want to cancel premium.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again, @DankyKun

To have two accounts linked to the same email address isn't possible, so there might be some confusion there. So, recapping, we need to find the account that you have the Premium subscription on. So, if you have any receipt in your inbox from Spotify, try to check the username that is there. After that, you can try log in using the username and password, or you can just try to find your account following the steps on this article below:

Let me know if you found your Premium account and cancelled your subscription.

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hey, @DankyKun 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Let's go... First, you need to log in your account and follow the steps below to delete it:

After that, if you want you can create another account and activate Premium again. But notice that I really don't know if it's possible that you have 2 accounts using the same email address, but as I said, you can delete both using the link that I posted above and it includes information about Premium cancelation.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

I

It did not help, because in my app I cant even delete the account 

I bought premium in app with  the same email I had with the old account and I wanted the cancel premium but it's not showing that i evw bought it because it just log in to my old one where I have free version only

And I received an email about buying premium 

Hey again!

Actually you just can delete your account following those steps in the article that I've suggested on your account page in a browser. You can't delete your account or cancel your subscription through the app, just on your page.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

But thats not my problem

My problem is that on the app I have different name and I have premium with my email 

And if a log in with that email to chrome It logs me into a different account which is my old account (different name and free version) 

Marked as solution

Hey again, @DankyKun

To have two accounts linked to the same email address isn't possible, so there might be some confusion there. So, recapping, we need to find the account that you have the Premium subscription on. So, if you have any receipt in your inbox from Spotify, try to check the username that is there. After that, you can try log in using the username and password, or you can just try to find your account following the steps on this article below:

Let me know if you found your Premium account and cancelled your subscription.

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Thanks mate! It worked! Thank you so much!

Hi

I signed up to premium duo using the same email account when invited. Does anyone know how to rectify this?

Hey there @Aneyxx,

Thanks for the post.

Can you clarify if you've opened a second Premium Duo subscription on the account that you received an invite to join the pre-existing Premium Duo plan?

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Luan,

Yes, in fact you can have two different accounts under the same e-mail. 1. If you use your Facebook login for it (with my hotmail-address) and 2. if you use the regular login credentials using the same e-mail (in my case hotmail) and a password.

So what I have as a problem now is, that with my FB-login I have premium access and if I use the normal login possibility with my e-mail, I don't have that premium access. 

What can I do to merge the two "accounts"?

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for the reply.

You can contact our customer support team to get your accounts consolidated. They have the tools to do so. Here is how to contact them. 

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Question.  If I switch to duo. Can I use 2 emails to access the duo. I don't want to be playing music and the other account play music as well and switch my music 

Hey there @Crude801,

Thanks for the post.

Yes - the Duo subscription allows for two users with separate Spotify accounts to enjoy the benefits of Premium. When logged in your individual account, the other person won't be interrupting your music 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator

Hello, I've been facing this problem from few months now, I've got 2 accounts on same email address currently, somehow and i can't login in to the other one of it after I deleted my spotify and re-installed it. (Only the old playlists 2yrs back were showing and the new playlists which I created a year back were all deleted as I cleared the storage space of spotify from my device) 

So i can see my other account in my followers list but i can't sign into it. 

And i badly want those playlists I created asap, in that account so can anyone help here? 

Hey @Anonymous_11753,

Thanks for joining the thread!

It's possible that your main account was created via Facebook, Google, or Apple, so make sure to try those alternatives to see if that does the trick. You'll find more info in this article.

We'll be here for you should anything else come to mind in the meantime. 

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts