Plan

Premium Family

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy A6

Operating System

Android

Can i use two accounts at the same time on one Device or do i have to log out every time and log in the new user?

I´ve got Spotify Family and my son is useing my device (mobile phone) to hear music.

So i would like to have 2 Shortcuts on the screen with the 2 Accounts.

Is this possible?

Thanks for help!

5 Replies

Hey @tomeg27, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Currently that's no possible but if you'd like it to be implemented support this idea.

Have a nice day 🙂

Hi!

Somebody wrote that there will be a solution from spotify soon.

I hope this is right!

Hey @tomeg27,

Could you link me to the post that person made?

Thanks 🙂

This is what i got today!

lotekjunky 

I got an email from Spotify yesterday that they have created a new 'family listening mode" so lullabies and baby shark doesn't make it into your personalized playlists. Nothing at all mentioned about account switching.

Your family listening experience just got a whole lot better. Just look at all this good stuff...
To start using your plan’s new features, just confirm your address is correct.

Exclusive access to Family Mix.
Enjoy Family Mix, an enhanced playlist that blends your family’s weird and wonderful tastes. It’s regularly updated to help your family find the music they’ll love.

The missing ingredient is a playlist.
Whether you’re soundtracking a family feast or the morning school run, Spotify Premium Family brings you together. We’re also here for those moments spent apart; everyone on the plan keeps their personalised recommendations (don’t worry, your Discover Weekly playlist will remain a lullaby-free zone).

Take (parental) control.
As the plan owner, you can control whether your family can listen to explicit content - just toggle on the Explicit Content Filter to keep eyes and ears protected from tracks flagged explicit. Unsuitable content will now appear greyed out. That's one less thing thing for you to lose sleep over... aaaaand breathe.
Your Premium benefits aren't going anywhere. All this, and still over 50 million tracks in high quality audio to enjoy on demand, offline, and on any device.

Suggested posts