Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

14 days of Spotify outside Sweden?

14 days of Spotify outside Sweden?

Help!
I have premium, but cant log in on my Spotify. It says I can only use Spotify 14 days outside "my country" in Swedish. It sucks. First of all I am not Swedish but Danish, I have a Swedish telephone number, second of all I am in Sweden, and not "outside" my country whatever that country is according to Spotify. Can someone help me?
2 Replies

Hey,

It looks like your last Premium payment failed and since your account is set to Denmark, you got the 14 days abroad.  Please contact support and they will be able to help you with this.

Thank you Calvin, but I was just 6 months in Iceland, and before that I was travelling back and forth the 4 Scanian countries. I have only been 4 days in Sweden which is not even 14 days. And in 10 days I will start to travel from Sweden to Denmark, to study, over a tiny bridge almost everyday. I think it is a pretty BAD solution they have made, since Scandinavians always have shared they're musical and interest, and at some places the borders are exist only formally, since in some Scandinavian regions we depend on each other both economically, in security and culturally. To create separate systems like that complicates the life's of normal people, who for centuries have travelled that little distance, amongst other distances between Scandinavian countries, as a part of a natural everyday life. I hope that Spotify will take a closer look at this.

Other than that I just got a reply from Spotify telling me, that I have to change my country in my profile, completely ignoring that I can't log in. And I have checked the payment, and everything should be just fine

Suggested posts