2 accounts with spotify famille

Plan

Spotify Famille

Device

2 samsung

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

How can i use two differents type of account with spotify ?  I sent two invitations and accepted it with two differents emails. But each time i log with the differents accounts, it's always the same account. Really bad for my children.

Sorry for my english.

5 Replies

Hi there,

Can you ask your children to log into their individual accounts on their devices?

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

I've tried on the two gsm and my computer, always the same problem.

Perhaps i've to wait the next bill ?

Is the change of type of account is automatic or i must wait the next bill ?

Thanks for letting me know.

That's a very odd issue. Again, could you ask your children if they can try logging into their individual accounts on their devices? T

hey also need to make sure that they're using different email addresses (and passwords, of course) when logging in. 🙂

Not working.

I sent two invitations, my children (me) received the mail, confirm by clicking on the link.

But always bad account or password when i try to login.

Thanks for your reply,

I'd recommend double checking with your children if they've all created their own accounts. Note that the invite code cannot be used to log into a (non-existing) account.

If they don't have any accounts yet, they can sign up at https://spotify.com/signup.

After they've done that, they should have no issues accepting their Premium for Family plan invitations.

Let me know how it goes 

Suggested posts