NEXT STEP

2 Accounts and one user

2 Accounts and one user

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

Mobile: HUAWEI P Smart 2019, OS Android.

Laptop: ASUS, Intel core i5, OS Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, 

I'm Juanjo, and I created the Spotify account through my old Facebook account. On August I delated the facebook account, and now my Spotify account appears like a ID User: 119103989. I have the Premium for Students now, and I'm actually paying it since this month (first days of September). I changed my profile in the website, I wrote a new email and key. Now I see the account with the new email, appearing like I don't have Premium for Students, and the account with the ID User 119103989 with the Premium for Students. When I click on "Account" in my Spotify App on laptop (I entered as ID User: 119103989), they send me to the account with my new email, that appears as I don't have Premium Student account...

With my mobile, I was using the account with ID user 119103989 but yesterday I closed the account to try if with the new email is working. But know I have not acces to my account in my mobile....

So, is too strange and I don't know what to do. I hope you understand my problem. If not, please let me know.

Thank you!

5 Replies

Hi there @user-removed,

thanks for reaching out !

Let's start off by using this help page to locate all of the accounts listed with your details.

Make sure to enter all of the possible emails you may have used to come out with the best results.

Let me know what you find 🙂

Hi,

But this is not my problem. I know that I have two e-mails and two different accounts. But I just wanna have one account with my premium for students, I wanna delate the other. 

The thing is that the account where I have the Premium for Students it was created using Facebook, and I haven't already the facebook account. So, I would like to keep one account with the premium for students and a normal user profile and my new email. That's all.

Maybe I should keep the old account and change my email and key from there, and delate the new one with my new email and profile. it's easier I think.

Hi @user-removed,

I believe what you want to do is specified in this Spotify Answer teaching you how to transfer your data from one account to the other.

After this was completed, you can follow this guide to cancel any subscription you wish to.

Hope this helps 🙂

Thank you because you are worried about, but this is not the solution that I'm searching for.

Cheers, Juanjo.

Hey there @user-removed,

Thank you for your reply.

If you want to move your Premium Student discount from one account to another you need to reach out to our Customer Support team. You can do it by clicking here.

We're always one reply away if you need us. We're happy to help 🙂

Cheers!

Suggested posts